Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug use in early / mid Twenties

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Anyone who describes themselves as arty or creative. If I see that stuff on Tinder I don't go near it. Usually accompanied by black and white photos of themselves musing on a windswept beach. I just think get over yourself.

The drugs must be really messing with your head. They have you posting in the wrong thread…

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

The drugs must be really messing with your head. They have you posting in the wrong thread…

duh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Any M.D. session I've been on, every one drinks water once they come up. I've never ever seen someone drink alcohol when mangled and I've been to raves all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Water is the nicest thing in the world then.
    Everything else tastes like muck , not that you'd want to drink anything else anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Any M.D. session I've been on, every one drinks water once they come up. I've never ever seen someone drink alcohol when mangled and I've been to raves all over the world.

Well I must be the only one, I've never taken md or pills without booze, I could say the same for all my friends. Beer tastes like the nectar of the Gods on that stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

You can't drink alcohol while high on tabs or MDMA it's almost impossible.

Nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'd barely sip on a beer any time I was on pills. For me it just wasn't about the alcohol. But then, I've never been much of a drinker... other lads I'd be with would be downing drinks like they were running out and might never get another one.
    To each their own and all that.

Advertisement