Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you went back home Wolf

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hope you went back home Wolf

3.5 hours later I did.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

3.5 hours later I did.

How are you doing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

That's pretty **** Wolfie, hope you're feeling all right now..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And, I got called into work. Which led to a stress attack that had me with my head between my knees.

Sorry to hear that bro, hope you're ok.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

zetalambda wrote: »
    I did night security there about 20 years ago when it was empty. Spooky place. Had to do an hourly patrol around the building. Did it once the first evening I was there. Long narrow hallway with all these little rooms off to the side with little glass windows to observe from outside and all the cells had camera surveillance and padded walls. After that first night I just locked myself in the office all night every night until it was bright next morning. :)
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I had read about the history of the place too, apparently the patients there were treated awfully, which for some strange reason, added to my intrigue about the place.

If it's the same place i'm thinking of, it was set on fire deliberately last summer and is in ruins now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

If it's the same place i'm thinking of, it was set on fire deliberately last summer and is in ruins now.

Yeah it's the same place, I remember that. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner to be honest It's up for sale now, anyone got €3 mil? :p

Yeah it's the same place, I remember that. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner to be honest It's up for sale now, anyone got €3 mil? :p

Only one person around here has that kind of money............The minted one Minty :pac:

I just like the exploring side.. *potters off to examine abandoned bunkers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Evening ladies and gents.

Sorry to hear that Wolfie.

• Advertisement

Mmm cheese.

Mmm cheese.

What kind?

Only one person around here has that kind of money............The minted one Minty :pac:

Hmm, we'll have to turn on the charm so ;)
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    Evening ladies and gents.

Sorry to hear that Wolfie.

Evening Shpud

Smoked gouda.

Smoked gouda.

Willing to share?

Evening Shpud

Hey Kitty

Yeah no prob :)

Yeah no prob :)

Sound Grem. Absolutely starving.

Makes for great toasties too. *passes over a few chunks*

How's things with all in the Lair tonight?

• Advertisement

Meh here Kitty, you?

Makes for great toasties too. *passes over a few chunks*
    I'd lovea toastie rn

How's things with all in the Lair tonight?

Lying on the floor in pain. So i agree with Grem. Things are meh

Me too, only have porridge though oops

Me too, only have porridge though oops

Better than nothing.

Things considerably better here, just chilling in bed watching TV.

Hope things get better for both of ye

Things considerably better here, just chilling in bed watching TV.

Hope things get better for both of ye

Whatcha watching?

Tea and sympathy :rolleyes:

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Whatcha watching?

Brooklyn Nine Nine :)

• Advertisement

Brooklyn Nine Nine :)

That's been renewed in case you didn't know.. Made my missus happy to hear..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement