Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen + Adam Lambert, 25 Nov 3Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,171 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got stuck in a with a Block G ticket, bought the ticket the first day they went on sale

Is it all seated cause my ticket is Row 17 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Got stuck in a with a Block G ticket, bought the ticket the first day they went on sale

Is it all seated cause my ticket is Row 17 ??

The ground floor is standing, the blocks A-G and H-P are seated.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/queen-adam-lambert-dublin-11-25-2017/event/1800528FF1A84F3C?artistid=1971833&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,675 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Yes ,the seating chart is wrong though.
    The seats start at row 5 for this concert ,its the small standing area setup ,i.e the lower level of seats are not removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

Yes ,the seating chart is wrong though.
    The seats start at row 5 for this concert ,its the small standing area setup ,i.e the lower level of seats are not removed.

Yea my tickets apparently dont exist according to the map but Ticketmaster assures me there’ll be seats there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can see a lot of Xmas party's going to this gig for some reason as its around Xmas party season so that means a lot of messes half interested in the gig/people going to and from the bar all night
    Are you talking about work xmas parties? I have never heard of anybody I know going to gigs like this for xmas party.

Does this actually happen, companies forking out €100 on tickets. Do they go for meals beforehand too?

Our place would not have that even if tickets were free, as they see a big point of a xmas party is people mingling.

I have been in hotels with abba tribute acts for xmas parties, but that is having a dinner in the place, more like a wedding with a band.

I am being offered a single ticket

These tickets are held for: 02:43

Sec BLOCKD
    Row 9, Seats 98
    €94.00 ea
    Buy
    U16'S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED, BY A PARENT/ ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE €94.00 x 1
    SERVICE CHARGE €6.85 x 1
    FACILITY CHARGE €1.00 x 1
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €101.85
    Prices are in €

and on www1 I get 3 areas with single tickets

Lowest Price
    Best Seats
    Sec BLOCKD, Row 9
    Full Price Ticket
    €94.00 ea
    Sec BLOCKD, Row 11
    Full Price Ticket
    €94.00 ea
    Sec BLOCKF, Row 5
    Full Price Ticket
    €94.00 ea

https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/queen-adam-lambert-dublin-11-25-2017/event/1800528FF1A84F3C

• Advertisement

queen_1300x630__artist-large.jpg

I imagine thats the face Brian May has when someone buys the E400 VIP tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coldplayer90

What time do you think gig will finish at?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Normally between 10.30pm and 10.45pm.

Show is now only days away can't wait for it

I think someone here asked could they make it to the Aviva and back in time for the shoe. I walked from the point Luas stop to the aviva last Tuesday and it's not a long walk (about 15 mins) and the rugby should be over by 7.30. Queen will prob come on start at 8.00-8.30, not sure is there a support act.

Plan to watch the rugby in the Gibson and go over then. Don't want to spend more money on tickets for the match and then add more pressure to my day

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Show is now only days away can't wait for it

I think someone here asked could they make it to the Aviva and back in time for the shoe. I walked from the point Luas stop to the aviva last Tuesday and it's not a long walk (about 15 mins) and the rugby should be over by 7.30. Queen will prob come on start at 8.00-8.30, not sure is there a support act.

Plan to watch the rugby in the Gibson and go over then. Don't want to spend more money on tickets for the match and then add more pressure to my day

Am planning on doing this myself and was wondering if there was a support act, as doors open at 6.30 so would have thought they might get on stage for 8pm or so if no support act.

Few Argentinians will be confused as i run past them singing "We are the champions, my friend!" :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Spoiler below about the set
    They were initially doing Spread Your Wings and It's Late on the early US shows but completely dropped them which is a huge shame, 2 of the best songs on NOTW. Odd considering it's pretty much a NOTW Anniversary Tour

I still can't wait though.

Queen & Adam Lambert Stage Times

Dear Customer,
    We’re sure you can’t wait for Queen & Adam Lambert at 3Arena on Saturday the 25th of November ! We have just been given some information to make your night one to remember.

Jot this Down...

Doors: 6.30pm

Queen & Adam Lambert: 8pm SHARP

**All times are subject to change!**

Anything else?...

That's all for now! If anything else comes up, we'll be in touch

Enjoy the show!

Ticketmaster

So, no support. Pricey enough ticket for that. I don't think that'll matter though (I'm hoping...)

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

If they play 8pm to 10.30pm happy days :)/

im not sure will be the gibson be the best place to watch the rugby and then theres not really anywhere else around the 3arena to watch it (Bloody match going on down the road and i cant find anywhere to watch it :D:D:D). Ill try and a spot under the big screen in the Gibson. I could watch it in the city centre but run the risk of being caught up and miss the start of the gig, same with going to the game.

anyway watching videos of the gigs and they sound quite good

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

im not sure will be the gibson be the best place to watch the rugby and then theres not really anywhere else around the 3arena to watch it (Bloody match going on down the road and i cant find anywhere to watch it :D:D:D). Ill try and a spot under the big screen in the Gibson. I could watch it in the city centre but run the risk of being caught up and miss the start of the gig, same with going to the game.

anyway watching videos of the gigs and they sound quite good

Gibson will be absolutely jammed if my previous gig day visits are anything to go by.

The Spencer Hotel (used to be the Clarion) on the Quays or Jury’s (now Hilton I think! Jeez I’m getting old) will have big screens I’d say. The Clarion definitely used to anyway.

Gibson will be absolutely jammed if my previous gig day visits are anything to go by.

The Spencer Hotel (used to be the Clarion) on the Quays or Jury’s (now Hilton I think! Jeez I’m getting old) will have big screens I’d say. The Clarion definitely used to anyway.

yeah it can be quite jammed on gig days and the bar is kind of every person for themselves to get served

Ill see on the day what ill do, my train arrives at 15.30. Have the Queen Days of our lifes doc to watch on my phone on the way up

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

Not sure if this is allowed...but............

If anyone knows of any spares going, drop me a line.

Wasn't that pushed when it was first announced, still not keen on Lambert at all, but after seeing some of the footage from the shows in the States earlier this year, and coupled with the fact that this is probably the last time we'll get to see them, I really want to go.
    First saw them in '82 in Leeds, would love to be there Saturday night...so please.................bear me in mind.

Thanks

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

The Clarion definitely used to anyway.

Long way from there and if it's raining traffic will be mental so taxi mightn't work unless it goes around the back and away from the Quays.

Wasn't that pushed when it was first announced, still not keen on Lambert at all, but after seeing some of the footage from the shows in the States earlier this year, and coupled with the fact that this is probably the last time we'll get to see them, I really want to go.

Adverts.ie or Toutless.com have/had tickets.
    Should be able to pick up tickets at face value easy enough.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Been ages since I've been there, but Lagoona in the IFSC might be an option for the match?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Long way from there and if it's raining traffic will be mental so taxi mightn't work unless it goes around the back and away from the Quays.

Adverts.ie or Toutless.com have/had tickets.
    Should be able to pick up tickets at face value easy enough.

The Clarion is now the Spencer (I think!) and it’s about a 10/15 minute walk to the Point. Or two Luas stops down.

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Been ages since I've been there, but Lagoona in the IFSC might be an option for the match?

cheers what Luas stop would be the best for that ??? It's prob obvious but I'm not a dub lol

prob won't see much of the match tbh if I plan on going in looking at the merch etc ??? If the show starts bang on 8pm

actually is the Green Room Bar still open ???

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

cheers what Luas stop would be the best for that ??? It's prob obvious but I'm not a dub lol

prob won't see much of the match tbh if I plan on going in looking at the merch etc ??? If the show starts bang on 8pm

Mayor Square/NCI stop is right beside it. About 10/15 min walk from 3arena.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Freddie is dead 26 years ago today
    5 Sep 1946- 24th Nov 1991

Sats gig could be extra special and serve as an extra special tribute too him

There can be only one!

Didnt realise the smaller standing area was in effect for Saturday. Havent been down there for a gig yet, looking forward to seeing what it's like with the small setup.

Blasting Made In Heaven today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

When you ring the 3 Arena number 01 819 8888, when you press 1, for information on event times, the message states that for the Queen gig, that the show starts at 7.30pm.

the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-viewer-View-from-Block-H-Row-40-Seat-14-3d-virtual-interactive-inside-tour-high-resolution.jpg

id say the layout will be similar to this but with the standing area instead of the flat seats.

15072s.gif

in Block G Row 17, its not sold out as i done a search just there and tickets came up . there hardly going to curtain off the upper sections ???

That looks like one intimate standing area! There'll be 7 of us in it I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,675 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

in Block G Row 17, its not sold out as i done a search just there and tickets came up . there hardly going to curtain off the upper sections ???

It's been sold out for months .
    Might be a few tickets released but otherwise its a full house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dub Ste wrote: »
    Not sure if this is allowed...but............

First saw them in '82 in Leeds, would love to be there Saturday night...so please.................bear me in mind.

Thanks
    I guess you might want more than 1, but just in case there is a very good single seat on sale, row 6 block c https://www1.ticketmaster.ie/queen-adam-lambert-dublin-11-25-2017/event/1800528FF1A84F3C

Advertisement