Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

There's a creative writing forum?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seems like a place for serious writers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah they don't bite though :)

I might post there. Maybe if i can find my best piece which was an essay I got an A on in 3rd year

• Advertisement

Sure like anywhere else, introduce yourself..

I found the story anyway so I'll type it up and see what they say

Nice one, nothing ventured and all that

I'll post it here too and see what you think of it. Bearing in mind it was written in 80 minutes in an English class

No worries.

• Advertisement

I've done one paragragh and I'm already wondering what the hell was going through my head.

I think most people feel the same!.

Doubt they are this weird though :D

Haha think my teacher tried to send me to a counsellor over my essays

Haha think my teacher tried to send me to a counsellor over my essays
    When i got back this essay it was
    Either the best thing I've ever read or the workings of a madman
    So you can be sure i was happy with that.

Haha that in common anyway..

Haha that in common anyway..

Indeed. Too bad my teacher couldn't get my elite humour

I wasn't very humorous :pac:

Ah there's a dark side to Grem's writing. I wonder what a teenage Grem was like.

Also dark.. Very serious teen

• Advertisement

I try not to be too dark. Leads to lots of trouble in school. Including being taken out of the room twice in one class and being sent to the counsellor.

What did the very serious teen Grem do for fun?

Yeah couldn't help myself so i got myself into lots of chats with teachers etc.

Music, writing, played guitar but i worked a whole pile on the farm..

Yeah couldn't help myself so i got myself into lots of chats with teachers etc.

Music, writing, played guitar but i worked a whole pile on the farm..
    Grem played music? And grew up on a farm? I'm learning so much tonight.
    Also this is the image in my head for Teen Grem because I have no idea what you look like:
    latest?cb=20160206215847

Ah i'm always saying what a bumpkin i am!! I played guitar, listened to rock/indie/grunge stuff.

Ah i'm always saying what a bumpkin i am!! I played guitar, listened to rock/indie/grunge stuff.

Was Teen Grem 90s?

Yup. very typical grunge sometimes

Yup. very typical grunge sometimes

Nirvana?

One of many!. Had some late eighties stuff going on too. GNR, Michael Jackson, Slayer Rammstein etc

One of many!. Had some late eighties stuff going on too. GNR, Michael Jackson, Slayer Rammstein etc
    You must be late 30s so Grem or thereabouts?

• Advertisement

Bless your maths :P Yeah i am very late..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement