Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 4) *Updated Warning in 1st Post Re:Boxing match

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Sweet Science

Red Panty night with Rita Ora .

I am very jealous of the man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Red Panty night with Rita Ora .

I am very jealous of the man

He seemed to be photobombing her in any of the photos i seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Whatever people's view on McGregor, the last thing anyone wants is him deciding he wants to be the new Paul Galvin.

Too late. It's no Dunne Stores collection though, in fairness.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/conor-mcgregor-launch-fashion-label-david-august-10966069/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Effects wrote: »

Due to launch in Spring 2018? Maybe he will actually agree to a fight so he can promote them at the press conferences and in interviews around then. We can hope at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

What a tired whore of Babylon narrative. You think Rita has looked into Conor's marital status or is she just next to a good looking guy on a night out in her opinion so posts about it. There was a jay z rumour that's it a rumour. Artem is in no way a great intellect and conor has his hand on her hip in the photo Rita isn't all over Conor so who should Dee be angry with exactly?

cloudatlas wrote: »
    You think Rita has looked into Conor's marital status or is she just next to a good looking guy on a night out in her opinion so posts about it.

She knows exactly who he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

Conor is the one slithering around Rita Ora. Rita doesn't look too bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

She knows exactly who he is.

And his marital status necessarily? No she probably isn't that invested, being a mega busy super star and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

You think Rita has looked into Conor's marital status

If she did look into it, she would have found that he is not married.
    cloudatlas wrote:
    conor has his hand on her hip in the photo Rita isn't all over Conor so who should Dee be angry with exactly?

There's so much of this stuff about other women that it looks as if Dee doesn't care. Either that or Conor must have permanent residency in the dog house.

• Advertisement

It's like the Kinehan rumors part duex, as expected it was all bull****.

And now Faux outrage over sweet **** all
    A few photos & a comment, some of the tweets about this are pure comedy gold :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

What a tired whore of Babylon narrative. You think Rita has looked into Conor's marital status or is she just next to a good looking guy on a night out in her opinion so posts about it. There was a jay z rumour that's it a rumour. Artem is in no way a great intellect and conor has his hand on her hip in the photo Rita isn't all over Conor so who should Dee be angry with exactly?
    Except he admitted to it being true recently..

I don't think anything happened in this case, just headline grabbing is all.

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I don't think anything happened in this case, just headline grabbing is all.

Rita left with her boyfriend. Pretty clear nothing happened.

There's so much of this stuff about other women that it looks as if Dee doesn't care. Either that or Conor must have permanent residency in the dog house.

Or else she has to turn a blind eye due to her reliance on him supporting her.

Or else she has to turn a blind eye due to her reliance on him supporting her.
    Is this the Dee Devlin thread or the Conor McGregor one? There is a McGregor thread in After Hours right now that the last 20 pages or so would fit into perfectly.

cliggg wrote: »
    Is this the Dee Devlin thread or the Conor McGregor one? There is a McGregor thread in After Hours right now that the last 20 pages or so would fit into perfectly.

Got a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

It is the Conor McGregor thread, the clue is in the name.

In fairness, it's hard not to bring up Dee in the context of various rumours doing the rounds. While it has nothing to do with his MMA career, I think it's reasonable to say that McGregor is as big a celebrity outside the Octagon as he is inside it.

It is the Conor McGregor thread, the clue is in the name.

In fairness, it's hard not to bring up Dee in the context of various rumours doing the rounds. While it has nothing to do with his MMA career, I think it's reasonable to say that McGregor is as big a celebrity outside the Octagon as he is inside it.
    Agreed I just think saying Dee is only staying with him for financial reasons because she knows he is having affairs is off topic & uncalled for.

Agreed I just think saying Dee is only staying with him for financial reasons because she knows he is having affairs is off topic & uncalled for.

What's uncalled for about it? Happens all the time.

• Advertisement

What's uncalled for about it? Happens all the time.
    I'm sure it does but it was bringing Dee into it like that which there was no need for I felt.

I didn't bring her into it. I just elaborated with the more probably theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,566 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Cheating scumbag!! Poor Dee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Anyone have an idea of when the last time McGregor was training on a regular basis? I havn't seen much if any pictures at all since the Mayweather fight and not sure how long since he was training MMA. He looks to be falling into the trap of champs only training when 'in camp' and not actually improving their skills outside of camp. Camps are just to tweak a couple of things, work on specific game plans, get sharp and improve your fitness.

If he's going to improve his base cardio and other weaknesses he has to do them outside of camp and sadly it doesn't look like he is. I don't think anyone at LW can trouble him striking when he's got a full tank but it's the other areas that will cost him.

Prediction - He loses his next fight back and then we get the he's 'going back to basics', 'living in the gym', 'forgot what got him to the top' cliches

This is all based on him actually coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Conor's latest Instagram has him pictured with 2 convicted drug dealers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Lucas Hood wrote: »

Who are they ?

Who are they ?

Andy & Johner Murray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Lucas Hood wrote: »

So what?

• Advertisement

So what?

Don't like a post report it.

It's as valid as the Rita Ora talk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement