Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017 - Your predictions/wishes

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Ugh. Don't know if I'm in the mood for a 2 in the morning Sony E3 conference this year, might skip it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Now that Far cry 5 has been announced hopefully we'll see gameplay footage and get a release date for this year hopefully at E3.

Some news on Deep Down would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,524 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

CastorTroy wrote: »
    awazakhaonpuvcfxc061.jpg

Thanks mods for putting that on the 1st post.

Yeah, the Sony one is the one I look forward to most but can never stay up for it and then have to try catch up on 25 pages of posts on the thread on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And just after I post that, Ubisoft announced their time. 9PM GMT on the Monday.

Think Nintendo is the only one I watch fully. The others are either too boring to watch fully or on at bad times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Ubisoft and EA have some merit this year. Bethesda with Fallout VR and hopefully ES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    The thing that puts me off vr gaming, is that when I come home from work knackered, I like to sit on the sofa and play games. I do not like the idea of constantly having to stand up when playing vr games

I never stand up when playing any of my VR games, incl Resi7.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

VR is going nowhere. Once it's cheaper and better everyone will have one. At the moment it's the Roman Reigns of gaming. No matter how much it dissappoints, they'll never give up on it.

the fact that I'm the only one to like your analogy is disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭Inviere

VR is going nowhere. Once it's cheaper and better everyone will have one. At the moment it's the Roman Reigns of gaming. No matter how much it dissappoints, they'll never give up on it.

Can't say I've found it disappointing tbh...it blew my socks off the first time I tried the OR DK1. Can only imagine the retail units are better again. The tech is in its infancy, but if approached properly it has a significant position in the future of gaming. It doesn't have to replace a controller & a big tv though, they're very different experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also people aren't against it because of it being forced on us. It's just a high cost to buy in.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,524 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Only tried PSVR once and it was absolutely brilliant. I'd love to own one but 400 too steep for me. Like a 4K telly, I'm ok with waiting a year or 2. Looking forward to see what else they have planned for it. I would absolutely love to try Resi 7 and Dirt Rally in VR.

• Advertisement
Advertisement