Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Brooklyn Nine Nine :)

The scene where they sing the Backstreet boys is one of the best in television

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

That's been renewed in case you didn't know.. Made my missus happy to hear..

I heard, although I started watching it after all that happened, but now that I do I'm glad because it's so good!
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    The scene where they sing the Backstreet boys is one of the best in television

Oh my god yes, that was brilliant

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Oh my god yes, that was brilliant

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've watched bits and pieces, Gina linetti is gold..

I've watched the first few seasons on Netflix and watch the occasional one on E4

• Advertisement

I usually like to watch comedies before bed, I find anything serious tends to keep me awake for ages afterwards

The comedy sort of numbs the brain I'd say. If you watch something serious you'd be kept awake thinking about it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good call Kitty.

The comedy sort of numbs the brain I'd say. If you watch something serious you'd be kept awake thinking about it

Made sausages :)

• Advertisement

Mmm sossies

That's exactly it!

Mmm sossies
    They are lovely. Cooked 8 cause I'm starving

Roll on payday til i get some sossies

Any particular brand of sossies you like Grem?

I'm not mad fussy but i do not like denny.

I haven't had Denny in a long time. We have Mastersons and Dunnes own brand here and I like them both. The sausages i had in the hotel breakfast the other day were unreal though.

Oh Rudds are nice i find..

I haven't had Denny in a long time. We have Mastersons and Dunnes own brand here and I like them both. The sausages i had in the hotel breakfast the other day were unreal though.

Oh Rudds are nice i find..

I'd agree on that

• Advertisement

I'd agree on that

Local butcher does some nice ones, the kinda chunky ones, an age to cook but worth it..

Local butcher does some nice ones, the kinda chunky ones, an age to cook but worth it..

I like the bigger ones. Might head to my local butcher tomorrow and see what they are like.

600th post :)

New potatoes around now too, makings of a good dinner ;)

I've beem spoiled with dinners recently. Mash, carrots and beef this evening was lovely.

Nice, must figure out something nice to make during the week..

I love cooking. Don't do it enough.

Don't get much time myself, a good bangers and mash would be nice actually

Yeah same it is a matter of time. I'd love to sit sit someone down and cook them a meal though I think that would be great.

Out of the house a minimum sixty hours a week, then general housework, rest and all that craic.

• Advertisement

Yeah time to cook is at a minimum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement