Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Lisha wrote: »
    Hi

I just logged on to this and registered my 2cards..

I then made a purchase on Smyth's toys.
    My history is showing no redemption yet.
    Does the history update after you make the purchase and the redemption is pending or not until after the 'reward' is paid?

Thanks for any help,

It takes a few days in some cases!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Truckermal wrote: »
    It takes a few days in some cases!

Perfect. Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Lisha wrote:
    I just logged on to this and registered my 2cards..

You should register two cards on two accounts to avail offers on each card

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

The Lidl offer is gone from my account too - was planning on using it today. It definitely said valid until the 20th for me.

On the plus side I got my email confirming my purchases from Topaz and Easons on Thursday so my cash back is on its way.

bbari wrote: »
    You should register two cards on two accounts to avail offers on each card

I did both cards are registered agsinst the one email address .
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote:
    I did both cards are registered agsinst the one email address . Thanks

You will get each offer twice if you register two card on two different email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Lidl offer has disappeared from both PTSB gorewards and AIB visa offer pages. Wonder if it was limited to a certain number of redemptions? Pretty poor form if it is

Lidl gone from my Aib rewards but I still have it showing on my Tsb rewards page.

bbari wrote: »
    You will get each offer twice if you register two card on two different email addresses.

Apologies you must think I'm very dim. I know what mean now.

Last question, is it only one transaction per offer in the time frame? As in will I only get one reduction in topaz

Lisha wrote:
    Apologies you must think I'm very dim. I know what mean now.

No i don't :)

Lisha wrote:
    Last question, is it only one transaction per offer in the time frame? As in will I only get one reduction in topaz

Correct, the cashback is only on one purchase within that time period.

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

It seems it is; I did two transactions on two different cards in Lidl, but on the same account. I only received one cashbash

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote: »
    It seems it is; I did two transactions on two different cards in Lidl, but on the same account. I only received one cashbash

It says this on each of the offers:

"Terms and Conditions

To redeem this offer, you will need to spend a minimum of €40 at Topaz. Offer valid in-store for one purchase. "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I then made a purchase on Smyth's toys.
    My history is showing no redemption yet.
    Does the history update after you make the purchase and the redemption is pending or not until after the 'reward' is paid?
    Thanks for any help,
    I thought the same when we did our Smyths purchase in store. But I never noticed it was online only.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

The Lidl offer was there for me last night but it gone today like so many others.

I'm just back from Lidl Glanmire and spent 38 euros so here's hoping I get the fiver back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Asus X540L wrote: »
    The Lidl offer was there for me last night but it gone today like so many others.

I'm just back from Lidl Glanmire and spent 38 euros so here's hoping I get the fiver back.

It should be a tenner actually.
    Please update us if you get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I did same and I expect to get it as it was on the website when I shopped there yesterday. Strange they pulled it from lists

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Went to lidl to spend eur 35 with mrs. Finally ended up with a bill of eur 78.
    I hope I get my tenner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Registered, so what happens now?
    Do I wait for an e-mail with the offers?

Do you have to click on the link on the website before you purchase in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

doozerie wrote: »
    From what I recall it mentions letters and numbers only. It certainly let me create a password with just those.

I setup my password with all three no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

My offers for lidl and justeat just simply disappeared, they had end of May expiry date, what they are thinking? Regret not taking screenshot,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

uli84 wrote: »
    My offers for lidl and justeat just simply disappeared, they had end of May expiry date, what they are thinking? Regret not taking screenshot,

Might be just a blip. My Cityjet offer disappeared for 2 days and came back again yesterday morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

I hope so, lets see :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I did the shopping in lidl on Saturday (offer was still on the website) I got the email today to confirm the €10 refund.

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

TheDriver wrote: »
    Same

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

LIDL offer still hasn't come back since it randomly dropped off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,502 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Signed up Thursday.

Put €40 diesel in Topaz Friday a.m, the €5 back showed up yesterday
    Spent €36 (more by accident than design) in Lidl Saturday, that €10 has gone through this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Signed up last week.

>€50 spend in Lidl on Sat

Arrive to an email this morning saying it's being processed.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

uli84 wrote: »

Yeah and I spent €36 in Lidl yesterday... If I remember, the cashback award was originally set to expire on May 18th? Does anyone have a screengrab?! I'm guessing I don't have a leg to stand on otherwise...

There's no mention of the cashback offer even on my offer history page....

https://aib.visaoffers.eu/offer-history

:confused:

i should add that I got the LIDL deal on both my AIB cards, registered on separate email accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭rainemac

I got the email this morning to say refund on the way from lidl and boots. I got 40 diesel in topaz and nothing yet, is it only certain topaz stations??

Advertisement