Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

No, only one device can be playing at one time. Unless you are using one of the devices in offline mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bm 83

I'd take a spot if there is one available

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

i would like to in on this also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Anyone see any Cyber Monday bargains other than what seems to be 10 pages of spotify group chat?
    Where is the bargain in your post you clown?

The other posts at least have some purpose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

The. 99 cent for 3 months deal is back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

The. 99 cent for 3 months deal is back.

is this stackable on top of my 6 months family deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

mrcheez wrote: »
    is this stackable on top of my 6 months family deal?

No. the ideal scenario would be to take the three months for 99c and then set up a family account. You also can't get the 99c deal more than once on the same account. It comes around every so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

jakdublin wrote: »
    No. the ideal scenario would be to take the three months for 99c and then set up a family account. You also can't get the 99c deal more than once on the same account. It comes around every so often.

That's why you set up multiple accounts. I'm in my 3rd in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Anyone willing to set another one up?

I'll start another one. Have myself and 2 others so need 3 more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭stesaurus

bm 83 wrote: »
    I'll start another one. Have myself and 2 others so need 3 more

I have myself and wife so that's another 2

1 more space available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭randombar

Count me in, please.

That's 6. My 3, welstead x 2 and garycocs. I'll pm my PayPal details

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭AH92

I'd be interested to be in with along with the girlfriend so that's 2 if anyone needs people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Does anyone know if there is an issue with family members accessing this if they are not physically located in the same country as the home address?

E.g Account registered to an address in the UK but people accessing it from Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

Mezcita wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is an issue with family members accessing this if they are not physically located in the same country as the home address?

E.g Account registered to an address in the UK but people accessing it from Ireland.
    No restrictions on Premium account for the 6 users. Members can be scattered across the globe and have full access.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,216 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Mezcita wrote: »

They will first need to have an Irish account - if they have an existing premium account that they want to keep this is a bit complicated as you need to add an Irish credit card and it doesn't change until the next payment is due. If you get on to their customer support they might change it quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Rockin

Anyone need 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Rockin wrote: »
    Anyone need 1?

I'll set up one for the first 5 to pm me. It would be a nice christmas present for family and friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

I've 3 places left in spotify group for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Have two places available, anyone interested let me know. Hope to get it set up over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Anyone have any spaces ? Seems tricky to set up

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

givecredit wrote: »
    Yip, how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I also want in if anyone's looking for an extra!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Have two places available, anyone interested let me know. Hope to get it set up over the next few days.

Gave ya a pm,but if i dont hear back from you you other posters Im looking for a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

givecredit wrote: »
    aaronm13 wrote: »

Have PMd u both in the hopes of getting on one of these groups! Let me know please if uve spaces left!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Will be setting one up in about a week, PM if you want a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 29 SeamusHollahan

lads, BIG WORD OF WARNING HERE!!! i set up spotify family and added five of my mates. It all worked grand for 2 months until this week. They all received an email out of the blue to verfiy their address and reminded them that this service was ONLY for family members who lived at the same address.
    They asked each individual user to verify the postal code, that was it. After filling out this information, the next day without a word of a warning they reverted everyone back to spotify free with no reason given. My take on it was that they accessed GPS information and found that they weren't all at same address and also we using different IPs.

I tried re-adding them but it had blocked them. Anyway long story short, they all created new spotify accounts and i re-added them that way...we'll see how long this works for! Just thought i'd share this experience in case anyone is thinking its fool proof!!

Laters
    S

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

lads, BIG WORD OF WARNING HERE!!! i set up spotify family and added five of my mates. It all worked grand for 2 months until this week. They all received an email out of the blue to verfiy their address and reminded them that this service was ONLY for family members who lived at the same address.
    They asked each individual user to verify the postal code, that was it. After filling out this information, the next day without a word of a warning they reverted everyone back to spotify free with no reason given. My take on it was that they accessed GPS information and found that they weren't all at same address and also we using different IPs.

I tried re-adding them but it had blocked them. Anyway long story short, they all created new spotify accounts and i re-added them that way...we'll see how long this works for! Just thought i'd share this experience in case anyone is thinking its fool proof!!

Laters
    S

Did they all put in your eircode?

Advertisement