Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Yes, I'm agreed on leaving FD for now.

Other than that, I'm thinking Jayop. Suggested going after inactives which seemed a bit premature for me. Then asked had everyone posted after people backing off on Mrs FD even though a few posts before he was just talking about Sul and FD as the non-posters.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Jayop wrote: »
    I always look dodgy but have yet to ever be evil.

Maybe if I'm a wolf someday I'll look villagery

Dodgy = doggy = wolfie.

I'm voting Jayop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I always look dodgy but have yet to ever be evil.

Maybe if I'm a wolf someday I'll look villagery

This looks wolfish to me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Don't see the Jayop accusations people, think he's just trying to organise the village tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

avork wrote: »
    Yes, I'm agreed on leaving FD for now.

Other than that, I'm thinking Jayop. Suggested going after inactives which seemed a bit premature for me. Then asked had everyone posted after people backing off on Mrs FD even though a few posts before he was just talking about Sul and FD as the non-posters.

Didn't suggest, asked the question but whatever.

Nice knowing you all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    Don't see the Jayop accusations people, think he's just trying to organise the village tbh.

you're probably right

15 minute vote warning

I voted BJ for what it's worth. The random voting and trying to get a bandwagon on me for accusing hi.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »

Trying to deflect attention from your wolfie teammate?

I'm voting necro next round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Lads, I'm not seeing Jayo as wolfy at all. I do smell a bandwagon though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Defended me against what, your furry pals? :pac:

Why Drumpot?

Hmmmmm. I defended you on thread when you were accused of being evil. Hmmmmmm.

Drumpot was a little bit shaking the trees, but their reactions are confirming things for me.

(On an aside, chopped chilli for dinner and have just scratched my nose)

sullivlo wrote: »

Sully you're looking g dodge as hell too here. Trying everything to get me lynched this early is telling. Even to the point that you accuse anyone who defended me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote: »

Nope, just not seeing it. More looking at people who are jumping on the Jayop bandwagon tbh

Lads, I'm not seeing Jayo as wolfy at all. I do smell a bandwagon though.

I heard that wolves have a great sense of smell. You and necro mix up your plan in the back room?

Drumpot wrote: »
    A fox is sort of a migit wolf....

Nah - foxes to wolves are like bees to wasps.

Science. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Maybe he is just trying to organise it, but we don't have a whole lot else to go on. I'm definitely not set on voting for him yet, but he's top of my list unless something else happens in the next ten minutes.

Drumpot seems to have disappeared which is a little wolfy.

Being unable to multi quote is a pain when you're on mobile.

Yosser posted he thought I was wolfy, then the very next post agreed I wasn't.

What flip flopping. Remember that later.

Being unable to multi quote is a pain when you're on mobile.

Yosser posted he thought I was wolfy, then the very next post agreed I wasn't.

What flip flopping. Remember that later.

just looking for reactions really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

This is the nature of the first lynch in a a game like this. Something small sets off a fire through the group.

I think the result of a Jay lynch may give us information based on the reactions so far.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    So far, unless something sways me, I will be randomly voting.

With 40 minutes to go before the lynch he posted this and then when I pointed out it's dodgy he's tried to get a bandwagon on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Bandwagon or not, I think I'll vote for Jayop. I just get a whiff of wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm voting Joe, for flip-floppiness.

Jay being scapegoated(?) imo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

avork wrote: »
    Maybe he is just trying to organise it, but we don't have a whole lot else to go on. I'm definitely not set on voting for him yet, but he's top of my list unless something else happens in the next ten minutes.

Drumpot seems to have disappeared which is a little wolfy.

I'm on French time, thus an hour ahead and I can tell you the next hour isn't good for the villagers...

just looking for reactions really

Yeah I'm not all over you yet bit I have my eye on you.

With 40 minutes to go before the lynch he posted this and then when I pointed out it's dodgy he's tried to get a bandwagon on me.

this was why i initially thought thought you were wolfy. i was also going to vote randomly or abstain cos had no info to go on.

Well, we're a bit all over the shop. I'm sticking with my vote - but how about a three sentence post on why we're each not a wolf in the next round?

I'm voting Joe, for flip-floppiness.

Jay being scapegoated(?) imo

maxresdefault.jpg

Drumpot wrote: »
    I'm on French time, thus an hour ahead and I can tell you the next hour isn't good for the villagers...

I'm on German time, so an hour ahead and super efficient.

I think we're going to do juuuuust fine.

• Advertisement

5 minute warning

Advertisement