Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Mafia (WW XII) - May 21st - Sign Up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Huzzah in terms of it being the Simpsons, and also huzzah in terms of being immortal for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Pter wrote: »
    Huzzah in terms of it being the Simpsons, and also huzzah in terms of being immortal for a day.

Day and night. :) you are both lunch proof and munch proof.

Hey guys ye need to scrub down the skynet account and maybe the other ones I'd a old tab open on my computer and still have access to everything still. didnt check my own account

Also feck it im in but only if I get all the guns..... and roles... and to mod...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Also feck it im in but only if I get all the guns..... and roles... and to mod...

Andy already claimed them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

I think tritium is our longest standing villager, I don't think he's ever been a wolf!!

!

Yep thats me! Trustworthy Trit! :)

The vanillager that no one ever listens too :(

:D

Ooh does that mean I'm grandpa simpson this game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It mafia based so there'll be lots of guns!

crosstownk wrote: »

It mafia based so there'll be lots of guns!
    But none for Mick!!!

Thanks Mick, I thought I pushed the skynet account out. Can you see the planning room we have open or just other stuff?

I thought i was a lovely innocent villager in the last game until WHAM, i was a sleeper cub wolf.

Funny looking back, because i was, in earnest, defending myself pretty hard as being a NRV at one stage, got turned, and then was killed and looked like a filthy liar.

Pter wrote: »
    I thought i was a lovely innocent villager in the last game until WHAM, i was a sleeper cub wolf.

Funny looking back, because i was, in earnest, defending myself pretty hard as being a NRV at one stage, got turned, and then was killed and looked like a filthy liar.
    It was even funnier that we knew about you!! :P

• Advertisement

But none for Mick!!!

Thanks Mick, I thought I pushed the skynet account out. Can you see the planning room we have open or just other stuff?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :(

Can't see anything now on either account

I think i was a much better wolf, albeit for a brief time, than i was a villager.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :(

Can't see anything now on either account

Hmm ok I didn't change anything today but maybe Cross did.

Unless it was that I never logged out after???? That or cross and if not either then fairies.

Unless it was that I never logged out after???? That or cross and if not either then fairies.

Or Modbot has become sentient....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    I think i was a much better wolf, albeit for a brief time, than i was a villager.

I think somewhere deep down you knew you were the wolf cub. That explains shooting Mrs Flushdraw on the second day anyways:P

Twas me. I also hid the guns.

Twas me. I also hid the guns.

Ooh good call!!

For shame on both of ye as if I didnt steal a couple of guns while I had the chance pew pew, pew pew.

Or my as my new werewolf anthem goes

Necrominus wrote:
    I think somewhere deep down you knew you were the wolf cub. That explains shooting Mrs Flushdraw on the second day anyways

Haha nah I was just worried I would lose the gun before I got to use it, so shot whomever was being pointed out as Wolfy at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Count me in if there are spaces left.

Loughc wrote: »
    Count me in if there are spaces left.

Great!

Still a few spaces left.

We still have a few spaces left so share far and wide and get your friends involved! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great!

Still a few spaces left.

Yay!! I'm so excited. I loved the last game.

Loughc wrote: »
    Yay!! I'm so excited. I loved the last game.

Your christmas hat confused me until I saw where you mod! :P
    Can't promise that you'll be given the role of Santa's Little Helper though. Any other peeps from the Xmas forum that you think might be interested? Or indeed accountants, we don't have any maths nerds here really yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Hey guys ye need to scrub down the skynet account and maybe the other ones I'd a old tab open on my computer and still have access to everything still. didnt check my own account

Funnily enough I was locked out on Monday while in the middle of doing something

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

I ended up out of the last one, so fingers crossed I have better luck with the timing of this one!

avork wrote: »
    I ended up out of the last one, so fingers crossed I have better luck with the timing of this one!

Select your preferred date here.

Hopefully you can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I've sent this link onto a friend. Don't know how to describe it because role playing doesn't completely cover it...

I've just started to watch "13 reasons why" on Netflix and for some reason I keep thinking of this game.... Probably because as hero of the last game I felt as clueless as the main character in it appears to be!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Drumpot wrote: »
    I've sent this link onto a friend. Don't know how to describe it because role playing doesn't completely cover it...

I've just started to watch "13 reasons why" on Netflix and for some reason I keep thinking of this game.... Probably because as hero of the last game I felt as clueless as the main character in it appears to be!

poor old clay

Advertisement