Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLOW [Netflix]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Renewed for a 4th and final season.

Can’t wait to see it, I loved the 3series.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I know Netflix gets criticised for cancelling things too soon, but I think they know well when to stop. 4 series for GLOW is perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I know Netflix gets criticised for cancelling things too soon, but I think they know well when to stop. 4 series for GLOW is perfect.

Yeah some networks keep shows running way too long. Suits is a good example, it should have ended when Mike left as he was one of the main reasons for the shows popularity

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,342 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Wow, that's a shock. When I saw someone had posted in the thread I thought perhaps the series had been filmed on the sly and would be premiering soon!

I'm sad about it, not gonna lie, one more series would've been perfect to wrap things up. Weird that there's an episode made that will never see the light of day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Unfortunately, this is going to happen more and more shows..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭Homelander

Well that's so disappointing. Absolutely loved that show, and absolutely gutted it's now cancelled with no resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,246 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It is a cracking show really disappointed no final season.

Also netflix don't really let people shop a show around to other networks so no chance of it continuing

Advertisement