Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a womens favourite bodypart on a man?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Shoulders - broad shoulders and strong arms. Not rotten bodybuilder type arms, just strong toned arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Shoulders.... oh yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Their pussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Arms here too...they need to fill the arm of a T-shirt but not be body builder bulging.Height is another one..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

To be honest I attach more importance to a man's personality than his looks....and really struggle to understand why so many women think looks are the be all and end all.

What's the point in being with a drop dead gorgeous man if he's got a terrible personality?

That's said I'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes and a cheeky smile....but usually I see these as a bonus not a must have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

What's a womens
    Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Big broad shoulders that look like they could pin you down.

And big hands that'd give a nice smack.

I'm also weirdly attracted to veins. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

To be honest I attach more importance to a man's personality than his looks....and really struggle to understand why so many women think looks are the be all and end all.

What's the point in being with a drop dead gorgeous man if he's got a terrible personality?

That's said I'm a sucker for a nice pair of eyes and a cheeky smile....but usually I see these as a bonus not a must have.
    It's the same for men tbh.

There's limited appeal in a stunning woman if she's a stone cold bitch or completely empty between the ears.

But then it takes all types. Some men like having an attractive bimbo that they can show off and lord it over - and some women do too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Their pussy.
    There does seem to be a fair few men out there with pussies compared to my day, I'll grant you that

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Jaysus, if I was to shave my sack it would be in the privacy of my own home, and not down in the gym!

It's when they get an erection is when it gets right awkward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭dinorebel

I'd like to know the most common besides the ole ladeen down there ;)

Whats the equivilant of cleavage on a women to a man? Same goes for the glutes ;)

For educational purposes!
    jonnycivic wrote: »
    They all love my sexy ass :pac:

Is EntryDenied?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dinorebel wrote: »
    Is EntryDenied?

Always :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

They are shaving their testicles in the gym a lot lately.

You need to switch gyms, that's disgusting. Whatever about shaving your nuts in the dressing room, but in the actual gym:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MadamRazz

I have to agree, especially on the forearms.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I see women seem to like big hands but I think very few men have big hands these days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

For all of you going on about arms, can you give an example of these non body builder arms that are still toned etc that you like? I guarantee you they'll be arms that still require a lot of work with your diet and gym!

For all of you going on about arms, can you give an example of these non body builder arms that are still toned etc that you like? I guarantee you they'll be arms that still require a lot of work with your diet and gym!

Could be seen at the deli counter buying breakfast rolls during the boom..hard physical work arms..a beautiful sight ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Nah, just solid arms. Not all dainty like a woman's with a small wrist, but solid manly arms. It's actually quite difficult to describe without sounding like a pervert, but yeah arms can be sexy without much work in a gym. And if he's driving.... lovely arms and hands! :)

Colser wrote: »
    Could be seen at the deli counter buying breakfast rolls during the boom..hard physical work arms..a beautiful sight ðŸ˜

Yes. And the men in snickers trousers! I appear to be such a pervert in this thread, no shame.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yes. And the men in snickers trousers! I appear to be such a pervert in this thread, no shame.

I'm with you all the way...pants hanging low on the hips..hi vis vest..dirty looking but clean.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I get complimented on my manly smell...
    Maybe because I don't have any of that other stuff yis like :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

Hairy chest :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Tiny penis? Anyone? Please??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭blue note

I don't know what their favourite part is on a man. But I know what my favourite part is in a woman!!! ðŸ˜

(it's my penis)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Would this do it for ya? https://tinyurl.com/n422m5l

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Broad shoulders, as in Rugby player rather than body builder.

Colser wrote: »
    I'm with you all the way...pants hanging low on the hips..hi vis vest..dirty looking but clean.ðŸ˜

You know whats up :)
    I have found my people on this thread- clearly talking about the poster with the small penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I think genetics play a big part here. A guy with naturally broad shoulders who works on a building site may have a more attractive physique that someone who goes to the gym a lot. I've been lifting weights and working out for the last 10 years but you wouldn't think it to look at me. I'm fairly athletic but by no means have big arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Would this do it for ya? https://tinyurl.com/n422m5l

*Sploosh*

The gf says forearms, a chest to run your hands over, the ability to throw her around a little bit when the time is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

*Sploosh*

The gf says forearms, a chest to run your hands over, the ability to throw her around a little bit when the time is right.

Is she subtly telling you to hit the gym?

Advertisement