Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Mafia (WW XII) - May 21st - Sign Up

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Me too, it's already after noon my time and now I'm just sitting here waiting for a mod to turn up. I should be painting the hall but this is what I'm going instead! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Damn I didn't realise there was a new game, I'll be watching from the sidelines :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Kolido wrote: »
    Damn I didn't realise there was a new game, I'll be watching from the sidelines :mad:

Woooah, just in time Kolido, we may need a sub so if you want to read to catch up? We'd appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Woooah, just in time Kolido, we may need a sub so if you want to read to catch up? We'd appreciate it!

Skipped through the live tread this morning, happy to be on standby if you need me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Kolido wrote: »
    Skipped through the live tread this morning, happy to be on standby if you need me. :)

Perfect! If we still have a no show by the vote tonight, we'll tag you in.
    Otherwise, we'll give you deadroom keys if you'd like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Is this where I request dead room access?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

avork wrote: »
    Is this where I request dead room access?
    Got it, thanks!

Advertisement