Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you be ok with white Irish becoming a minority?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 143 ✭✭Raycyst

I never said that the racists were organised, or that there was a coherent plan to alienate immigrants.

The racists don't have to be organised and there doesn't have to be a plan.
    Individual racists, acting as racists, will have the same effect whether they're organised or not.

The immigrants could never form a conclusion that they are wanted in the host society.

Of course the immigrants will see many people holding up banners, 'refugees welcome'. But they'll also see others who have the opposite ways of thinking.

Immigrants will take more notice of the peope who disagree with them. They'll form a victim mentality and our politicans will pander to them in that victim mentality. Our politicans already do that.

You won't be surprised to hear that I consider that betrayal by politicans to be treason.
    Politicans are hiding behind political correctness. It is not a virtue to refuse to discuss problems facing your nation.

Politicans are a major part of the problem. That's why Trump happened, that's why Brexit happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Raycyst wrote: »
    You won't be surprised to hear that I consider that betrayal by politicans to be treason.

I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say we're all shocked to hear that.

I wouldn't worry about the racists raycyst, they'll be beaten off the streets like they always have been since the inception of the state.

• Site Banned Posts: 96 ✭✭Sven Hassel

immigration will continue to happen. the racists are failing in their aim to turn immigrants against the host nation. society as a whole will never accept racists or racism. you are losing and you will lose thankfully.

Even in the west the host nations are turning against mass immigration. Even the Swedes are changing. Nations in central and eastern Europe will never make the same mistakes as the west, no matter how much the EU tries to bully them. And as for Russia, forget it.

Hey, ever think that if the people of the host nations were respected by the elites the liberal dream of multiculturalism might actually have had a chance? It's too late now. Nationalism is the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

people who you and others only care about when it suits your agenda.

I'd have thought you would have given up making assumptions about anonymous people on the internet after getting ripped apart for it earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

feargale wrote: »
    I'd prefer an evening out with Number One than with Number Three.

You've chosen number 1, you can stick with that or gamble for our mystery prize - behind number 2. What's it to be?:D

I'd stick btw - I just can't get over how beautiful that woman is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Even in the west the host nations are turning against mass immigration. Even the Swedes are changing. Nations in central and eastern Europe will never make the same mistakes as the west, no matter how much the EU tries to bully them. And as for Russia, forget it.

Hey, ever think that if the people of the host nations were respected by the elites the liberal dream of multiculturalism might actually have had a chance? It's too late now. Nationalism is the future.

bigotry and racism aren't nationalism. bigotry and racism aren't the future.
    I'd have thought you would have given up making assumptions about anonymous people on the internet after getting ripped apart for it earlier in the thread.

ripped apart? lol. never happened.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

bigotry and racism aren't the future.
    Rainbows and cupcakes are unlikely to be the future either.

dav3 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about the racists raycyst, they'll be beaten off the streets like they always have been since the inception of the state.

By peace loving liberals is it?

Dressed in black I presume, going around telling people what to do. It's either fascists or priests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

immigration will continue to happen. the racists are failing in their aim to turn immigrants against the host nation. society as a whole will never accept racists or racism. you are losing and you will lose thankfully.

You don't seem to read what the other side is saying.

In terms of turning immigrants against the host nation, some already are of course, but the identity politics left is doing its best to create divisions.

You don't seem to read what the other side is saying.

In terms of turning immigrants against the host nation, some already are of course, but the identity politics left is doing its best to create divisions.

oh i read it all right. still doesn't change the facts that the racists are still continuing to lose thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,068 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If you read it right you would not have to change the goalposts for every post. People are calling you out, but all you do is make false allegations and the irony in that is hilarious.

If you read it right you would not have to change the goalposts for every post. People are calling you out, but all you do is make false allegations and the irony in that is hilarious.

nope, none of that is accurate. the posts are read and responded to accordingly.

Just cause You think your right does not mean you are right.

But its there in Black and White for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Where did you pull that figure from? Are we still talking about white Irish here?
    Redundancy

I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say we're all shocked to hear that.

I kind agree with racists being beaten up in a way, but what I find funny about this post is you got a thanks from a poster who only yesterday had a problem with violence on a rapist, but now has no problem in violence today. Some Turnaround.

Just cause You think your right does not mean you are right.

But its there in Black and White for everyone.

the fact that i'm right means i'm right.

No facts, no it aint.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Where did you pull that figure from? Are we still talking about white Irish here?
    meepins wrote: »
    Redundancy

Tell Paul McGrath to f*ck off back to Africa so... and make sure he takes the Phil Lynott statue with him.

Well that's pure bulls**t because they majority of people think racially whether they admit to it or not. It's something innate as shown by tests done with babies/toddlers that people have a preference for their own racial group.
    The attitude of differing races is innately adversarial. It doesn't matter how much you give or how open and accepting you are because it will never be reciprocated. The way forward now to avoid conflict is for people to have their own homelands without having to compete with other racial groups for political power.
    White nationalism is only growing in the consciousness of the European people. It will inevitably be the default position and no amount of crying and tantrums are going to change that.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Tell Paul McGrath to f*ck off back to Africa so... and make sure he takes the Phil Lynott statue with him.

Do you think bringing a good footballer and a good musician into this are going to change the thinking of anyone on the realities of race? Being Irish isn't contingent on performance. :D

• Advertisement

Well that's pure bulls**t because they majority of people think racially whether they admit to it or not.

proof please. you can no more say what the majority do or don't think then i can, without them admitting to it.
    It's something innate as shown by tests done with babies/toddlers that people have a preference for their own racial group.

link?
    The attitude of differing races is innately adversarial. It doesn't matter how much you give or how open and accepting you are because it will never be reciprocated. The way forward now to avoid conflict is for people to have their own homelands without having to compete with other racial groups for political power.
    White nationalism is only growing in the consciousness of the European people. It will inevitably be the default position and no amount of crying and tantrums are going to change that.

i'm afraid so called "white nationalism" will be nothing more then a fringe position and no amount of crying and tantrums will change that. bigotry and racism won't be in a majority. we defeated it once and we will defeat it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Do you think bringing a good footballer and a good musician into this are going to change the thinking of anyone on the realities of race? Being Irish isn't contingent on performance. :D

I couldn't give a rats what colour someone is. There's kids on my road that are of African decent but they're as Irish as any of the other little feckers on the road. They go to the ice cream van, they play with fidget spinners and last week I saw two of them going to hurling training, the horror of it.

meepins wrote:
    Well that's pure bulls**t because they majority of people think racially whether they admit to it or not.
    proof please. you can no more say what the majority do or don't think then i can, without them admitting to it.

Actually, something can be said about how people think.

We cannot say with certainty the exact thoughts that a person may have but we can perhaps predict the type of thoughts that they might have.

In other words, the distinction is between types of thoughts, and actual thoughts themselves.

Evolution creates a certain type of animal. Given that life is a struggle, evolution creates animals who are prepared to fight, and who are good at fighting. Evolution doesn't really create animals that are good at compromise or politics.

Therefore, any creature that is a product of evolution, including those on alien worlds if they exist, will have a tendency to fight and to be good at it.

Therefore, it is possible to say something about the types of thoughts an animal may have. Humans are animals too. Animals are likely to think about fighting when presented with problems.

Any problem with any of that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Actually, something can be said about how people think.

We cannot say with certainty the exact thoughts that a person may have but we can perhaps predict the type of thoughts that they might have.

In other words, the distinction is between types of thoughts, and actual thoughts themselves.

Evolution creates a certain type of animal. Given that life is a struggle, evolution creates animals who are prepared to fight, and who are good at fighting. Evolution doesn't really create animals that are good at compromise or politics.

Therefore, any creature that is a product of evolution, including those on alien worlds if they exist, will have a tendency to fight and to be good at it.

Therefore, it is possible to say something about the types of thoughts an animal may have. Humans are animals too. Animals are likely to think about fighting when presented with problems.

Any problem with any of that?

Not a lick of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,311 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well that's pure bulls**t because they majority of people think racially whether they admit to it or not. It's something innate as shown by tests done with babies/toddlers that people have a preference for their own racial group.

you seem to think this is a good thing. very disturbing indeed. what do suggest we do with the untermenschen?

On a water world evolution will produce animals that can swim. Evolution won't produce bricks that sink and die.

On a land type world with fighting and predation all around, evolution will create animals that fight.

Therefore, a scientist would expect creatures created by evolution to be violent, in the same way a scientist would expect a waterworld to be populated by animals that can swim.

On a water world evolution will produce animals that can swim. Evolution won't produce bricks that sink and die.

On a land type world with fighting and predation all around, evolution will create animals that fight.

Therefore, a scientist would expect creatures created by evolution to be violent, in the same way a scientist would expect a waterworld to be populated by animals that can swim.

and how is this at all relevant?

Humans by nature are violent, not pacifist.

Leftist liberals tell us the opposite. They say people are all lovely and just dying to get along with each other. Science says they're wrong.

edit.
    I suppose I should add the obvious conclusion; which is that multiculturalism is unlikely to work. Because of science and evolution.

It is game theory though, all over. Prisoners Dilemma for real.

Society would be better off if we all got along but we wont'. We'll fight and that'll destroy the world for everyone. It's also the cause of climate change. Everyone would be better off if we saved the world but we won't because of individual greed which is just so hardwired into individuals that they cannot help themselves.

Those two problems, climate change and war, are perfect examples of Prisoners Dilemma for real.

Prisoners Dilemma can't be solved.

Humans by nature are violent, not pacifist.

Leftist liberals tell us the opposite. They say people are all lovely and just dying to get along with each other. Science says they're wrong.

speak for yourself keymosabe. Luckily humans have evolved sufficiently to develop other conflict resolution mechanisms besides violence. we are not all neanderthals.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Yourself isit

link?

i'm afraid so called "white nationalism" will be nothing more then a fringe position and no amount of crying and tantrums will change that. bigotry and racism won't be in a majority. we defeated it once and we will defeat it again.

What did you defeat now? Was there some anti white nationalism revolution in ireland?

I don't agree with R in most of his points. However people do think in groups. Identity politics is an example of that. Individuals who don't have a pot to piss in seem to care how many lawyers and doctors and CEO's are of their race or ethnicity.

Immigration can work with an assimilationist ideology but the west is abandoning that.

Advertisement