Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE/Tusla Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 farmgirl1

becmar1989 wrote: »
    it said it was to go live on 03/08/18 but haven't heard anything since! I would have assumed at least one job would have came through by now so am wondering if there was a delay! Possible there is no jobs yet but I cant imagine that to be the case! :confused:

Are you in the top few? They wil only be sent to the highest on the panel

• Registered Users Posts: 29 becmar1989

farmgirl1 wrote: »
    Are you in the top few? They wil only be sent to the highest on the panel

I was placed 15 on the panel, would you think that's high enough to receive jobs?

I was placed 15 on the panel, would you think that's high enough to receive jobs?

I would think you will hear of some in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Braids

Thanks hopefully your right! Also my results were in A4 envelope. Best of luck for Monday it's awful having to wait the weekend.

No word today, A5 or A4 for Dublin North result by post/email and now 17.03pm.
    Is anyone else in the same predicament?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eimaj18

Braids wrote: »

Haven’t heard of anyone else in the same boat. Perhaps you should ring them if you don’t get them today.

• Advertisement

Hey did you get your results yet Braids or did u get talking to someone?

Hey Braids - hope you got sorted!

Did anyone receive any offers yet from any panel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Any word on Interviews for Kerry?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭HDonal

Not yet, still waiting on the results of the competency based application form

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GB68

I received my results for CH07 3 weeks ago, panel was to go live 3rd August but i spoke to manorhamilton and they are a month behind so hoping panel will be published beginning of September

quote="eimaj18;107924056"]Hey Braids - hope you got sorted!

Did anyone receive any offers yet from any panel?[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 bonny21

Hi just wondering I've an grade IV interview coming up and just wondering, what questions were asked, is it just competency based or others also? Thanks

bonny21 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering I've an grade IV interview coming up and just wondering, what questions were asked, is it just competency based or others also? Thanks

Hi Bonny. If you flick back over this thread you’ll see people’s interview experiences. Not exactly sure what page they’re on (I’m on a phone, can’t look). Best of luck!

They first asked me for a quick synopsis of my work to date, then went through all of the competencies and I'm sure they added a couple as i was scored on 6 or 7 competencies, I was also asked of my knowledge of the HSE so you're best to research policies nationally and also anything relevant locally. Best of luck

Dublin South said the same but they have delays and have said more likely to start receiving notifications the beginning of September

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dorbrogra

No Kaiser Big Number waiting patiently. It's very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭upset12

Any word on Interviews for Offaly? The interview date is suppose to be the 24th September just wondering did anyone get anything back yet? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mariemclt

upset12 wrote: »
    Any word on Interviews for Offaly? The interview date is suppose to be the 24th September just wondering did anyone get anything back yet? Thanks

I havent heard anything yet either for Offaly. Got an email stating they were sifting through applications and the date for interviews were the 24th but nothing else since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Braids

Thanks! Sorry - was away. Yes results arrived eventually - colleague had the same problem. On panel so very pleased. Does anyone know how many were interviewed for Dublin So/Dublin No?

Thanks! Sorry - was away. Yes results arrived eventually - colleague had the same problem. On panel so very pleased. Does anyone know how many were interviewed for Dublin So/Dublin No?

Ah that's great congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Ber25

Anyone hear anything about Kildare/wicklow.
    On the form it said they were arranging interviews for September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 mommamel

Hi has anyone heard anything for either Mayo or Galway for this Campaign. I got in the 92nd percentile on the assessment last year but not a dickie bird since only to say no updates!TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Dublintigger

Hiya Folks

Does anyone know how many people were interviewed and successful for Dublin South?

Has anyone from either Dublin South or North or the rest of the country received an job offer?

Does anyone know how many positions are available?

Sorry - too many questions know but I would appreciate it if any one can help :)

Thank you folks!!

Dublintigger!

Hiya Folks

Does anyone know how many people were interviewed and successful for Dublin South?

Has anyone from either Dublin South or North or the rest of the country received an job offer?

Does anyone know how many positions are available?

Sorry - too many questions know but I would appreciate it if any one can help :)

Thank you folks!!

Dublintigger!

I have no idea how many were interviewed but would also like to know!
    I am on the South Dublin panel and have had no job offers to date!

I have no idea how many were interviewed but would also like to know!
    I am on the South Dublin panel and have had no job offers to date!

Darn!! :( Is there a contact number we can use to contact the panel to see if the panel is open and if there are job offers on offer.......

Darn!! :( Is there a contact number we can use to contact the panel to see if the panel is open and if there are job offers on offer.......

*(071) 982 0400‬ Option 1 Let us know if you hear anything concrete will you?

eimaj18 wrote: »
    *(071) 982 0400‬ Option 1 Let us know if you hear anything concrete will you?

Of course - have tried the number but no luck yet.

If anyone else tries to get through can you please let us know?

Thanks!

Dublintigger :)

I haven't tried to call but did ask my manager to enquire. She said there is 5-6 week back log on jobs being offered to panels. But not holding my breath! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

apologies if this has been asked already but I'm filling out the CBA now (Tipperary south) and under "eligibility criteria" I am eligible under 2 separate categories. I have a leaving cert and I have a level 8 degree so do I include both?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

julyjane wrote: »
    apologies if this has been asked already but I'm filling out the CBA now (Tipperary south) and under "eligibility criteria" I am eligible under 2 separate categories. I have a leaving cert and I have a level 8 degree so do I include both?

Go with level 8 and list your subjects and course where needed.

• Advertisement

I haven't tried to call but did ask my manager to enquire. She said there is 5-6 week back log on jobs being offered to panels. But not holding my breath! :confused:

I think I will hold off ringing for another couple of weeks.

Was speaking to a friend in HSE and he said that the back log is huge and that is because of holidays and other leave. There will be no movement on job offers yet. It could be October or November yet!!

Hopefully before 2019 :eek:

Advertisement