Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR prepay plan, €30 simplicity now €20, in-store/online sale.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

So might be able to do tomorrow to?

I'd say so. The T and Cs at the bottom said offer finishes 31st March or until stocks last.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭micks_address

I'd say so. The T and Cs at the bottom said offer finishes 31st March or until stocks last.

Im currently on three unlimited for 30 per month
    .. Holidaying in France in July so the euro roaming allowance might be useful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Im currently on three unlimited for 30 per month
    .. Holidaying in France in July so the euro roaming allowance might be useful

It doesn't include eu roaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Do meteor have an auto topup option like Tesco? Its very handy as you don't need to take any action monthly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Great deal especially the fact it's for life .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

TheDriver wrote: »
    Do meteor have an auto topup option like Tesco? Its very handy as you don't need to take any action monthly

If you download the app, you can set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Hey lads do u just top up every month with the 20 euro online and the package continues ?

also can u check online when ur next top up date is?

can you recieve calls if ur in spain from ireland or is there a charge with this its just i have another meteor sim n package and i could receive calls before no charge ?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanPammer

meathman0 wrote: »
    If you download the app, you can set it up.

Where?

I have the Meteor app on iPhone but there's no auto top up option (or any other top up options)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

Meteor's Sim only plan for €25 a month is great. 10gb data and the roaming allowance is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Anybody try to get this offer today or is it too late?

• Advertisement

It seams to be still available. Judging from quotes above . It does say while stocks last

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

SeanPammer wrote: »
    Where?

I have the Meteor app on iPhone but there's no auto top up option (or any other top up options)

You have to register with My Meteor then log in and hunt around and you,ll see different options for topping up.

Does anyone know do you need to top up with 20 euro in one go to get the deal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

castle2012 wrote: »
    Does anyone know do you need to top up with 20 euro in one go to get the deal ?

You do yes

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

SeanPammer wrote: »
    Where?

I use Meteor top up app,from play store and there is an option to schedule top up.

I just went onto the google store on my mobile and was in awe when i clcked on the meteor top up add,if you click on permissions under storage it has....modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.Gives consent to read phone status and identity recieve data from internet,view network connections,send sticky broadcast,full network broadcast,run at startup,control vibration,prevent the device from sleeping

I saw the 20 euro deal advertised on the box tonight..

The box?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

TheDriver wrote: »
    The box?

20th century technology, something called television, apparently. :)

Not your ornery onager

Ahhhhh, blonde moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Penguin3029

Sorry to be a pain! I saw some confusion in the thread over what's covered and not. Could someone in the know post a concise covered/not covered by this deal please?

Sorry to be a pain! I saw some confusion in the thread over what's covered and not. Could someone in the know post a concise covered/not covered by this deal please?

Free calls to mobiles and landlines,free texts and 15 GB of internet,NO ROAMING INCLUDED IN THIS DEAL ...
    From meteors website...The €30 simplicity plan for €20 offer is available on Meteor 4G Simplicity when a customer switches their number to Meteor. Offer available in store only until the 31st of March or while stocks last. Offer includes unlimited calls, texts and 15GB of data plus unlimited access to YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp & Viber Messaging without eating into your data. YouTube access available until 30th June 2017. Fair usage applies. Not applicable with any other offer

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Is this still available? Would like to change over tomorrow.

Apparently so but check instore first, especially screens

Is this still available? Would like to change over tomorrow.

Check in store tomorrow or go onto the meteor website now and see is the livechat available where you can ask them..

I switched in the Henry St store today so it's still running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

anyone already on meteor manage to get this offér

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

vickers209 wrote: »
    anyone already on meteor manage to get this offér
    Id be surprised if they did tbh as this deal is there to attract people on to the meteor network.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭torrevieja

does the you tube unlimited offer end the 30th june ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Lyle Lanley

Switched today. She had the SIM out before she asked me if i was an existing customer or not, so maybe would have gotten it anyway.

Advertisement