Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a womens favourite bodypart on a man?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

a smooth muscled back and sensitive hands with long fingers..:P

Definite yes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

I think genetics play a big part here. A guy with naturally broad shoulders who works on a building site may have a more attractive physique that someone who goes to the gym a lot. I've been lifting weights and working out for the last 10 years but you wouldn't think it to look at me. I'm fairly athletic but by no means have big arms.

I disagree, if you've been working out for 10 years and you don't look like you lift then you are doing something very wrong.

Your diet must be very bad and/or you lifting routine must be bad

nderstand why so many women think looks are the be all and end all.

What's the point in being with a drop dead gorgeous man if he's got a terrible personality?
    [/QUOTE]

Plus this drop dead gorgeous man might not look so dead gorgeous is 30 years
    Glenster wrote: »
    They seem weirdly into bland things like arms and shoulders.

Just thinking there. If women had balls (and men didn't have them) men would be sexually obsessed with balls. Definitely.

My gf loves my balls;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

My wife loves my balls too ............ she even says I can have them back some day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭Glenster

I'm pretty sure mine could take them or leave them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

a smooth muscled back and sensitive hands with long fingers..:P

Finally a back lover :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement