Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Daly29

Criminal: 62
    Equity: 51
    Property: 44

How...? There is no way I should have failed property. I found it the easiest, I was really prepared, paper was lovely.

Should I get a recheck here or?

I honestly thought it was the best exam I have done, including undergrad. Even had Law reform commission ****, really upto date cases info and I got 51 which I though was crazy. Guessing the paper was so easy they tried to keep marks as low as they could. Defo recheck. Hope you get it :-)

Anyone do well in Company?

Heard a few fails and best pass I heard were people at 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Daly29 wrote: »

50 on the nose and I thought I'd done well coming out, seems to have been marked tough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

When I get to the results page all I get is a message saying results will be published today at 10am but no results, does anyone have any idea what I can do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

Guessing the paper was so easy they tried to keep marks as low as they could

Exactly what I'm thinking. Not a very ethical approach though is it?

Anyway, I will nevertheless head to my local AIB for another big fat bank draft addressed to the Law Society and hope there's been a miraculous mix-up in the calculation of my grade!

Well done to everyone who passed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Legal_Eagle_95

I got 55 which I was floored by - really certain I failed! Only got 3qs and 2 guesses so I might request the script because I'm so confused haha

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lisac223

OMG I PASSED MY FIRST 4 AHHHHHHGGGG so freaking happy :-) Was convinced I failed that awful Tort paper but managed to scrape a 52!!

I got 55 which I was floored by - really certain I failed! Only got 3qs and 2 guesses so I might request the script because I'm so confused haha

Well done! Was a tough paper so most people probably were winging it on a few. Think you can only view failed scripts so maybe pencil in a few drinks in the sun that afternoon instead :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ciarocxcc

I PASSED MY FIRST FOUR.

I'm so relieved, this was such an isolating experience the last few months studying for, doing the exams and waiting for the results.. this good news has brightened my life so much.

I was so worried about that Company paper and I got 56!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gomzu

Passed my final two!!! Now to get a traineeship :)

• Advertisement

Exactly what I'm thinking. Not a very ethical approach though is it?

Anyway, I will nevertheless head to my local AIB for another big fat bank draft addressed to the Law Society and hope there's been a miraculous mix-up in the calculation of my grade!

Well done to everyone who passed :)

Not at all :-) I was expecting a gold plaque in the post for that exam, not a 51. You would hope there is ample room for someone to bump you up. Best of Luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Supermax1988

Best of luck pal! I'll more than likely be doing the same after the viewing session next week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

Best of luck pal! I'll more than likely be doing the same after the viewing session next week!

Cheers!

Do you know if we need to register for the viewing session in advance?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Supermax1988

Do you know if we need to register for the viewing session in advance?

Yeah you need to email them. Here's the details https://www.lawsociety.ie/globalassets/documents/education/fe-1/application-viewing.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

I can't access law society website and the postman had no post for me... any advice ? Has the site crashed ?

joys of living up a mountain !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Roisin_Law

I can't even get the website to load. I think it's a sign that I should not check them during work and should wait til lunch time!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fe1hayes

Devastated did my last two never failed one got 65 in contract when I was convinced I failed it and 45 in Eu which I thought I passed well! Anyone go up in EU in a recheck. I’m in utter shock I failed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 leek15

No post and cant get the site to load also! This is a nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Jimdtug1

Fe1hayes wrote: »
    Devastated did my last two never failed one got 65 in contract when I was convinced I failed it and 45 in Eu which I thought I passed well! Anyone go up in EU in a recheck. I’m in utter shock I failed it.

Thought i had got about 80 in EU and only got 56!! It would appear that the marking this year is much tougher than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Legal_Eagle_95

Anyone know where I could find the pass rates for this sitting? Or is that not available yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭channing90

I got 43 in Contract, is it too much for it to be brought up in recheck ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ethan90

I don't think they publish a pass rate. Some examiners mention it in their exam report.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Pyggg

Wow shocked by my results. Got 46 in property thought it went really well. Got 39 in company, any use to recheck? Passed my other two but thought I'd finished with the Fe1s this sitting :(

I'd say that company paper was marked hard. I got 55 but had about 4/5 months of study for it and have passed my other 7 FE1's 60+.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

i dont see where to access results

webiste is back running

channing90 wrote: »
    I got 43 in Contract, is it too much for it to be brought up in recheck ?

Got 42 in Company and I'm going for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jaspoon12

second sitting and got two 48's, and a 50! How much is a recheck does anybody know?

When do they release the examiner's reports does anyone know?

Jaspoon12 wrote: »
    second sitting and got two 48's, and a 50! How much is a recheck does anybody know?

E115

• Advertisement

The examiners report wont be issued until June i'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement