Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Mafia (WW XII) - May 21st - Sign Up

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I'm in please and thank you.

Do the Bartman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Drumpot wrote: »
    I've sent this link onto a friend. Don't know how to describe it because role playing doesn't completely cover it...

I've just started to watch "13 reasons why" on Netflix and for some reason I keep thinking of this game.... Probably because as hero of the last game I felt as clueless as the main character in it appears to be!

Seen it the leading female is a whiney ****ing bitch who is a **** throughout the whole thing.

I may of hated the series and everything about it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm in please and thank you.

Do the Bartman.

Great to have you on board, Xara.

1. Tigger
    2. Tritium
    3. Necrominus
    4. EMF2010
    5. Jayop
    6. Uriel
    7. Sullivlo
    8. Mollyb60
    9. gufc21
    10. Pter
    11. dottie_lottie
    12. Lord TSC
    13. sKeith
    14. Drumpot
    15. quickbeam
    16. Barney92
    17. Nopeare
    18. A Neurotic
    19. partyjungle
    20. MrsFlushdraw
    21. The_Valeyard
    22. raze_them_all_
    23. y0ssar1an22
    24. MicksJaguar
    25. Loughc
    26. Xaracatz

Super Sub: Strawberry Milkshake.

If I've left anybody out or if anyone needs to withdraw then just post here.

There's still room for a few more.....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

avork wrote: »
    I ended up out of the last one, so fingers crossed I have better luck with the timing of this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Me, me! I didn't see the poll until now, but I can do either date so unfortunately I won't get any acclaim (or a nice themed Whacking Day stick to off my enemies) as the tie-breaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ok all, PMs have been sent out to everyone for confirmation and to act as a tiebreaker. If you're interested in playing, but haven't received a PM, let me know. Once the majority respond, we'll settle on a date.

Got my pm got a gun all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

15pmujt.jpg

• Advertisement

wearing-a-towel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Any Spaces left? Id be interested giving this a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Any Spaces left? Id be interested giving this a go.

Sure thing beakerjoe!!! :)
    Do both dates suit, 21st and 28th?

Yes those dates are fine and plenty of notice too.

Im completely new to the concept but Necrominus has sent me some links to help me get to grips with it.

Yes those dates are fine and plenty of notice too.

Im completely new to the concept but Necrominus has sent me some links to help me get to grips with it.

Perfect, actually for most of us we learned while playing so don't worry about that. The game just makes more sense when you're playing, don't panic when you read the list of rules or the opening OP! :)

Ive looked over WW8 for a flavor of what to expect. I wont lie, some aspects confuse me but its very intriguing. I will say The Simpsons theme is what sealed the sign up.

Hi All,

We can now confirm that the start date will be 21st May as this will give us the greatest number of players.

I've posted the full roster of interested players and we'd hope that all can take part but if you can't please post below and we'll remove you from the roster.

1. Tigger
    2. Tritium
    3. Necrominus
    4. EMF2010
    5. Jayop
    6. Uriel
    7. Sullivlo
    8. Mollyb60
    9. gufc21
    10. Pter
    11. dottie_lottie
    12. Lord TSC
    13. sKeith
    14. Drumpot
    15. quickbeam
    16. Barney92
    17. Nopeare
    18. A Neurotic
    19. partyjungle
    20. MrsFlushdraw
    21. The_Valeyard
    22. raze_them_all_
    23. y0ssar1an22
    24. MicksJaguar
    25. Loughc
    26. Xaracatz
    27. avork
    28. beakerjoe
    29. Andy125

Super Sub: Strawberry Milkshake.

Just some questions, just for clarification,

1. Are the games always through changeofpalns forum?
    2. If so is it mobile phone supported and is it a good idea to play via mobile or via laptop?
    3. Ive signed up for the forum, would it be possible to get access to a previous board to hone up on my knowledge of how the games work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

2. If so is it mobile phone supported and is it a good idea to play via mobile or via laptop?

We've only played one full game there, in previous games that has been used as a "backroom" for dead players and for roled players on a team

it's not a specific mobile site, though it is useable on mobile. I prefer to play on laptop, especially if I have a role just managing all the tabs is easier and then I have my own notes too. I normally just use mobile when desktop isn't possible

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

3. Ive signed up for the forum, would it be possible to get access to a previous board to hone up on my knowledge of how the games work?

1. the last game was the 1st to be played on the other site, because we all used pseudonyms. The next game will be played here i think. If you end up on a wolf team you would use the other site to strategist with wolf team mates.

2. dunno about mobile.

3. dunno. the mods or game mods may be able to help you here.

• Advertisement

The game will be played on Boards.ie with the back rooms for mafia teams on changeofplan for teams to converse. So you will need to sign up on changeofplan ahead of the game starting in case you have need to use it during the game. You'll definitely need it for deadroom access later ;) .

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/index.php

All sites work well on mobile but personally I'd prefer a desktop or laptop as it's less fiddly but that's a personal preference. I like to have multiple tabs open - I usually keep a tab open on the OP with roles, instructions and rules open for quick reference.

crosstownk wrote: »

All sites work well on mobile but personally I'd prefer a desktop or laptop as it's less fiddly but that's a personal preference. I like to have multiple tabs open - I usually keep a tab open on the OP with roles, instructions and rules open for quick reference.

to be fair, that's cos you're always the evilist evil!!

to be fair, that's cos you're always the evilist evil!!

Comments like that can get you killed......... :D

crosstownk wrote: »
    Comments like that can get you killed......... :D

Playing any game with you involved normally gets me killed anyway!! :D

Playing any game with you involved normally gets me killed anyway!! :D

Ah don't worry Dottie, someone else can kill you this game instead! ;)

As cross answered, boards will be the main area for this game. You can see previous game threads in the Werewolf Forum. Some characters, good and bad, will have backroom access - a special secret place to chat. That's what the other forum is for. After you die, you can also get "deadroom" access- basically a place to watch the game and comment on what's happening.

I'll disagree with the majority here, I'm on iPhone and I find the backroom forums hell on mobile. Reading is ok but replying is an absolute pain. Agreed with the others that I prefer laptop to have different tabs open, but I would usually skim read on mobile during the day at tea break etc.

I thought all registered users had permissions to see the archives, what do you see when you log into the other forum? If you don't see archives, I can look into tweaking that for you!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I thought all registered users had permissions to see the archives, what do you see when you log into the other forum? If you don't see archives, I can look into tweaking that for you!

Just on this mahama, I just checked and I can't see any of the archived games either. I could until before the last game but not during or since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

same for me, but for some reason I could still access that hogwarts WWX backrooms and had a chuckle rereading some of these. http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/forumdisplay.php?fid=60

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I shall enjoy every row on the first night on who the bg should protect :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

andy125 wrote: »
    I shall enjoy every row on the first night on who the bg should protect :)

I want to be protected because the alpha will definitely be looking for their extra kill tonight.

Advertisement