Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mafia/Werewolf Championship - Sign Up

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

How do we find each other without the four digit number? I'm not even sure what mine is. Confused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

quickbeam wrote: »
    How do we find each other without the four digit number? I'm not even sure what mine is. Confused :(

Yours is 5701. I see you found me already though! Everyone there seems to already know each other!

I only found you because you'd posted your four digits. Necro has found me too. I'm a bit slow on the uptake here!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah just found you through mahama posting your digits. I'm absolutely lost the game thread is way over my head!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,430 ✭✭✭tritium

I know right? Have we been playing wrong? :confused: I have no idea what's happening in either the discord or the game. Scumhunting?? RVS?? LYLO?? MYLO??

More so than anything, it feels super duper meta. Tigger will love that lol. :pac:

Haha yeah when i first looked at mafia universe site it was a bit of a culture shock.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    Haha yeah when i first looked at mafia universe site it was a bit of a culture shock.
    It's insane. Has any of our crowd ever played on one of those dedicated sites? Maybe andy or Jayop? I think I'd be too scared to attempt it!

Okay, figured how to find people, though there could be a much easier way - in the chat, type @ and the person's name and their username and number comes up. Then go to friend requests and send from there.

I can't keep up with both the game and the chat. Did someone say we can create our own room but tbh, I like posting here.

That ROVSEA one is getting on my nerves already. I swear they he/she thinks she is better than everyone but all I can see is commas, in the middle, of, sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I get why they don't want us to discuss the live games on this board whilst they're ongoing on their site but that discord chat moves so fast there's no way I could keep up.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I have no idea what's going on. None. I think I'll stick to trying to read the game thread and posting here... anyone asking a question gets abused seemingly!!

• Advertisement

I saw something about adding a server, so maybe that's a way we could keep chat just among ourselves.

I saw something about adding a server, so maybe that's a way we could keep chat just among ourselves.

That would be better for sure!!

yeah I would much prefer just speaking amongst ourselves. We can all be clueless noobs together and no one will shout at us and tell us to READ.THE.RULES. ffs.

Created one called Boards.ie, so others should be able to join. Left hand side of screen there's a cross, where you can create or join a server.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tiggers one is snail? Anyone know his username or is it a secret?

"Snail" is Game 1. Tigger's is Game 11. I'm pretty sure he's playing under his own name.

Created one called Boards.ie, so others should be able to join. Left hand side of screen there's a cross, where you can create or join a server.

It's asking for an instant invite? I tried https://discord.gg/boards.ie but it didn't work.

Yep same here

Ah ya found it

• Advertisement

"The instant invite is invalid or has expired" :o

Same here

https://discord.gg/h6tdkeA

I set this one to never expire

Necrominus wrote: »
    https://discord.gg/h6tdkeA

I set this one to never expire

Cheers Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well that site is mental!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I started reading the game thread. Crazy. I reckon I understand about 50% of it. Lot's of abbreviations and terms that I don't get just yet.

Ask on the chat thread, i dare you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ask on the chat thread, i dare you :D

Nah - I found this instead.... ;)

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_Used_Abbreviations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Someone else will need to step up for this
    I don't have any intention of playing now and would like to have a replacement organised for them

• Advertisement

:( But we have a supporters club set up and everything for you!!

Advertisement