Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭vid36

Getting stocked up for tomorrow evening but definitely not including champagne.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 roseyp123

vid36 wrote: »
    Getting stocked up for tomorrow evening but definitely not including champagne.
    I have convinced myself I have failed all 4 of mine, very nervous & have no idea what to expect

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Drsmeeze

roseyp123 wrote: »
    I have convinced myself I have failed all 4 of mine, very nervous & have no idea what to expect

Don’t worry in October I was convinced of failure and did much better than I expected. Good luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭KMPT

Does anyone know how soon the Law Society will publish the exam timetable for October. Is it before the colleges start the FE-1 classes or after? Thanks.

KMPT wrote: »
    Does anyone know how soon the Law Society will publish the exam timetable for October. Is it before the colleges start the FE-1 classes or after? Thanks.
    It will be published tomorrow with the results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭KMPT

It will be published tomorrow with the results.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lisac223

Best of luck to everyone this morning! Here’s hoping we get the results we want :-)

Mine didn't arrive in the post, it usually does.This website will be interesting.

Mine didn't arrive in the post, it usually does.This website will be interesting.

I didn’t realise they usually did!! Best of luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Good luck everyone!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Daly29

Siigh. You should yours in the post today if it arrived. I did three, regretting that now.

Property 51 (thought I aced it!)
    Tort 55 (was hoping for a very generous marking. Only 2 answered comfortably)
    Company 42 (remember being disappointed with the paper but thought Tort was the problem and that I should just scrap by)

42 seems very low to get overturned, I will view and request a recheck.

How did company go for people?

Ever hear of anyone getting such a low figure overturned?

Very Best to Everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 donners87

Could someone post the timetable for October if they got it with the results?

Daly29 wrote: »
    Siigh. You should yours in the post today if it arrived. I did three, regretting that now.

Company 42 (remember being disappointed with the paper but though Tort was the problem and that I should just scrap by)

In some of the threads I have read people say they have gone up, but others say they have gone down! I would always appeal it to be on the safe side though, because even if you go down you have to repeat it regardless! Sorry about that though, it’s such a pain :( think I may be in the same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Jimdtug1

Examination Timetable
    Tuesday 01 October Tort
    Wednesday 02 October Company Law
    Thursday 03 October Property
    Friday 04 October Constitutional Law
    Monday 07 October Criminal Law
    Tuesday 08 October Equity
    Wednesday 09 October Contract Law
    Thursday 10 October EU Law

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Jimdtug1

Daly29 wrote: »

Company 42 (remember being disappointed with the paper but though Tort was the problem and that I should just scrap by)

Got 38 in Company even though i was half hoping i scraped a pass!!! It was a very tough paper looking back!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Lostudent

64 in EU law - my best FE1 grade yet, and my 8th pass. I didn't realise how tense I was until just now, feel like I could puke. Spent nearly as long on FE1s as I did my undergrad, never thought I'd see the day.

Still waiting on my Blackhall owl...

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

OMG - i passed. My nightmare is finally over :)

Law Society page keeps crashing for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭lawless11

Wholeheartedly light, I passed my final 3! Dreaded Tort but passed!

Blackhall 2019 here we come!! ♥

Thank you all for your help here, and I hope they went well for you too.

My nightmare is finally over.Scraped 50 in Tort.After several years and lots of pain, I have finally got the 8.Never give up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭z6vm1dobfnca3x

Criminal: 62
    Equity: 51
    Property: 44

How...? There is no way I should have failed property. I found it the easiest, I was really prepared, paper was lovely.

Should I get a recheck here or?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Website crashing still for anybody else?

How...? There is no way I should have failed property. I found it the easiest, I was really prepared, paper was lovely.

I passed Company after a recheck.Got 43 , then brought up to 50.Always worth it if you had a decent stab at the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭lawless11

I think you should view your script and get a recheck for sure if you feel you did well! Mistakes can happen, maybe they didn't account all of your marks etc. I would go for it, especially if you feel it went well.

--

(Well done to all the happy posters above my post, :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Supermax1988

Awh that sucks. I'd always get the recheck. I got the same Equity this time last year. 44. Only went up to 46 on recheck but at least I wasn't left wondering. I heard someone on here from the October sitting went up from 38 to a pass in Company so I'd definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

50 on the dot in company, my last one!!

lawgirl23 wrote: »
    Website crashing still for anybody else?

Still crashing for me... this is actual torture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

For people who've passed their last ones, did the email say anything indicating that you've passed them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Leraf

For people who've passed their last ones, did the email say anything indicating that you've passed them all?

No, I think there might be something in the letter though, from what I have heard from previous passers

• Advertisement

No it didn't, it is like I just passed another subject

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement