Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mafia/Werewolf Championship - Sign Up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ah Tigger, don't back out there isn't anyone better to be the boards champ. Plus, you won't be playing with us lot so your head should be less wrecked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ah Tigger, don't back out there isn't anyone better to be the boards champ. Plus, you won't be playing with us lot so your head should be less wrecked

I'm sorry

I get it, will you at least think about it, outside of the heat of the moment and decide at the end of this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

i also vote that you rechange your mind clubbie.
    If you do I'll get you a box of frosties

If tigger aint going I want to go and claim all the roles and get lynched day one in a cluster**** of glory :D

• Advertisement

If tigger aint going I want to go and claim all the roles and get lynched day one in a cluster**** of glory :D

There are no roles it's all people reading
    You'd probably do very well

Tigger wrote: »

shut up you two, Tigger is going, and that's that! My foot is down!

Even more fun claiming the roles so
    shut up you two, Tigger is going, and that's that! My foot is down!

Im just taking the piss never take me serious unless im being serious and even then dont take me too seriously

Even more fun claiming the roles so

Im just taking the piss never take me serious unless im being serious and even then dont take me too seriously

don't worry, I don't!

don't worry, I don't!

hey thats mean :pac:

• Advertisement

Is anyone willing to go ?
    If i quit without a replacement we'll lose our place
    It's the 12th June start I think

We are going to send Beakerjoe

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Please go yourself Tig. There'll be no "history" there. You'll knock 'em dead!!

I think you should still go

but if your adamant that you wont, then when the current game is over post a note up in that thread it's the biggest game we've had so all your likely successors are in there, they might not be subscribed to this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is anyone willing to go ?
    If i quit without a replacement we'll lose our place
    It's the 12th June start I think

Tigger lad stop with the nonsense. Not having a go at ya but its a bit like im going home and taking my ball.

You are universally accepted as the best player we have to send to represent us. Take a day or two and calm down a bit. Don't let whatever happened in one game spoil your enjoyment of the game as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think you should still go

I agree.

Go for it Tigger!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigg, go take a few days and think it over. As someone who gets way to invested in this game myself (and i think maybe gets on your tits sometimes) id say youre similar in that and maybe a bit of time would help. Theres a reason why we all asked you to represent us that says a lot about how youre regarded here. Personally i think this game showed exactly why you should be there

tritium wrote: »
    Tigg, go take a few days and think it over. As someone who gets way to invested in this game myself (and i think maybe gets on your tits sometimes) id say youre similar in that and maybe a bit of time would help. Theres a reason why we all asked you to represent us that says a lot about how youre regarded here. Personally i think this game showed exactly why you should be there

So I can throw a Tigtrum?

Personally id rather you did something a little bit crazy like the reveal plan you pulled there

Tiggre either you go or I go and claim roles that arent in the game get us banned and then none of us will be able to go again.

• Advertisement

Tiggre either you go or I go and claim roles that arent in the game get us banned and then none of us will be able to go again.

Ok that's a plan

Ok that's a plan

Im joking just go and stop all the tom foolery.

Im joking just go and stop all the tom foolery.

Ah will you stop
    I've not got the energy to play.

Ah will you stop

Sure you will only be there a day it'll be grand :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ah will you stop

Weeks away yet. We'll get you fighting fit!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ah will you stop

If you don't go I'm robbing your foot and you won't get it back.
    Go and put boards on the global WW map.

You can do it.
    You will do it.

In tigner we trust

Is anyone gonna step up or will I tell them we're out ?

OK Ill go where is it on and who is paying for the plane tickets, im not flying over on my own dime

If youre set on not doing it Tigger then probably best to give a few days for expressions of interest- most folk wont have considered it given the game just ended.

Probably a decent clutch of possibles we could nominate if theyre willing, including a few with awesome showings in recent games, just a question of if theyre able to commit etc.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    If youre set on not doing it Tigger then probably best to give a few days for expressions of interest- most folk wont have considered it given the game just ended.

Probably a decent clutch of possibles we could nominate if theyre willing, including a few with awesome showings in recent games, just a question of if theyre able to commit etc.

Ya I agree Tigger has had time and is still choosing not to go so time to move on and select someone else I reckon pistols at dawn type thing

Advertisement