Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm around for a bit as well.

Heya Kitty. How's the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello Kitty :D

Hey Grem, how's things? :)
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    Heya Kitty. How's the back?

Evening Shpud :) It's still not right, certain movements still cause me pain, but I wouldn't think it's anything serious. How're you?

Evening Shpud :) It's still not right, certain movements still cause me pain, but I wouldn't think it's anything serious. How're you?

Have you seen a doctor about it?
    I'm alright. Better than i have been the past week. Just chilling on my bed with a cider and listening to Spotify (Britney) to recover after today.

Have you seen a doctor about it?
    I'm alright. Better than i have been the past week. Just chilling on my bed with a cider and listening to Spotify (Britney) to recover after today.

I haven't, I thought about it but I'm not sure it's serious enough to warrant going to the doctor.

I'm glad to hear things are looking up, hopefully they continue to go that way. Sounds like a good end to the evening, no crazy celebrations planned? :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't have to talk Shpud just enjoy the feeling, it's incredible

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh sorry to hear your back is off Kitty

I haven't, I thought about it but I'm not sure it's serious enough to warrant going to the doctor.

I'm glad to hear things are looking up, hopefully they continue to go that way. Sounds like a good end to the evening, no crazy celebrations planned? :p

I hope so too. No more celebrations for me tonight anyway. Lost my voice before i went to the pub but couldn't even finish my pint before i went home. Gonna just chill and listen to cheesy music and recharge my batteries for tomorrow.

Don't have to talk Shpud just enjoy the feeling, it's incredible

True but it would be nice to have someone to have a chat to about it. I'll see how it goes anyway it should be good.

True but it would be nice to have someone to have a chat to about it. I'll see how it goes anyway it should be good.

From my memory it's a bit loud for chat, not everyone loses their voice on match day. It'll be the homecoming that fcuks it :pac:

From my memory it's a bit loud for chat, not everyone loses their voice on match day. It'll be the homecoming that fcuks it :pac:

That'll probably be me so cause it's so hoarse (horse) after the end of the match.

• Advertisement

Yeah i lose my voice at a match every time too.

It's worth it though.

Oh sorry to hear your back is off Kitty

Thanks Grem, fell at work this day last week and am still feeling the effects of it :o
    I hope so too. No more celebrations for me tonight anyway. Lost my voice before i went to the pub but couldn't even finish my pint before i went home. Gonna just chill and listen to cheesy music and recharge my batteries for tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind being out in Limerick tonight, it'd be good craic I'd say, even though I haven't much of an interest in GAA. Homecomings are good fun, I went to two I think, one when Tipp won, and one when they lost. Enjoy it, should be a good laugh

Wouldn't mind being out in Limerick tonight, it'd be good craic I'd say, even though I haven't much of an interest in GAA. Homecomings are good fun, I went to two I think, one when Tipp won, and one when they lost. Enjoy it, should be a good laugh

Yeah seeing all the snaps from my friends who are out shows a good time. I wouldn't be too big on going out though, might go next weekend when its not as busy as tonight.

Yeah seeing all the snaps from my friends who are out shows a good time. I wouldn't be too big on going out though, might go next weekend when its not as busy as tonight.

I'm not massive into it myself, although that's probably mainly because Tipp is shyte to go out in and I'm sick of it. The few times I've been out in Limerick have been good, but I don't get the opportunity to go out there much, despite being in college there.

I'm not massive into it myself, although that's probably mainly because Tipp is shyte to go out in and I'm sick of it. The few times I've been out in Limerick have been good, but I don't get the opportunity to go out there much, despite being in college there.

I haven't been out in Limerick myself but i need to change that.

I haven't been out in Limerick myself but i need to change that.

Where would you usually head? :)

If it's bruising in your back it'll take a while. Nasty.

Same as Shpud, can't be doing with mad busy pubs/clubs

Where would you usually head? :)

Usually a local pub which doesn't really suit me cause its mostly old people.

If it's bruising in your back it'll take a while. Nasty.

Same as Shpud, can't be doing with mad busy pubs/clubs

No bruising outside thankfully, but there's possibly some inside.
    Usually a local pub which doesn't really suit me cause its mostly old people.

I get that, there's a few places here like that. There's also one that I'm too old for (and I'm only 21 :eek:) Used to be a good spot too, damn underagers :(

• Advertisement

Yeah rare to see bruising externally unless huge impact, cracked ribs before, no marks. :eek:

When it initially happened I was worried about fractures, I have terribly brittle bones, and I felt like I was going to faint with the pain. But luckily it passed and the pain eased.

How's all tonight?

Well Shpud, how did you get the day?

Well the homecoming was a great evening

They are magic, goosebumps, did you get tickets for the gaelic grounds?

Oh i did i had them booked on the way home from watching the match yesterday. Really were goosebumps. Crowd singing The Cranberries together, The Blizzards played, unbelievable night.

Some experience, delighted you could go :)

As am I. Don't think I'll ever forget it. Nice to have some positivity after a hard few days too.

• Advertisement

Yeah i was happy that you were going today. You deserved a break alright

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement