Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Heavy Rain was supposed to be good. I'm actually watching a lets play series on one of the same type of game from the same people I think. Detroit: Become Human. Ever heard of it?

I have actually!! I watched a video of it on Facebook recently enough!! It was a scene in the game where you have to rob a store. I must see if it's available on the PS4 and try download it if it is. I liked what I watched of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have actually!! I watched a video of it on Facebook recently enough!! It was a scene in the game where you have to rob a store. I must see if it's available on the PS4 and try download it if it is. I liked what I watched of it.

I believe it is. It looks really good and I like the way your actions have an big effect on the story. I might pick it up when I have something I can play it on.

I believe it is. It looks really good and I like the way your actions have an big effect on the story. I might pick it up when I have something I can play it on.

I'll definitely check it out over the next day or so!! While I have the time to do it!! :D

I'll definitely check it out over the next day or so!! While I have the time to do it!! :D

Nice for some to have time off! (Says the guy two months into a three month break)

Nice for some to have time off! (Says the guy two months into a three month break)

AH NOW!! :pac:

I am lucky to have two days off together! But yeah, it's just my two days off and then I have to work the bank holiday weekend..ugghhh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I won't mention I am off now until Tuesday so.

AH NOW!! :pac:

I am lucky to have two days off together! But yeah, it's just my two days off and then I have to work the bank holiday weekend..ugghhh...

Ah I'd love to work bank holidays. I'm weird like that I prefer nights to days and weekends to weekdays. Like I might be working tomorrow night and I'm probably the only person who likes working late on a Friday :D

Well that depends on what you work as too. I don't like working weekends or bank holidays because I am a chef and even though I am used to it it's just all hell breaks loose in a matter of seconds. I get on with it but it's just so bloody tiring!

Well that depends on what you work as too. I don't like working weekends or bank holidays because I am a chef and even though I am used to it it's just all hell breaks loose in a matter of seconds. I get on with it but it's just so bloody tiring!

Ah that's true. When I did work experience it was in a sort of office/customer service role and I had the choice of working from 7am - 12pm or 4pm to 12am and I'd always choose the later time because it would be nice and quiet. I guess its different being a chef cause that would be full on most of the time I take it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I won't mention I am off now until Tuesday so.

Same here Teddy.

• Advertisement

Ah that's true. When I did work experience it was in a sort of office/customer service role and I had the choice of working from 7am - 12pm or 4pm to 12am and I'd always choose the later time because it would be nice and quiet. I guess its different being a chef cause that would be full on most of the time I take it?

It's highly stressful this time of year. And bloody tiring. And yeah, pretty full on all right :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's been a while since I dropped in here. How are you all?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It's been a while since I dropped in here. How are you all?

Quite good actually.

Glad to hear it. Still wide awake and it's after 3am here.

Glad to hear it. Still wide awake and it's after 3am here.

I never seem to sleep anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Fry Day gang.

Happy Friday y'all.

Got a photograph job at half 8 this evening. Absolutely delighted :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday (and best of luck with job), Sphud:)

Happy Friday, Nocts!:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday Del!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm at a wedding, it's fun so far despite stupid anxiety

Hope you have a good time Grem!! And hopefully the anxiety will just pass off :)

I have one tomorrow Grem so I get your anxiety.

I have one tomorrow Grem so I get your anxiety.

Mad nervous this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

don't leave us in suspense you two, these weddings, tell us the juicy bits :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was a looooooooooooong sesh basically, no drama which was nice, i usually end up being peacekeeper

I would be the same on the long sesh part. I've managed to find my way into the pub once again.

Found my way to work, very hesitantly

• Advertisement

I managed to get work while at the wedding. Considering I only bought one of the 14 or so pints I had i actually made quite the profit over the day/night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement