Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ref shagging us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Jayop wrote: »
    OK lads, decision time. Feck all to go on but what do we do? Take out one of the people who haven't posted and may need a mod kill or go for someone who's here.

Thoughts?

With it being a quick fire game, I'd doubt a Wolf would keep quiet. Too obvious a target on their back.

It's taken me about 5 minutes to type this, the match has come to life a bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im good, but sure ive no idea about Any one yet. Might just vote for you since you went straight after the early non posters

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Bleh - when did the B word get through the swear filter:P:P

Thinking of voting Mrsflushdraw in the lynch based off if she's not posting, she ain't helping us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

sullivlo wrote: »
    What a goal

Ah. FFS. What's the time on it. Found something in French on a break, but - actually, no. It has Canadian flags so prob not the right channel..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Go sports team

BJ seems hungry, very quick to jump on Drum, same as Xara

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im good, but sure ive no idea about Any one yet. Might just vote for you since you went straight after the early non posters

Trying to get some conversion about the actual WW game going dude so we can get some reactions. You're post about random voting is dodge as fk

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ah. FFS. What's the time on it. Found something in French on a break, but - actually, no. It has Canadian flags so prob not the right channel..

Or sport.

I havent the heart to jump on anyone yet, esp for non posting so early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Necrominus wrote: »
    Bleh - when did the B word get through the swear filter:P:P

Thinking of voting Mrsflushdraw in the lynch based off if she's not posting, she ain't helping us.

How long til Flush is mod-killed, if she missed 2 votes usually right?
    A vote for flush would be a waste at this stage imo.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

beakerjoe wrote: »

How good? Good good or just good?

Jayop seems hungry to get me lynched. Not saying your a wolf, but your top of my list

Xara you're looking a bit dodgy there now, loads of chat but nothing helpful except your 2 accusations against Drum? Want to come out to play wolfy?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

How long til Flush is mod-killed, if she missed 2 votes usually right?
    A vote for flush would be a waste at this stage imo.

Have nothing really to go on!!! Drumpot and Joe being accused but not seeing anything concrete in the claims currently tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Hard to know if voting Mrs FD is good or bad. If she's wolf that'd be awesome but suspect the mods would've replaced a wolf as it'd have put 'em at serious disadvantage, so she's likely villager. If she's just gonna get modkilled then her use to make up numbers isn't much help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

EMF2010 wrote: »
    Hard to know if voting Mrs FD is good or bad. If she's wolf that'd be awesome but suspect the mods would've replaced a wolf as it'd have put 'em at serious disadvantage, so she's likely villager. If she's just gonna get modkilled then her use to make up numbers isn't much help either.

Tbh id be inclined to wait and see if she votes or if she posts in the last 10 min. If she's inactive then we are waisting a lynch. If she's voting and inactive or leaves it close to the end then she has to be a wolf hiding surely.

Right so we're as well leaving her so. Has everyone else posted?

Pretty sure everyone else is accounted for.

Xara you're looking a bit dodgy there now, loads of chat but nothing helpful except your 2 accusations against Drum? Want to come out to play wolfy?

Aw - and I defended you kinda. Not a lot to go on, except getting the village together.

Fair hard accusation. Let's play furry gal.

• Advertisement

Yeah, by my count but some have barely posted!
    Paging y0sser! Y0sser, too busy posting in your backroom to join us here?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Aw - and I defended you kinda. Not a lot to go on, except getting the village together.

If I'm lynched you should be monitored!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

jayo coming accross as wolfy to me

I've voted Drumpot, who now seems to have gone a bit quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,560 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Yeah, by my count but some have barely posted!
    Paging y0sser! Y0sser, too busy posting in your backroom to join us here?

what can i do for you boss?

Drumpot wrote: »
    If I'm lynched you should be monitored!

Monitored like a fox.

Defended me against what, your furry pals? :pac:

Why Drumpot?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

jayo coming accross as wolfy to me

Agree. There seems to be a sense of urgency in getting a village consensus.

I know it's a live game that runs faster but there's something about Jayop so far that smells dodgy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Monitored like a fox.

A fox is sort of a migit wolf....

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Agree. There seems to be a sense of urgency in getting a village consensus.

I know it's a live game that runs faster but there's something about Jayop so far that smells dodgy to me.

I always look dodgy but have yet to ever be evil.

Maybe if I'm a wolf someday I'll look villagery

Advertisement