Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bishop Eamon Casey dies

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

With the way I've always heard his name mentioned, I honestly assumed he died about ten years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

Bredabe wrote: »
    I didn't start this thread, so blame the person who did.

But you did start a thread on the same subject in the Galway forum. Where you were told where to go quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ludikrus wrote: »
    But you did start a thread on the same subject in the Galway forum. Where you were told where to go quick enough.

I did, as I can't understand why ppl are behaving like this over someone who has been proven to have done those things, never said I didn't, actually referenced it earlier. Not that it has anything to do with this, were you the person who called me a name? if so, what does that name mean(I've been away from here so long, I dont understand galway abuse) additionally having that thread locked was the decision made by I assume a moderator, their decision on the responses(as when this thread was started, it wasn't closed, so I assume some form of personal uncomfortableness was at play)

As I said to the other person, why are ppl name calling/abusing ppl who are just asking questions?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Bredabe wrote: »

As I said to the other person, why are ppl name calling/abusing ppl who are just asking questions?

I think that if you aren't outraged and don't express that outrage, you personally helped murder the 8,000 and are now complicit in trying to cover up the whole thing.
    Does that make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Ludikrus wrote: »
    I think that if you aren't outraged and don't express that outrage, you personally helped murder the 8,000 and are now complicit in trying to cover up the whole thing.
    Does that make sense?

Lol! have been already been accused of faux outrage on the thread I started on this, but as im not outraged, faux, or other(tho a man accusing me of it, may cause very real outrage, but thats a row for another day)

No the rest doesn't make any sense, that maybe cause im not sure who the you in your comment is aimed at. If it's aimed at ludikrus, expressing his outrage by calling a woman names or being that disrespectful in public is hardly a healthy way to express outrage about a situation. If its aimed at me, thanks for understanding what im trying to express here, tho Im wayyyy to young to have been responsible for that many deaths alone, tho I have been accused of bursting that many male appendages in my time.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,549 ✭✭✭dasdog

If it's drink you want and plenty of feeding
    And you like the bed as well
    Grab the wife, throw the kids in the Datsun
    Make for Inch and the Strand hotel
    If talk of turf drives you crazy
    And you can't face a bale of hay
    Make for Foley's work the topshelf talk puck, pints and the GAA

The world is a better place with some contemporary social commentary in music. A great little tune...

"When Ronnie Reagan came to Ireland all the wånkers made a great furore".

Advertisement