Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GLOW [Netflix]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Says June 29th for season 2:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

New series now on Netflix :) Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Wonder what the demographic this show falls into,nearly everybody has a piece.Ill start season 2 tonight.

6 Epsiodes in ,really enjoying ,Welfare Queen is still my favourate Character,its a great show and season 2 is better than the first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I absolutely inhaled the second season and I agree, better than the first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

Loved season 2. All the characters are great especially Welfare Queen and even though he's a jerk in this I love Marc Maron.

And we finally got to see Betty Gilpin's, ahem, assets. I remembered them as quite spectacular from her Nurse Jackie days and was hoping they would make a cameo.

It saddens me every day to know Alison Brie is married. She's so cute and so ridiculously charming I can see why Dave Franco wasted little time bending the knee.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Really enjoyed S2 and flew through the episodes. I wish the seasons were longer!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Really enjoyed S2.. definitely more than the first.

But
    is Bash gay or not
    ? The sudden
    death of Florian
    was completely out of left field.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,277 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Loved season 2. All the characters are great especially Welfare Queen and even though he's a jerk in this I love Marc Maron.

And we finally got to see Betty Gilpin's, ahem, assets. I remembered them as quite spectacular from her Nurse Jackie days and was hoping they would make a cameo.

It saddens me every day to know Alison Brie is married. She's so cute and so ridiculously charming I can see why Dave Franco wasted little time bending the knee.
    I dont think the Marc Maron is a jerk most of the time...he is just a grumpy old git
    he was on Ruths side when it came to not sleeping with the network boss unlike debbie
    I am on episode 6 series 2 really like this series so far.

• Advertisement

I just watched season 2 episode 8.....absolute genius!!!
    Hilarious as well.

gmisk wrote: »
    I just watched season 2 episode 8.....absolute genius!!!
    Hilarious as well.

Which episode was that.

I found I flew threw the whole season in no time.
    I watched the Ken Burns doc on Vietnam and there 2 hours an epidode going back to Glow felt like watching half the season flew.I was there was a few more episodes.

Im watching Bad Girls now and its been decent enough if anybody stuck for soemthing to watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Sadly not feeling it as much as season 1, which I really enjoyed.

I’ll finish it out but even the short episodes are dragging.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I enjoyed the first just as much as the second. It's just so... watchable? There were only ten episodes but I could've easily watched another ten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Sadly not feeling it as much as season 1, which I really enjoyed.

I’ll finish it out but even the short episodes are dragging.

I thought I was the only one feeling that way. Only through 2 episodes of season 2 but not finding the will to continue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just finished up the second season - loved it just as much if not more than the first. Every character brings something to the table, and it's just a damn enjoyable show.

Hopefully there'll be a Season 3 renewal announcement any day now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Slow start to S2 but gathers pace to deliver something really special. Excellent season.

As regards Bash
    I think he's gay but in denial

Marc Maron and Alison Brie really knock it out of the park. They pretty much make the show.

Which episode was that.

I found I flew threw the whole season in no time.
    I watched the Ken Burns doc on Vietnam and there 2 hours an epidode going back to Glow felt like watching half the season flew.I was there was a few more episodes.

Im watching Bad Girls now and its been decent enough if anybody stuck for soemthing to watch
    It was an episode of GLOW as in the real show.

Just finished. Very enjoyable. Definitely want a season 3! :)

Slydice wrote: »
    Just finished. Very enjoyable. Definitely want a season 3! :)

Your wish has been granted
    Glow renewed for a third season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Just watched the documentary that's up on Netflix. I never even realised it was based on a real wrestling TV show! You can see how many similarities and characters they took from the real thing. Interesting viewing anyway

Your wish has been granted
    Glow renewed for a third season
    VEGAS BABY!
    :D
    (not that I've been :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,425 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Geena Davis joins the cast.

Trailer

3.1: Good intro episode. I'm guessing it's setting out the main arcs of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭Homelander

S3 knocking it out of the park again, really good so far (on Ep4). Surprisingly little wrestling and really working as a quirky character drama, almost none in fact to this point!

Homelander wrote: »
    S3 knocking it out of the park again, really good so far (on Ep4). Surprisingly little wrestling and really working as a quirky character drama, almost none in fact to this point!

Really enjoying it too, have watched 7 episodes so far. Episode 6 is excellent.

Just finished the series, an excellent finale. I thought series 3 was better than series 2, hope it gets renewed!

• Advertisement

Renewed for a 4th and final season.

Advertisement