Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever think about those you've loved before?

Options
1235»

Comments

Candie wrote: »
    No response needed, enjoy your pints. :)

Where was I :)

I have had a tendency in the past to place a lot of expectation on men who I date. You might have read posts of mine where I say that nobody can fill the empty spaces inside of you, nobody can be everything because you must find that within yourself. I used to be that person who looked to others to give me a sense of self, feeling wanted helped me to plug the gaps.

The other thing is that we all have an ideal but rarely do we find all of our ideal things in another person. Himself means the world to me. On paper we look doomed but the reality is he helps me see the world and myself in a different way. That means a lot, he means a lot but he isn't everything. For me I will never again look upon another person in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jay_A7X

My ex is constantly on my mind and that's because I still love him, even though it's been 10 months since he broke up with me.

Jay_A7X wrote: »
    My ex is constantly on my mind and that's because I still love him, even though it's been 10 months since he broke up with me.

I'm sad for you :( Hopefully time will be kind to your feelings.

Advertisement