Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Clan clean up/migrations/management

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

No point messaging me looking for an invite to the community. I am not a mod of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,319 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

nocal wrote: »
    No point messaging me looking for an invite to the community. I am not a mod of it.

Oh yeah, sorry. Other names though should be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Oh yeah, sorry. Other names though should be grand.

Might be slow getting back to you myself until tomorrow evening. I am currently in Wexford with a patchy internet connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If that's what the clan want, a fresh start, then I will step down. I personally think it wouldn't change things, but if it's called for I'm not going to fight my corner.
    I've stepped down myself, so can't accept access requests and (I don't think) send invites to it either..

Personally I wish you hadn't have. You were always the one engaging and listening to people and trying to help. I'd rather you run the show than some other of the higher ups who have been noticeably missing from this thread and the discussion going on..

The one who caused this problem in the first place by ignoring people and letting their ego's run amok with their "My way or the high way end of story" attitiude should be the ones to step down....not people like yourself trying to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

@Conovar

Hats off to you mate for coming on here and being the front man taking it on the chin, and at least engaging and trying to sort stuff out....kudos for that. Even if I dont agree with some of the stuff you have said or suggested I respect your opinion, if I didnt I would not have accepted you invites for raiding etc.

I still dont mind helping ANYONE raid or do nightfalls etc from any clan if stuck.

EDIT:

Was posting this just as Hokem was posting above but I echo his post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Honestly, it's really time to just get the **** over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dont know if that was directed at me or in general....either way, why dont you stop fanning the flames with aggressive PMs in the background to ex members getting their backs up! And then coming on here acting like the dalai lama.....

I posted on a thread about a raid sherpafest going wrong and YOU RAGE QUITTING (which I did not know at the time) on a fellow clan member (which is the height of disrespect) and you sent me a condescending pm telling me to stop spreading rumours and the like, and when you did not like the response you got un-friended me there and then like a baby throwing his dummy out of the pram.

You certainly had no problem using me for raids a good few times when it suited you, did you???

In the said words of the DALAI LAMA:-

THERE ARE ONLY 2 DAYS IN THE YEAR THAT NOTHING CANNOT BE CHANGED, ONE IS CALLED YESTERDAY AND THE OTHER IS CALLED TOMORROW.
    TODAY IS THE DAY TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT.

dudeeile wrote: »

If I were you I'd stop digging. I've seen screenshots of the crap you have been abusing people with. If you had sent that nonsense to me, I'd have contacted a boards mod over it. You are lucky people just took it on the chin.

Kirby wrote: »
    If I were you I'd stop digging. I've seen screenshots of the crap you have been abusing people with. If you had sent that nonsense to me, I'd have contacted a boards mod over it. You are lucky people just took it on the chin.

Thats full of ****. I'd be happy to have it looked at, all of it and in context.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

dudeeile wrote:

Honestly hoping your stepping down.
    Your a poisonous individual.

Conovar I disagree with on a lot of things the last while but, I can agree to disagree with you but at least you had a discourse with us and I'm genuinely sad to be see you be the one to go. I hope to raid/pvp with you in the future if not I only wish you the best.

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Conovar I disagree with on a lot of things the last while but, I can agree to disagree with you but at least you had a discourse with us and I'm genuinely sad to be see you be the one to go. I hope to raid/pvp with you in the future if not I only wish you the best.

I'm still in the clan and an admin of the clan. It is the communities feature on ps myself and others have backed away from

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Your a poisonous individual.

Good one!

Think everyone needs to quit with the angry posts and mud slinging. Not doing anyone any favours.

If people don't like each other, fine. Does there really need to be a public discourse about it?

Communities has been opened up to everyone. There surely isn't a need to continue the snipes and insults.

The feck is going on like? We're adults. It's a computer game.

Think everyone needs to quit with the angry posts and mud slinging. Not doing anyone any favours.

If people don't like each other, fine. Does there really need to be a public discourse about it?

Communities has been opened up to everyone. There surely isn't a need to continue the snipes and insults.

The feck is going on like? We're adults. It's a computer game.

Agreed. I'd welcome a boards mod to come in and have a look at this.

This s**t slinging needs to stop on both sides especially from Dude and JCD.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,402 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cut out the personal stuff please, this thread is dangerously close to getting closed for good at the moment. Any more crap and there'll be cards/bans.r

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

This s**t slinging needs to stop on both sides especially from Dude and JCD.

Fair point. Apologies all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Look, no one wanted this divide to happen, but it has happened because people felt their opinions weren't being given any consideration and that the clan wasn't living up to its mission statement of helping everyone, whether that is true is neither here nor there its just how people felt, and some of those people who felt that way, formed a new clan in the hopes of helping each other to play the game, now some of the people in the new clan made alot of friends in the old clans and want to keep those friendships going regardless of clan, and tbh the new clan doesn't mind having an association with the old clans, I hope we all can find some common ground and remain friends, because this game is pointless unless we are playing together. I also hope the boards community let those people who want to rejoin the community rejoin, because while I fell we have our differences we are not all that different, we just want to have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Steve for president

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Community has been opened up and name has been changed to remove any reference of 'Clan' from the title. If anyone who was kicked wants back in, just drop me a PSN and I'll throw an invite over.

Community has been opened up and name has been changed to remove any reference of 'Clan' from the title. If anyone who was kicked wants back in, just drop me a PSN and I'll throw an invite over.

Cheers. Of course, if all the clan members leave and create another "boards clan only" community than it kind of loses its point. :p I hope that isnt what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I have to say I am really disappointed at how things have transpired to this point now. I said it months ago that the way things were going the group would be split apart and a few people could see it coming back then. Hopefully the changes that are going on will help bring everyone back into the fold because we had one of the best communities ever in D1. There was so many different people you would end up gaming with on any given week back then, the laughs that were had better be back in D2 or Bungo are gonna get a really nasty email from me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18 84john

Hello all. Is this clan still active in D2?

84john wrote: »
    Hello all. Is this clan still active in D2?

Yes, not sure there are any spaces available atm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 84john

Yes, not sure there are any spaces available atm though.

If there is could you pm me please pal. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Jcarver

84john wrote: »
    If there is could you pm me please pal. Thanks.

I would also be interested, thanks

Advertisement