Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017 - Your predictions/wishes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Sieghardt

SMT or Persona x Yakuza crossover game
    Valkyria Chronicles 4
    Ridge Racer type 4 remake
    Soul Calibur 6
    Armored Core 6/reboot/spinoff thing that's the AC equivalent of what Bloodborne is to Souls
    Devil May Cry 5
    Golden Sun: Eternal Eclipse

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Are ID not involved with the Quake Hero shooter a-la Overwatch/Team Fortress 2?

I mean, it'll probably be meh and they should just drop it an develop RAGE 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Destruction Derby and a new G-Police.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

My only wish is to have yet more comedy gold and cringe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

My only wish is to have yet more comedy gold and cringe.

We really need Sony to completely mess up fir the true comedy gold to happen. Unfortunately they're doing quite well so we might have to wait until the next generation when they are arrogant about their future success again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Destruction Derby and a new G-Police.

Would love a new G-Police or Colony Wars, RIP Pygnosis.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Bloodborne 2.
    The sequel to Bloodborne.
    Bloodborne II.
    The next entry into the Bloodborne series.
    Bloodborne part Deux.
    Bloodborne To.
    Bloodborne Too.
    Bloodborne Two.
    Bloodborne WW2.
    Bloodborne 2 Fast 2 Furious.

I don't want to see anything from TLOU 2. That's going to be a 2019 game so just go away and work on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

^^

Don't forget Bloodbourne Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

No love for Bloodborne 2 Electric Boogaloo?

I would like to see games that aren't years from completion. And any game shown to have gameplay and not just a cinematic trailer.

edit: Could be First Bloodborne Part 2

• Registered Users Posts: 55,464 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I want to see Nintendo keep the momentum with Switch and have lots of announcements for it.

New Metroid, Mario Odyssey details, Pokemon Stars (or Eclipse or whatever they call it), Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing Switch, Super Smash Bros Deluxe, Virtual Console details (including Gamecube), firmware updates (UI skins, new features), loads of new indies...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Bloodborne 2.
    The sequel to Bloodborne.
    Bloodborne II.
    The next entry into the Bloodborne series.
    Bloodborne part Deux.
    Bloodborne To.
    Bloodborne Too.
    Bloodborne Two.
    Bloodborne WW2.
    Bloodborne 2 Fast 2 Furious.

I didn't like the direction they took with Bloodborne on the 4th of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Bloodborne Zero, Origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭thomas 123

Would love to see Red Dead 2 available for PC,

But then again consoles have to stay relevant ...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 patrick 3759

For Nintendo

Just give me animal crossing please....with rpg/exploration elements maybe :D … like let me leave my town to scavenge for materials.

But honestly just give me a crisp, brand new, animal crossing and you won't see me for months.

Metroid
    Vc
    Paid online breakdown
    Zelda dlc detailed
    Pikmin switch please!
    Mobile games update
    New quirky IP
    And please god tell us what Retro are doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i just want to see big support for the switch, hoping for a pokemon on it, and then ill finally buy it :D

be nice to see cyberpunk but i doubt it will be there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

hoping for a pokemon on it

I'm still gobsmacked that there hasnt been a proper pokemon rpg attempt on a nintendo console to this day, they only bother with gameboy/DS. It boggles the mind..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

nix wrote: »
    I'm still gobsmacked that there hasnt been a proper pokemon rpg attempt on a nintendo console to this day, they only bother with gameboy/DS. It boggles the mind..

yeah it would be like printing money, cant go wrong. I suppose its because they didnt want to compete with their handheld division but now they have the switch which is a handheld, so fingers crossed

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A new tomb raider game would be nice similar too the last two.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

A new tomb raider game would be nice similar too the last two.

I don't know, the first one was enjoyable, the second offered very little more, felt like i was playing the exact same game again, just not as good. I feel they should focus onto the story more if they do, do another one.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna do another one either way, so no worries :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wasn't the name of the new TR leaked a while back? Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Think I read that it's the final game in the reboot trilogy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

the second offered very little more, felt like i was playing the exact same game again, just not as good. I feel they should focus onto the story more if they do, do another one.

:P

I respect your opinion nix :)

49336fc704d17ce71890246db4551c60_sniper-gif-photo-smaller-pvt-sniper-gif_200-200.gif

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Bayonetta 3 on the Switch, them a view of Playstation owners reactions as it's announced.

A proper new Wipeout game for the PS4.

Something to make me buy a PSVR.

A release date and reasonable price for Skyrim on the Switch.

Red Dead 2

Polybius by the Yak Master at Llamasoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Dave0JV

Mr E wrote: »
    I want to see Nintendo keep the momentum with Switch and have lots of announcements for it.

New Metroid, Mario Odyssey details, Pokemon Stars (or Eclipse or whatever they call it), Bayonetta 3, Animal Crossing Switch, Super Smash Bros Deluxe, Virtual Console details (including Gamecube), firmware updates (UI skins, new features), loads of new indies...

^^This, plus I'd really like an official release date for Skyrim on the switch!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Bloodborne 2 on the Switch, let's get creative people.

Switch Virtual Console and whatever From Soft are working on is all I'd be interested in.

Hopefully either Bloodborne 2, Dark Souls Trilogys Switch Port or Froms new IP (with Switch release).

New Pokémon would be nice, but I've barely scratched the surface of Sun/Moon so I'm not too fussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd love a Demons Souls remaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭Inviere

Have to say I don't get the anticipation for Skyrim on the Switch. It'll be a 6 year old game this year. Isn't it akin to hoping Donkey Kong Country comes out on your new PS2 back in 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,502 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Inviere wrote: »
    Have to say I don't get the anticipation for Skyrim on the Switch. It'll be a 6 year old game this year. Isn't it akin to hoping Donkey Kong Country comes out on your new PS2 back in 2000?

It's nice to have but they shouldn't be giving it as much of a push, same with the remasters for the other consoles or the Pro and eventual Scorpio versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Would love a slew of new titles announced for the PSVR :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,279 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Info on Shenmue 3 and new trailer. Also to confirm if there is a delay or not, I'm starting to get excited for December.

Also Shenmue HD collection to keep us going until the release of the new game.

More Red Dead 2, hopefully more single player than multiplayer.

More new SEGA games, would love a new Jet Set Radio.

Original Xbox Back Compatibility for the Scorpio, make it the true "Xbox One".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,432 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

It has been too long since pokemon snap and pokemon stadium 1 & 2.
    Even worse is that we never got a proper DK64 sequel.

Advertisement