Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Tough crowd here

I thought it was great , more please

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Tough crowd here

I thought it was great , more please

I echo that. A very enjoyable short and a completely unexpected surprise when it dropped.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Hey it was enjoyable for what it was don't get me wrong, if a touch too prone to shaky cam; just didn't see the point. And this is Hollywood, there's allllways a point :D

And if nothing else it reminded me to visit Birr Castle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Gave this a watch. Good fun and the dinosaurs looked solid on screen. Not an expert on their behaviours or anything though! 🙂

The film gave the franchise some real future potential. I was half imagining Dinoriders by the end of it! 😁

The kid..

definitely a clone right? .. I wonder if she's got dino DNA.. maybe could control the dinos like blue?

Why did Jurassic Park get 3+ unrequested/not needed sequels, and we still did not get a Dinoriders movie?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Let me pour cold water on your enthusiasm for sequels by pointing out Colin Trevorrow is helming the latest; the same Trevorrow sacked from Star Wars Episode IX 'cos even Disney didn't think him good enough to direct that. and directed Jurassic World, so YMMV on how you saw that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

huh .. wierd .. for some reason none of that really has me feeling like cold water was poured on what potential is there

• Registered Users Posts: 30,848 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

The Book of Henry was bad enough to cost Trevorrow the Star Wars job, but he did fine with Jurassic World - it was never gonna be anything but what it was - and Safety Not Guaranteed is quite decent.

Advertisement