Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,367 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Ruby walsh....paddy power...

C*nts

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

C*nts

Did you lose your left nut...or both today?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Trisha Goddard. I cant stand the sight of her for no reason whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

C*nts

Gobby fcukers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Perfectly valid reason in my book. ?

Read the title of the thread, Nevin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Not really hilarious when he's the one voicing himself.

Rogen tells people to 'f**k off, and don't see my movies' on social media if they happen to disagree with him.

Doubt McDonald's would survive a week if they told all their customers the same deal.

Rogen and Amy schumer did a series of adverts for Bud Light back in 2016.

The adverts were SOOO hated, Bud Light was losing sales. So Schumer and Rogen were dropped.
    Those ad's were THAT bad.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/31/amy-schumers-political-bud-light-ads-dumped-early-/

It’s like they tried to cram in everything they thought their target audience might have enjoyed around the time of Superbad but really hate now that they’ve grown up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

That reminds me. Amy Schumer, cant stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Julie Burchill, a nasty piece of work. Been in the news recently over her abuse of Ash Sarker (wouldnt be a fan of her btw). Burchill had been getting away with this sort of thing for decades.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/julie-burchill-her-apology-publisher-problems-and-history-of-weird-ideas-about-ireland-1.4514633

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

C*nts

Whatever about hating him, I don’t think anyone will hate Paddy as much as he loves himself.
    Keeps trying to make himself a celebrity too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

It’s like they tried to cram in everything they thought their target audience might have enjoyed around the time of Superbad but really hate now that they’ve grown up a bit

Each to their own, but that movie bored me to tears.

As did the 'female remake', Blockers.
    That reminds me. Amy Schumer, cant stand her.

She had her heyday in 2016, but it was alllll downhill after that. Everything from Joke theft, to absolutely dreadful films, to her comedy specials dying faster than a parasite without a host.

Plus some very, very serious allegations were made against her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭KaiserLu

C*nts

If you want to know the full extent of how much of a cnut Paddy is, read Tony 10 the book. At one point Tony is tens of thousands in debt but still gambling thousands each day and due to a technical error the Paddy Power app stops working for a few hours.

Cue a phone call from Paddy to Tony telling him this is his personal phone number and for Tony call him with any bet he wants to lay on while the app is down.

Despite taking thousands off him, Paddy couldn't leave the poor lad alone for a few hours.

I wouldn't p1ss on him if he was on fire. An absolute unctuous, self aggrandising cnut who profits and revels in the misery of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

jarlath regan - shamelessly promotes the hell out of himself. not funny or a nice person
    daithi o se
    the two gerry ryan kids who think celebtrities are monarchs and as next of kin are entitled to media/acting jobs even though lack of talent or looks.
    2fm and today fm radio presenters
    blindboy - broken record on his mental health lack of funding issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

jarlath regan - shamelessly promotes the hell out of himself. not funny or a nice person
    daithi o se
    the two gerry ryan kids who think celebtrities are monarchs and as next of kin are entitled to media/acting jobs even though lack of talent or looks.

If asked in an interview 'What are your two greatest disappointments? I'd say.. missing a crucial deadline and Blindboys incessant bull**** :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Loddie Ryan
    Give me a break
    I'm sure your name is charLOTTE

Porklife wrote: »
    If asked in an interview 'What are your two greatest disappointments? I'd say.. missing a crucial deadline and Blindboys incessant bull**** :p

Remember when he was a comedian?

Jesus, seems so damn long ago. Now he's the very guy who'll damn his own older comedy vids for their 'misogyny'.

Plonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Remember when he was a comedian?

Jesus, seems so damn long ago. Now he's the very guy who'll damn his own older comedy vids for their 'misogyny'.

Plonker.

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to cancel half the Rubberbandits back catalogue.
    Or tried to re-badge 'I wanna fight your father' as a defiant cry against the oppressive patriarchy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Tommy Bowe

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

smilerf wrote: »
    Loddie Ryan
    Give me a break
    I'm sure your name is charLOTTE

who is Loddie ryan?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

My mum can't stand him either. Similar reasons as yourself.

What does your Mam think of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Doireann Garrihy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Socialites, especially Irish socialites!

jaffusmax wrote: »

The media's obsession with said socialites is absolutely draining.

Time was, they would have entire PAGES dedicated to these soulless beings. Until so many of them upped and died on em. (Cocaine, mostly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Tommy Bowe

Or Sammy Sausages, his new best friend!

What does your Mam think of him?

Just very annoying. Doesn't seem genuine. Like he'd sell his own mother for another 15 minutes of TV time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

daithi o se

I've said it before but when the likes of him Rory's Stories etc stat with the mental health stuff you know they're starting to lose appeal.

Although blindboy is actually the worst type of these people. Has this view of themselves as being these highly intelligent know it all types

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

jaffusmax wrote: »

Between that and wives of millionaires who call themselves philanthropists. Any of them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

micar wrote: »
    He was the movie and TV show on newstalk a few months ago......they bring people on to talk about their favourite movie

They've had people come in with Star Wars, The Godfather, Casablanca Some like it hot ......etc.....these are classics

But Daithi...no....

As I'm listening.....I'm thinking.....he's from Kerry....don't tell me he's going to pick......and he does......The Field

FFS ....The Field

Twat

hes a professional - career kerry man so its not a huge surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Rothko wrote: »
    Read the title of the thread, Nevin.

Uh....guess i got ripped a new one :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

Jimmy Carr, his jokes aren't all that funny and his laugh is like nails on a chalkboard.

• Advertisement

Joe Brolly is a massive pain in the hole.

Advertisement