Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well, I'm not voting Jayop. Don't see anything in Jayop only trying to organise the village. It also means I'm not sure who to go for and time is running out

• Registered Users Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm not a wolf cos the RNG decided against it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

this was why i initially thought thought you were wolfy. i was also going to vote randomly or abstain cos had no info to go on.

You'd post that straight after a lynch? I don't think anyone would unless someone was trying to lay an excuse for a bs vote incase questioned about it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm on German time, so an hour ahead and super efficient.

I think we're going to do juuuuust fine.

Your in Germany and I'm in France... I thought we were supposed to at least pretend to be working together!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

what can i do for you boss?
    You were being a bit quiet, nice to see you're joined us now though.
    this was why i initially thought thought you were wolfy. i was also going to vote randomly or abstain cos had no info to go on.

Abstaining from a vote? That sounds super strange for a villager. This, along with your flip flop and coming when I whistled for you... My vote is on y0sser.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    You'd post that straight after a lynch? I don't think anyone would unless someone was trying to lay an excuse for a bs vote incase questioned about it later.

come again?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

i'm not a wolf cos the RNG decided against it

Rng?

At the moment for me its between bj amd drum... going to vote will give reasoning after

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I've voted and not for Jay. Are we sharing who and why? I didn't go for Jay coz I'm suspicious of anyone who jumps on a bandwagon or gets involved in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ah - I hate lynching wolves with a good sense of humour!!

If I die look very hard at sully. Jumped on my bandwagon early, got interest built in it and then went into hiding. Her and BJ as it stands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

So are you voting y0ssar1an22, Jayop? I still want to vote for you as I think if you are a villager it might help you anyway but y0ss is also suspicious.
    I'm giving beaker the benefit of the doubt for now after the last game :pac:

gufc21 wrote: »
    Rng?

At the moment for me its between bj amd drum... going to vote will give reasoning after

ransom munber generator - a way of assiging random roles to peopel

I've voted for xaracatz cause he wants me D to the ead... and he's in our overlords country propping up our conquerors.. that's almost as bad as being a wolf !

come again?

I'm saying that BJ posted that because he wanted to have a ready made excuse for voting for a villager. It was random is just a bs excuse and so easy for a wolf to hide behind.

I could be wrong and we could be way down the wrong rabbit hole with me and BJ but for now it's better than anything else.

Sully hiding until I suggested voting for her and then showing up, jumping on board a bandwagon then hiding again is suss too.

THREAD CLOSED PLEASE NO MORE POSTING RESULTS TO FOLLOW SHORTLY

NIGHT 2 WILL RUN UNTIL 19:20. DO NOT POST BEFORE WE REOPEN THE THREAD PLEASE

You were being a bit quiet, nice to see you're joined us now though.

Abstaining from a vote? That sounds super strange for a villager. This, along with your flip flop and coming when I whistled for you... My vote is on y0sser.

not really. the odds are absolurley stacked against lynching a wolf. 3 in 16 i think? with nothing to go on, abstaining is the best choice

Jayop (5) - Sullivlo, Chagan, y0ssar1an22. crosstownk, avork
    Beakerjoe (4) - Jayop, Digital Solitude, Necrominus, Gufc
    Drumpot (1) - Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw (1) - Beakerjoe
    Xaracatz (1) - Drumpot
    y0ssar1an22 (1) - mahamageehad

Did not vote: MrsFlushdraw

Jayop the villager was hanged until dead then hanged some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

OK. That was a mistake :(

Thread OPEN

The wolfs have munched on Xaracatz she was a villager

Day 2 will run until 19:55

crosstownk wrote: »
    OK. That was a mistake :(

i hope ypu're sorry?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm saying that BJ posted that because he wanted to have a ready made excuse for voting for a villager. It was random is just a bs excuse and so easy for a wolf to hide behind.

I could be wrong and we could be way down the wrong rabbit hole with me and BJ but for now it's better than anything else.

Sully hiding until I suggested voting for her and then showing up, jumping on board a bandwagon then hiding again is suss too.

Soz Jayop. Thought you were a baddun. Do forgive me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Eh, where's my vote?

Thread OPEN

The wolfs have munched on Xaracatz she was a villager

Day 2 will run until 19:55

Bollocks...

so where to now?

i hope ypu're sorry?

Yep. For al the good that does us now.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Sorry, Jayop - you were just trying to be a good villager :(

I still think it wasn't a terrible mistake as it generated a lot of conversation that we can use to try and use to get the wolves.

Beaker, why did you vote for FD?

will be voting bj

There has to be at least one wolf voting for jayo?!

avork wrote: »
    Beaker, why did you vote for FD?

I think he was using the low poster strategy.

• Advertisement

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Eh, where's my vote?

Will answer this momentarily, please have a seat

Advertisement