Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

4motion wrote: »
    Hi how long it takes that my savings will show up in myaccount? I did shopping today in lidl for 50e and still 0e saving on my reward account?
    Thanks

for me takes 48 hrs to get mail and show online, then another 5 days to credit to my account

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Are these offers reset every week? As in if I avail of the topaz offer how long do I have to wait to avail of the same offer again?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mr_Muffin wrote: »
    Are these offers reset every week? As in if I avail of the topaz offer how long do I have to wait to avail of the same offer again?

We don't know. It has only been live for a few days yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Shopped in Lidl and Topaz on wednesday. Got 15e notification today by email.
    Check the attached pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Still nothing here and it's over a week since my boots shop and there's nothing pending in my account. No reply to the message I sent either

• Advertisement

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but what's the benefit of adding more than one card? Surely if you create a different account for each card, then you can use the same offer more than once?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Basil3 wrote:
    Sorry if it's been mentioned, but what's the benefit of adding more than one card? Surely if you create a different account for each card, then you can use the same offer more than once?

That's correct. I thought the offers will be per card but its actually per account. I removed one of the two cards and setup another account for the 2nd card to avail offers on both accounts.

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

bbari wrote: »
    That's correct. I thought the offers will be per card but its actually per account. I removed one of the two cards and setup another account for the 2nd card to avail offers on both accounts.

Will you let us know if this works for you? I was going to do the same, but found this in the FAQ Section, which lead me to think you might not be able to do it:
    Can the same card be registered more than once?
    No. Once a card has been successfully registered, it cannot be registered again.

Spocker wrote:
    Will you let us know if this works for you? I was going to do the same, but found this in the

It worked for sure i.e. removed a card from my original account. Setup a new account with a different email address, added the card and was able to see offers. Didn't use the card yet but surely it will work as it has been added?

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

It worked for sure i.e. removed a card from my original account. Setup a new account with a different email address, added the card and was able to see offers. Didn't use the card yet but surely it will work as it has been added?

I dunno. I suppose the real check is using the card on your second account for one of the offers and see do you get the cashback?

• Advertisement

Spocker wrote:
    , which lead me to think you might not be able to do it:

May be i was able to remove and add the card which wasn't used since added originally?

Spocker wrote:
    I dunno. I suppose the real check is using the card on your second account for one of the offers and see do you get the cashback?

I'll let you know once I'll use and get the cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Got an email earlier with new offers. Just two, one of which was Burton. Maybe they update every Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I have registered my credit card & used Lidl offer.

Can i open another account using different email address and add my Debit card?

Both CC & DB are under my name with same bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

What if your topaz is not on map? Is it only valid in ones on map?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

TheDriver wrote:
    What if your topaz is not on map? Is it only valid in ones on map?

My local one isn't on the map but I used it before I checked the map. I wasn't expecting the cash back but I got it!

I notice on my account that refund is from retailer e.g. Boots

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭clairek6

I wonder could I buy phone credit in Lidl to avail of this offer?

clairek6 wrote: »
    I wonder could I buy phone credit in Lidl to avail of this offer?

I don't see why not (if Lidl do sell the credit). Sure Visa won't know what did you buy there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Signed up to the rewards during the week.

Shopped in Lidl this morning spending over €35 and used my AIB card for payment.

Should I receive an email about the transaction and notified I'll receive €10 back?

• Advertisement

don't think lidl sell credit.
    I have shopped in lidl and boots using both cards, registered separately so will report how we get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭clairek6

TheDriver wrote: »
    don't think lidl sell credit.
    I have shopped in lidl and boots using both cards, registered separately so will report how we get on.

I've bought credit there before a couple of times using the €10 off €50 spend when they were around

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Got notification yesterday that I got €10 back from my lidl shop, (happy days, thanks op) also email saying to check new offers but they seem to be the same as last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Lidl offer has disappeared from the list of offers on the site for me.

It was most definitely valid till 20th May, as I held off going on Friday after double checking..

Has this happened anyone else?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

UsedToWait wrote: »

It was most definitely valid till 20th May, as I held off going on Friday after double checking..

Same for me, it was there yesterday. I did my shopping in Lidl yesterday I thought that was the reason it didn't show up. I think last day was the 18th same as Topaz

Take them down and start again. I'd say the surface wasn't properly strached in order to give the cement somewhere to adhere to.

Same as Topaz, it was valid till 26th May.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Same as Topaz, it was valid till 26th May.

They might expire couple of weeks after you join, I signed up on 4th, my Topaz and Lidl both had the expire of the 18th now on topaz I have "Expires in 4 days"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,828 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

UsedToWait wrote: »

nava wrote: »
    They might expire couple of weeks after you join, I signed up on 4th, my Topaz and Lidl both had the expire of the 18th now on topaz I have "Expires in 4 days"
    Lidl not there for me now, I just signed up yesterday, and it was definitely there when I signed up, but not now.
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Lidl offer has disappeared from both PTSB gorewards and AIB visa offer pages. Wonder if it was limited to a certain number of redemptions? Pretty poor form if it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hi

I just logged on to this and registered my 2cards..

I then made a purchase on Smyth's toys.
    My history is showing no redemption yet.
    Does the history update after you make the purchase and the redemption is pending or not until after the 'reward' is paid?

Thanks for any help,

Advertisement