Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Jackaroe

Hi Pat, will take two bottles of creed off you if you have any left?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,544 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

bars wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Would you have any Aventus left both male/female, Xerjoff Ivory River and ah pitty I have missed Bacarat?

Thank you in advance.
    Will have (male) Aventus next week. Out of luck on the Hers and the Xerjoff I'm afraid. You missed the Baccarat...........but I'll definitely have it back early next year!

Jackaroe wrote: »
    Hi Pat, will take two bottles of creed off you if you have any left?
    Thanks
    Should have it early next week. Will drop you a PM. I'd expect to do my last shipping batch middle of next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bada

Hi Pat, If you every get the Italian Cyprus in again, I'll take one off you. Hopefully you will be restocking the Tom Fords in 2019.

Bada wrote: »
    Hi Pat, If you every get the Italian Cyprus in again, I'll take one off you. Hopefully you will be restocking the Tom Fords in 2019.

I've taken a note of it but, TBH, I'd be surprised if I get IC back in for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭Naos

Met up with Pat today to get my supply!

Absolute gent, everything packed and in good order - tried the ADP Colonia Leather, lovely stuff altogether. Missus loves the flacon as well!

Thanks again Pat, I'll be back in a few months for some summer fragrances if you'll be getting any in! (Ocean/Seaside type scents, know of any?)

Have a good Christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Hi Pat,

I'll take the Aventus for Her next time you have it in stock. No rush, can wait until next year if it's not on the horizon - just jot me down for one!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Naos wrote: »
    Thanks again Pat, I'll be back in a few months for some summer fragrances if you'll be getting any in! (Ocean/Seaside type scents, know of any?)

The Sel Marin is the one you're looking for, if Pat's planning on splitting it again in the Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bars

Will have (male) Aventus next week. Out of luck on the Hers and the Xerjoff I'm afraid. You missed the Baccarat...........but I'll definitely have it back early next year!

Should have it early next week. Will drop you a PM. I'd expect to do my last shipping batch middle of next week.

Hi Pat,

I'll take Aventus (male) , Chanel-Gabrielle 10ml, Atelier Cologne 50ml + put me please in the list for Baccarat, Aventus (for her) for next available split. Collection from Cork.

Pat before I throw them away, empty 50ml square bottles refillable or not worth a hassle?

Naos wrote: »

What UsedtoWait said! Am planning on splitting it - doesn't get much more seaside than this one!
    UsedToWait wrote: »
    The Sel Marin is the one you're looking for, if Pat's planning on splitting it again in the Summer
    TJ Mackie wrote: »
    I'll take the Aventus for Her next time you have it in stock. No rush, can wait until next year if it's not on the horizon - just jot me down for one!
    Noted. You're likely looking at months rather than weeks though.
    bars wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

I'll take Aventus (male) , Chanel-Gabrielle 10ml, Atelier Cologne 50ml + put me please in the list for Baccarat, Aventus (for her) for next available split.

Pat before I throw them away, empty 50ml square bottles refillable or not worth a hassle?
    All good, will drop a PM.
    Yes, the 50ml bottles can be refilled, but it's a bit of a faff and may not work out. You need to slide the collar (lower part of sprayer) back up over the spray head - this will loosen the plastic crimp teeth. Easier said than done though! If you're lucky, and have a strong grip, you may be able to just pull it up. More likely you'll need to use a sharp knife to pry up the collar, moving around its circumference. Expect the collar to be marked at least, and maybe broken. Don't pry too hard on one side or you may break the glass neck.

Last orders for Christmas folks!
    Final batch of deliveries for the year will be going out Tuesday / Wednesday of this week - if you want anything, time to speak up!

I have the following available in hand as of 9/12/2018. Any of the below can be held until next year after payment if required.

Creed - Aventus: ~4 bottles left @ €81 / 50ml.
    Chanel - Gabrielle [female]:Last 10ml left @ €17.50 / 10ml (in plastic).
    Amouage - Myths: Two x 10ml left @ €26 each (glass).
    Amouage - Lyric: 40ml available @ €22.50 / 63.40 for 10 / 30ml.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Hi Pat,

New to this, can i get a bottle of Creed Aventus (Male) off you?

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

New to this, can i get a bottle of Creed Aventus (Male) off you?

Last batch of deliveries of the year went out today I'm afraid. The not insignificant stack of packaging materials has been banished to the attic until new year on the instructions of 'er indoors!

I can put you down now for one in mid Jan if you wish, or if you happen to be in Cork you can still collect for another week or so. Let me know if you wish to do either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Last batch of deliveries of the year went out today I'm afraid. The not insignificant stack of packaging materials has been banished to the attic until new year on the instructions of 'er indoors!

I can put you down now for one in mid Jan if you wish, or if you happen to be in Cork you can still collect for another week or so. Let me know if you wish to do either.

I'll be in cork but it'll be a bit too close to Christmas.

Sure put me down for one in January and I'll be in touch. Thanks

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I'll be in cork but it'll be a bit too close to Christmas.

Sure put me down for one in January and I'll be in touch. Thanks

Cork should be fine; will drop you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Received another meticulously packed package from Pat about 2 weeks ago.

I actually find it enjoyable trying to unwrap the tape on the bottles without tearing it :pac:

Mancera - The Aoud
    I think I may have found my first Mancera that I'm not sure on.
    The first spray was onto my clothing and projection and longevity was as massive as I was expecting.

But its the fragrance itself (or more likely just my nose) but I'm not sure I like it.
    I get a very fresh spicy rose smell from it, if my towels came from the dryer smelling of it I'd be very pleased, but not sure I enjoy it as a skin scent.
    I'll give it a few more runs before I give up on it, or maybe even look at layering it with something else.

I have to say I find myself returning to Mancera Aoud Vanilla a lot, which surprised me.

Anyway...Happy Christmas Pat, needless to say everyone here on this thread will be the best smelling person at the party this Christmas due to your stellar selections and splitting throughout the year!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Think I might have to get a bottle of Aventus off you next year Pat, had a spray on my weekly walk through BT and it is very nice!

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Received another meticulously packed package from Pat about 2 weeks ago.

I actually find it enjoyable trying to unwrap the tape on the bottles without tearing it :pac:

Mancera - The Aoud
    I think I may have found my first Mancera that I'm not sure on.
    The first spray was onto my clothing and projection and longevity was as massive as I was expecting.

But its the fragrance itself (or more likely just my nose) but I'm not sure I like it.
    I get a very fresh spicy rose smell from it, if my towels came from the dryer smelling of it I'd be very pleased, but not sure I enjoy it as a skin scent.
    I'll give it a few more runs before I give up on it, or maybe even look at layering it with something else.

I have to say I find myself returning to Mancera Aoud Vanilla a lot, which surprised me.

Anyway...Happy Christmas Pat, needless to say everyone here on this thread will be the best smelling person at the party this Christmas due to your stellar selections and splitting throughout the year!
    Cheers Z! Yeah, The Aoud would be an acquired taste, but it is very much a 'classic' middle eastern fragrance with the oud / rose combo. Performance is off the scale too!

Mc Love wrote: »
    Think I might have to get a bottle of Aventus off you next year Pat, had a spray on my weekly walk through BT and it is very nice!
    It's the king of niche fragrances for a reason alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Was sitting 25 feet inside my door at work....door pushes open..lady steps in and said.
    "I can smell you out on the street...you're gorgeous"!

Their slogan should be ...

*Creed Aventus... letting uglys get laid since 2010*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Was sitting 25 feet inside my door at work....door pushes open..lady steps in and said.

Still waiting for this effect, am I not putting enough on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

begbysback wrote: »

I'd be inclined to think that never happened!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭SteM

Slattsy wrote: »

He must be bathing in the stuff!

Slattsy wrote: »

It actually did :)

begbysback wrote: »

No joy for me either - I guess there are certain levels of ugliness that even Aventus can't overcome! :pac::o

No joy for me either - I guess there are certain levels of ugliness that even Aventus can't overcome! :pac::o

My Bergamot Soleil had finally run out too...I know a split will be a few months away, but will def be looking for some

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'd be questioning the seals around the door if I'm honest.

Soarer wrote: »
    I'd be questioning the seals around the door if I'm honest.

Ah the door was ajar, and it does project well on me... wearing by the fireplace today, lasts all day, but you have to be standing almost beside me to get a good whiff

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

I usually use 2 blasts of Aventus, 3 if I want to live dangerous. I went dangerous last week, then I realized I had to do a car journey for 2+ hours with passengers. Lesson learned don't do that again :D My fav scent by far.

Thank you one and all for your participation in this year's fragrance splits. If you'd told me when I started this in March 2017 that I'd still be doing it nearly two years later I'd have laughed at you! I'll be back from mid Jan with whatever's left from the current stuff, and more new stuff for Spring from end Jan - I have some really great juice lined up!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,879 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Thank you one and all for your participation in this year's fragrance splits. If you'd told me when I started this in March 2017 that I'd still be doing it nearly two years later I'd have laughed at you! I'll be back from mid Jan with whatever's left from the current stuff, and more new stuff for Spring from end Jan - I have some really great juice lined up!

thank you Pat

have a great christmas :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Thanks for everything Pat.

Wait for to see what’s next, hoping tobacco vanille

Gary

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement