Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US considering Preemptive Strike against North Korea.

Options
1153154155156157159»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Time for Donald Trump to attack North Korea. Unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Taytoland wrote: »

If a country reneged on a treaty/agreement do you think they should all be attacked?

If a country reneged on a treaty/agreement do you think they should all be attacked?
    Common enough occurrence for a war to start when a condition of a treaty is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what treaty have these changes broken? Even the article they havent broken any treaty.

• Advertisement

Common enough occurrence for a war to start when a condition of a treaty is broken.

So should America be invaded because it has pulled out of the parisclimate change treaty or the iran deal?

what treaty have these changes broken? Even the article they havent broken any treaty.

I agree! Taytoland wants war not me

i quoted the wrong post the last time but i have the right one now.

What condition of what treaty have they broken?

I agree! Taytoland wants war not me

apologies, quoted the wrong post.

So should America be invaded because it has pulled out of the parisclimate change treaty or the iran deal?
    I was stating a fact based on historical events, not making a recommendation.

• Advertisement

I was stating a fact based on historical events, not making a recommendation.

Tayto said trump should attack NK because of this, the question to all is should every country who reneges on a treaty/deal (we don't even know if NK have by the way) be attacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Any auld craic with Kimmy and trumpy these days??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Any auld craic with Kimmy and trumpy these days??
    Nothing too exciting, the North Koreans seem to refer to the Americans as gangsters from time to time. Lots of diplomacy behind the scenes. Also the South Koreans have a high level visit to the North planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Nothing too exciting, the North Koreans seem to refer to the Americans as gangsters from time to time. Lots of diplomacy behind the scenes. Also the South Koreans have a high level visit to the North planned.

They were closing their nuclear test site and then started building on it ,then blew it up,
    Kim's been very quite lately ,

Taytoland wrote: »

Before or after they've destroyed the EU in a war? I'd love a timeline of your perfect hypothetical future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Before or after they've destroyed the EU in a war? I'd love a timeline of your perfect hypothetical future.

There's a fairly mediocre book about that. Larry Bond's Cauldron. Has the United States versus the European Union Confederation.

Advertisement