Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mafia/Werewolf Championship - Sign Up

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote: »
    I'm in our Backroom

This discord channel is ours tigs no one else can see it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

That's a public link you know?

Or do you have to accept people into the server?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Have to accept people

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah you have to be accepted by quick who set up the channel so tis all good

Oh sorry I thought it was Necro's, that's why I was so direct, sorry :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Turns out you were right and it was public so don't be sorry!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Welcome back tigger. You absolutely pulled that out of the bag in the last couple of days. Was convinced you were a wolf until pkr flipped villy. Didn't understand your plan after that but you had a great day yesterday and deserve a place in the next round.

Was only dropping in now and again though tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Askthepizzaguy

Very well played calling out most of the scum team, Tigger. You were townie as heck the whole game and I can't fathom your lynch. Your board has a right to be proud of you.

-Askthepizzaguy (Mr. Popo temporary nickname on Discord)

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057746906/3/#post103854617

That's the sign up for the next game PizzaGuy :)

I'm not at my most eloquent but thanks for taking the time to come out to say hello

We're all good friends here and are always looking for new people to give nicknames to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057746906/3/#post103854617

That's the sign up for the next game PizzaGuy :)

I'm not at my most eloquent but thanks for taking the time to come out to say hello

We're all good friends here and are always looking for new people to give nicknames to!

vanilla ice

• Advertisement

vanilla ice

*wooosh*

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thingyman

Quick Mafia Championship Update

For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of Mafia.

Hydra Event 2017 - Interested?

Last year 220 players from dozens of different communities participated in the first ever cross-community Hydra Event. It was a big success and people have been wanting another one, so... It's finally here! 

If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the concept is that each participating community can send multiple hydras if they want, each consisting of two players, which  tends to make the game more fun in addition to making it easier to be active since two players are playing on the same account.

Sign-ups will be open for next couple of weeks. Those signing up will receive a link to a Doodle + a Google Survey so that they can be slotted into a game that suits their availability and preferences wrt game size and type.

If you'd like to play, just find a partner and lemme know either here or in the thread below.

More info here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/12461-Hydra-Event-2017

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just send necro on his own

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

But we need another person who incessantly posts GIFs, or everyone will see the difference.

I can’t believe they’ve asked us back.

And not just one, TWO!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Send Necro and PStarr..... what a good cop bad cop routine they could have

As much fun as this might be, unfortunately I don't have the time currently to dedicate to a marathon mafia game.. soz folks :(

Just checked my emails and I have an invite!

Should I feel special or did we all get one?

Just checked my emails and I have an invite!

Should I feel special or did we all get one?

I think if you registered an account on MU you get one, I did as well

All mafia players get one
    im gonna play itvsounds like it could b a bit jeckles and hde
    if anyone would like to play with me that would be awesome
    otherwise ill get someone from my gaming group

• Advertisement

I think p* would be a great asset to this.

All mafia players get one
    im gonna play itvsounds like it could b a bit jeckles and hde
    if anyone would like to play with me that would be awesome
    otherwise ill get someone from my gaming group

As said already I'd love to have the time to take you up on that offer but between sporting, theatric and work commitments I just couldn't commit in the next month or so. I'm realising in horror that it might even be a struggle to play this month's WW game but I'll give that a go at least as I want to play something!!

Necrominus wrote: »
    As said already I'd love to have the time to take you up on that offer but between sporting, theatric and work commitments I just couldn't commit in the next month or so. I'm realising in horror that it might even be a struggle to play this month's WW game but I'll give that a go at least as I want to play something!!

younwould have been a funny team mate as i tgink we would have posted a record number
    its only 5 posta day so anyone can give it a go
    obviouslybits fine if people wantvto be on a more serious team and im going plays repoing the flatearth soc not boards so theres that

i think iysll be funnas it wont have the poncy cliques as itll be annonomyus
    although id say peoplem will know our team :)

younwould have been a funny team mate as i tgink we would have posted a record number
    its only 5 posta day so anyone can give it a go
    obviouslybits fine if people wantvto be on a more serious team and im going plays repoing the flatearth soc not boards so theres that

i think iysll be funnas it wont have the poncy cliques as itll be annonomyus
    although id say peoplem will know our team :)

:(:( Even though I don't have the time I kinda wanna play still. Damn RL getting in the way!!

Go on necro. 5 posts a day. You can get that done in a nanosecond!

Go on necro. 5 posts a day. You can get that done in a nanosecond!

and its closeed at night
    and we can ask for a december start

Ah why the hell not... I have no willpower. None

Necrominus wrote: »
    Ah why the hell not... I have no willpower. None

no takebackseess

Ballymote in the Haus :)

• Advertisement

I can't believe I'm that easy to convince, December should be grand though actually it's November that's the problem

Advertisement