Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XIII - The Live Game - Part Deux

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah tbf to maha... only 2 could ever be confirmed wolf. Had she peeked ds instead of avork it would be me necro and avork together and then would be wrong.

Alpha peeking good always playing on your mind

I'm not criticising
    I saw that and first thing I thought was she had worked it out after ensue was munched
    So I checked the times and so I'm asking what happened
    It helps me understand the game
    The dead room were quite surprised that the two who had peeked getting or were being thought of as 50:50 bad by the villagers

Yeah, by coincidence not by logic. I knew me and cross were good, sulli and avork had peeked good, and the other 3 were left to peek. I went GUFC coz I thought he was quiet. In hindsight, or with the knowledge of who was who, yeah it looks like I had placed them together on purpose, but at the time it was coincidence.

Ok thanks

Shows the power of doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hmmm, Maha is absolutely smart enough to confirm someone as the Angel when they aren't, I think she's thought this through. Don't call for a peek on me. I think Guffy should put the munch order in on Maha now.

I'm still on avork but may change depending on how the chat looks.

From wolf room, jeez lads ye give me way more credit than I deserve, I play like a headless chicken all the time. Got the maths completely wrong there and got cross killed. Would have been same result in any case coz he was following me so it's much of a much!

Tigger wrote: »
    Ok thanks

No bothers, if there's a clever strategy to take or observation to make, always assume I've completely missed it! :pac:

• Advertisement

No bothers, if there's a clever strategy to take or observation to make, always assume I've completely missed it! :pac:

That's simply incorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I got lynched at the right time last night. Had a family emergency just after I got killed so wouldnt have been able to continue had I not been lynched. Nice to read back over now, enjoyed the fast pace of game and it really gives it a different dynamic. Leaves less time to go back over posts and makes you vote with your gut/initial instincts a lot more.

Hope all is ok with the family now BJ!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hope all is ok with the family now BJ!

Ah I wont get into it, but yeah everythings going in the right direction.

Enjoying reading back through the thread and the dead room. The wolves certainly got a great start last night, esp when Jayop and I started pointing the finger at each other. Say they had a great laugh.

Advertisement