Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2017/18

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Over 3 8 million players. Jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

1. Salah , Iwobi & Batshuyai or
    2. Willian , Loftus-Cheek & Aguero??

Thoughts please........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

maximo31 wrote: »

Thoughts please........

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

Have 5.5m and want to go with some united coverage. Which one of their defenders (excluding bailly and valencia) would be the most guaranteed starter?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BannerBoy1

Thoughts please........

I'd go for 2. I'm not sure how this coutinho news will affect the liverpool players and batshuayi isn't a guaranteed starter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Panthro wrote: »
    Over 3 8 million players. Jaysus
    How many last year does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

mectavba wrote: »
    How many last year does anyone know?

Roughly 3.1 million for Gameweek 1 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,827 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Jaysus, only about 1.9m the last year I played it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,709 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Jaysus, only about 1.9m the last year I played it.

No it was over 3m in the end. I know cos I was stuck at 1.9m in gw20

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

BannerBoy1 wrote: »
    I'd go for 2. I'm not sure how this coutinho news will affect the liverpool players and batshuayi isn't a guaranteed starter.

Batman is guaranteed with the injuries Chelsea have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

BannerBoy1 wrote: »

Thoughts please........

Agree. Particularly salah. Coutinho played behind salah and set up 2 of his 4 goals. Don't know how this will effect him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Anyone hear Europe tuning up in the background, Its the final countdown,let the games begin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,827 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

No it was over 3m in the end. I know cos I was stuck at 1.9m in gw20

Not last year. The last year I played it, which was several seasons ago now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Koptain Liverpool

WT absolute F

I really hate the fact that you can't check on your mates teams using the computer now.

My favourite part of the weekend was sitting with the laptop scoping out how everyone was doing during the games.

Not the same at all using the app.

And I was looking forward to the script which has come out each year with all the extra stats. What will this mean for that now??

Any script workarounds - post them here please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

WT absolute F

I really hate the fact that you can't check on your mates teams using the computer now.

My favourite part of the weekend was sitting with the laptop scoping out how everyone was doing during the games.

Not the same at all using the app.

And I was looking forward to the script which has come out each year with all the extra stats. What will this mean for that now??

Any script workarounds - post them here please!!
    You will be able to check after first league updates are done
    I can check some already now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Check this dude's team out! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

dsmythy wrote: »
    Is it bad that I just learned Huddersfield finished last season with a negative goal difference?

Ha I was at their game against Fulham where they shipped 5. It was Fulham I thought I would see in the PL and not the terriers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »

You mean check out ONE of this dudes teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

I assume I'm not the only one having trouble with the site?

I'm currently joint 6th in a 5 team league!!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭bodking

Wilberto wrote: »

Who plays their tripple captain in GW1 lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭bodking

bodking wrote: »
    Who plays their tripple captain in GW1 lol

No check that I just looked at the overall league and it seems like a lot do . What a waste .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I'd say it's people looking for the glory of being top of FPL for first week!

Note a number of years ago I once was 67 n the world after the first week - I took a screenshot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Question lads, Tried to enter the code for our cash league and it said I'm already entered and the league shows in my classic leagues list...

however I'm listed as "Players to be added after the next points update".

have I ****ed it up somehow and missed the first week in the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Question lads, Tried to enter the code for our cash league and it said I'm already entered and the league shows in my classic leagues list...

You will be added this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Once you joined the game before yesterdays deadline you will have all the points. Your points for that league wont show up till gw2 but it will be your total points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

An improvement on my usually dire GW1 - only Kolasinic and Salah have started yet, but both paying off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,445 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I am worried that Pep might lose his faith in Jesus after that showing and put him on the bench v Everton.

He was very unlucky his price might even drop as people move to firmino/vardy/rooney/lacazette ?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I am worried that Pep might lose his faith in Jesus after that showing and put him on the bench v Everton.

He was very unlucky his price might even drop as people move to firmino/vardy/rooney/lacazette ?

He wasn't that bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Having watched a LOT of football today I'd still be very happy with Jesus in my team. Should have had a few today, got way more chances than Aguero.

I went Firmino/DeBruyne, which was better for GW1, but I'd still prefer Mane/Jesus after seeing them all in action today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd say of the 3% of people who have Hegazi, about 2.5% are probably cursing themselves for having him on the bench!! :pac:

Advertisement