Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

player unknown's battlegrounds

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well done!

Went well for us last night, won two games in a row then 2nd in the third, and we were 3 people in 4 man matches.

Was so close to that 3 in a row! One dead guy on our team gave a bad call that he saw the last guy, then he was actually behind our last guy and had his easiest kill ever.
    Came second in a 4th game then, I was 1 v3 and just got two of them, was stupid and should have used my glock instead of a burst-fire m16 at close range, also pressed c instead of z so stood up fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,183 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They're still aiming to have it done before Christmas so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭dunworth1

with the money they have made i dont see why it wont be ready

its already come along way

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,183 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Once the two new maps are added they could just release it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Don't really care when it is "released", jsut want them to keep making it better. Seems like a pointless distinction at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Don't really care when it is "released", jsut want them to keep making it better. Seems like a pointless distinction at this stage.

agree would rather they kept working hard to make it an absolute gem of a game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Release it when its ready, ark susrvival evolved has been in the works ages and yet is being released in two months

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

It was released the day it became available for sale. What difference does it make to anyone who has bought it what version number the developers put on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It was released the day it became available for sale. What difference does it make to anyone who has bought it what version number the developers put on it?

Early Access Something with planned features.

Actual release something with features that dont work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

So is this game any good? Got a free key so was thinking of spinning it up over the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

well worth the effort.

if you need a squad mate, just drop me a PM and i'll be happy to play. I've dropped 350 hours into it so far. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Plenty of fellas from here in a Discord group here; https://discord.gg/vcVn2z

I'm sure they'll play with you if ya ask nicely. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Due to a car accident when I was young I'm deaf in one ear. That has never been an issue with previous "shooter" games in the past such as the BF or CoD series. Here though it's a pain in the neck when I can't determine where I'm being shot from and need to wait for a visual indicator first. Sometimes though I'm just too stupid to figure it out and panic :)

Skip to 3 minutes in. In review I can even see the guy stand up and just blast me. On further review I see that I just ran to a tree, well into the circle as opposed to taking my time and waiting for the next circle to see if it forced him to move. Either way I'm blaming my "disability" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

can someone make a non expiring invite to the discord?

https://discord.gg/wHCSAwH

That should be non expiring, maybe one of the mods can stick it in the OP and mention it in the thread title?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Final circle shenanigans :D

cx0r02.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Dubhghlas95

This is why you should always, always keep an SMG handy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5jPqwLppY

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

cant beat the uzi for close range..love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

Blazer wrote: »

a silencer and an extended quickdraw.. lethal..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Blazer wrote: »

Honestly hate the uzi give me a double barrel with a choke,

cadete wrote: »
    Honestly hate the uzi give me a double barrel with a choke,

Ahhh. The ole Jason Bourne as I call it.

on-the-set-of-the-bourne-identity.jpg

I have lost the ability to spectate since the last update. hopefully it returns this week, not pluggin out gamepad its far away.

2A15FE3F324BD5E0B1EEF70131BD43DBC59CD15A

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Oh hell yeah! What a way to start the new season. Winning in this game is a buzz that you just don't get with other games.

424043.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

Is it just me or does it seem like a new game today? I'm not getting framedrops when shooting any more and it just feels smoother in general. Perhaps it's because I factory reset my router? Interested to hear your experience. I havent won a game today but I don't feel like I was cheated out of a win either.

Is it just me or does it seem like a new game today? I'm not getting framedrops when shooting any more and it just feels smoother in general. Perhaps it's because I factory reset my router? Interested to hear your experience. I havent won a game today but I don't feel like I was cheated out of a win either.

Whatever the lag fix was defintley improved the game as a whole.

Got some minor rubber banding but overall very smooth.

Got robbed of a win because I blew myself up with a grenade, reported myself so its cool.

Around the 2 minute mark I throw a nade, heal but dont switch weapons so when i try fire at the dude I actually drop a live grenade on myself.

Dammit

Cant get on at all tonight.

C9F848E4F5571BBFBFBE9B0779BD6518D1EE79D2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I'm getting that too just now. Earlier I could press cancel then reconnect and it worked but now it's dead

I had to hit retry a few times before I finally got in.

• Advertisement

There was a server side update

Advertisement