Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I was, managed to drift off at some point thankfully

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Making dinner here, hello autumn!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Any dinner left there Grem.

Indecisive what to have here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chicken, roasties, broccoli and spinach, away you go!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Too late, had a chicken curry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I'll have the leftovers of that chicken Grem.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I'll have the leftovers of that chicken Grem.

You'd be lucky, we pick it pretty clean :)

You'd be lucky, we pick it pretty clean :)

Ah it's grand I made a ham and cheese toastie. I'll leave that chicken to you vultures.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hello nocs

Hello!

• Advertisement

Hi Shpud! How are things?

Not too bad today. Really tired after car cleaning and a cycle but at least I've been productive. How about you Mozzie?

Ah just enjoying my day off. I would do chores but I think I'll leave them off until tomorrow. Not arsed enough to deal with anything today :pac: Also rang an old friend of mine. A good ole catch up was needed!! :) Just pondering on how I spend the rest of my day..gaming or binging shows..decisions decisions..

Gaming sounds like a good idea

Gaming sounds like a good idea

I am leaning towards gaming all right..might give Bloodbourne a craic seeing as I haven't played it properly..

What do you play on?

PS4. Will be investing in an Xbox one in the next month or so...

Why the change?

Why the change?

Oh no I am not changing, I'll be keeping the PS4. I won't part ways with that! :pac:

I just wanted to get a different console, me being a collector of them and all :pac: Plus I like the reverse compatibility function on it for some games.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh no I am not changing, I'll be keeping the PS4. I won't part ways with that! :pac:

I just wanted to get a different console, me being a collector of them and all :pac: Plus I like the reverse compatibility function on it for some games.

Oh nice. I haven't played a console for years. I want to get a PC that I can game on though.

• Advertisement

Oh nice. I haven't played a console for years. I want to get a PC that I can game on though.

I'd love a PC myself tbh. But I just don't have the funds and the space. A friend of mine has offered to build one for me but sure no point when I don't have the money for it. Just cheaper and more practical to get a console..

I'd love a PC myself tbh. But I just don't have the funds and the space. A friend of mine has offered to build one for me but sure no point when I don't have the money for it. Just cheaper and more practical to get a console..

I'm the same when it comes to funds. I can't really justify €1000 on a gaming PC but I'd be using it for photo editing for work so that's the only way I can justify it. Still need to get that money though and thats after I buy a new laptop

I'm the same when it comes to funds. I can't really justify €1000 on a gaming PC but I'd be using it for photo editing for work so that's the only way I can justify it. Still need to get that money though and thats after I buy a new laptop

OH would probably give out yards if I spent a grand or more on a PC and not on a car or motorbike :pac: It's my money I know but he'd only be complaining that I am wasting my money on impractical things. (He's not really into technology. Doesn't even have a smart phone of any description. He's a real wonder of the world, 28 years of age and despises anything computerised :pac: )

OH would probably give out yards if I spent a grand or more on a PC and not on a car or motorbike :pac: It's my money I know but he'd only be complaining that I am wasting my money on impractical things. (He's not really into technology. Doesn't even have a smart phone of any description. He's a real wonder of the world, 28 years of age and despises anything computerised :pac: )
    Could always not tell him how much it cost ;)

Could always not tell him how much it cost ;)

Oh he's no fool :pac: He'd know it was expensive. But even after that, it's just the space. Don't have anywhere to put a PC. House sharing with OHs brother and his cousin so we've a bit of a full house :rolleyes:

Ara I'll get one eventually..probably the first game I'd play on it then would be Oblivion :pac: Seriously too much love for that game :pac:

Oh he's no fool :pac: He'd know it was expensive. But even after that, it's just the space. Don't have anywhere to put a PC. House sharing with OHs brother and his cousin so we've a bit of a full house :rolleyes:
    What's he gonna do google the price? :pac:
    I get what you mean about space though. I'm lucky in that I have a very large bedroom with one or two places I could have a large set up.
    Ara I'll get one eventually..probably the first game I'd play on it then would be Oblivion :pac: Seriously too much love for that game :pac:
    Oh what's that about? I'd probably just replay GTA5 and then hopefully join one if its roleplay communities.

What's he gonna do google the price? :pac:
    I get what you mean about space though. I'm lucky in that I have a very large bedroom with one or two places I could have a large set up.

Oh what's that about? I'd probably just replay GTA5 and then hopefully join one if its roleplay communities.

Ha! Sure he knows the same techy people I know, one of them is his best friend, he'd probably ask him how much it would cost :pac: And then I'd have to listen to "FFS babe, you could have got a bike with that..or a car!" and so on and so on :pac:

It's part four of the Elder scrolls series. Just before Skyrim. It's old enough now! It was one of the first games I played on PC years ago. It took over my life :pac: I always say it's better than Skyrim.

Ha! Sure he knows the same techy people I know, one of them is his best friend, he'd probably ask him how much it would cost :pac: And then I'd have to listen to "FFS babe, you could have got a bike with that..or a car!" and so on and so on :pac:

It's part four of the Elder scrolls series. Just before Skyrim. It's old enough now! It was one of the first games I played on PC years ago. It took over my life :pac: I always say it's better than Skyrim.

You should become a Twitch streamer and tell him you can make money with the PC instead if having to pay for maintenance, tax, insurance etc with a bike or car ;)

Ah okay. Wouldn't be my sort of game but I've seen people play them and I can see how they would be addictive :D

You should become a Twitch streamer and tell him you can make money with the PC instead if having to pay for maintenance, tax, insurance etc with a bike or car ;)

Ah okay. Wouldn't be my sort of game but I've seen people play them and I can see how they would be addictive :D

That'd be the dream :pac: :D I'd love that!! Make money from gaming..what a job...

Yeah, it's pretty addictive all right. I love The Elder Scroll games and never stop raving about them :o Except Elder Scrolls online...didn't like that one so much..

I was playing Heavy Rain not too long ago, thought that was pretty interesting. But as I said I need to play Bloodbourne properly. I tried to play it before but I just abit off when I was playing it and never went back to it. Must give it a proper go..

• Advertisement

That'd be the dream :pac: :D I'd love that!! Make money from gaming..what a job...

Yeah, it's pretty addictive all right. I love The Elder Scroll games and never stop raving about them :o Except Elder Scrolls online...didn't like that one so much..

I was playing Heavy Rain not too long ago, thought that was pretty interesting. But as I said I need to play Bloodbourne properly. I tried to play it before but I just abit off when I was playing it and never went back to it. Must give it a proper go..
    Heavy Rain was supposed to be good. I'm actually watching a lets play series on one of the same type of game from the same people I think. Detroit: Become Human. Ever heard of it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement