Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Game Pass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is it wrote: »
    Downloaded GTA a few days ago, went to play it yesterday only to see it was gone :/

That was flagged up a while ago, replaced by Red Dead Redemption 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

CatInABox wrote: »
    Let it expire, load up on Gold, then upgrade your gold to Ultimate by buying a one month Ultimate code.

this works perfect, i Did it and have ultimate for the year

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Let it expire, load up on Gold, then upgrade your gold to Ultimate by buying a one month Ultimate code.

Thanks for that, in terms of loading up, has anyone used Rapido to order Live Codes?

At 48 Euro for the year seems to be the cheapest I can find.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Faker74 wrote: »
    Thanks for that, in terms of loading up, has anyone used Rapido to order Live Codes?

At 48 Euro for the year seems to be the cheapest I can find.

Never used (or heard of) Rapido, but it's €45 on CDkeys. CDkeys has a worldwide code that's more expensive, the EU one works for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Never used (or heard of) Rapido, but it's €45 on CDkeys. CDkeys has a worldwide code that's more expensive, the EU one works for us.

Ah thanks, i must have been looking at worldwide!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Was I imagining it, or was there a golf game on Game Pass a couple of weeks ago which is no longer there?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm happy to be able to try out DayZ without buying it. Anyone else playing it on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Was I imagining it, or was there a golf game on Game Pass a couple of weeks ago which is no longer there?! :confused:

Golf Club 2 was there, didn't see an expiry notice for it but it appears to be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Golf Club 2 was there, didn't see an expiry notice for it but it appears to be gone.

I didn't see anything about it being removed either so was wondering if I had imagined seeing it there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Anyone having any trouble with NBA 2k20 on gamepass? I've started up the mycareer mode a few times and every time I do I get randomly kicked back out to the main screen with some message about me needing to be connected to the 2K servers or signed in to access this mode. I've given up on the game as a result because its driving me crazy. First time it happened I was midway through the first college game or whatever it is for the Bay area team, 2nd time was just as that game started and then it happened a few times while I was in the player creation screen.

I'd heard lots of complaints about microtransactions but its a bit of shambles if it kicks you out of a game mode because it loses connection to the 2K servers, it doesn't save my progress or anything either so not like i can jump back in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

They're after dropping the price of the base game down to €5 today (on PSN), so might be a surge in people connecting causing this... I'm tempted myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Help I discovered RDR2 and I’m now hooked and refuse to allow my son use his xbox unless I’m in work

• Registered Users Posts: 27,904 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Help I discovered RDR2 and I’m now hooked and refuse to allow my son use his xbox unless I’m in work

Tell him to get his own Xbox!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭Treppen

This should keep him happy for a while

Interactive RDR2 device in Full 4K

Don't mention it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Treppen wrote: »
    This should keep him happy for a while

Interactive RDR2 device in Full 4K

Don't mention it:cool:

Colouring book?

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Tell him to get his own Xbox!!

And another father figure. Daddy has ran off with Arthur Morgan.

Anyone having any trouble with NBA 2k20 on gamepass? I've started up the mycareer mode a few times and every time I do I get randomly kicked back out to the main screen with some message about me needing to be connected to the 2K servers or signed in to access this mode. I've given up on the game as a result because its driving me crazy. First time it happened I was midway through the first college game or whatever it is for the Bay area team, 2nd time was just as that game started and then it happened a few times while I was in the player creation screen.

I'd heard lots of complaints about microtransactions but its a bit of shambles if it kicks you out of a game mode because it loses connection to the 2K servers, it doesn't save my progress or anything either so not like i can jump back in.

To be honest I've NEVER had an issue with being disconnected like that and ive played a lot since launch.

I've been kicked after loading a park game a few times where a timer comes up just as the game was due to start.
    That's still only happened a handful of times.

Usually if I lose connection it would be an XBL issue and not just 2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I had a fair few issues with 2k20 when starting out aswell. Thought it may have been because Im in the attic playing over a wifi extender, but it was the only game that ever gave me that problem. Be half way through a game, flying, then booted out.
    Hasn't happened to me in a few weeks now and I would play probably 3 or 4 games of career a night now.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wikidy

I've not played NBA 2k20 myself, but had issues with being kicked out of apps/signed out of XBOX live multiple times.

Have you checked if your NAT Type in the XBOX network settings is Open or Moderate rather than Strict? Sometimes you have to enable UPnP on your router for the device.

• Advertisement

Fractured Minds and Golf With Your Friends added to Game Pass.

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1262782592668938240?s=19

Leaving at the end of the month

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match
    Hydro Thunder
    Old Man's Journey
    #idarb

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

I'm loving dayz, pity it's so hard and I'm crap, i don't know how to do f all, I'm lucky to find some food the odd time but never find any weapons and whatever things i have i don't know how to use lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

mixed up wrote: »
    I'm loving dayz, pity it's so hard and I'm crap, i don't know how to do f all, I'm lucky to find some food the odd time but never find any weapons and whatever things i have i don't know how to use lol.

Download the iZurvive app and that'll help you find where you are.
    Its a steep learning curve. The link below might help with some things.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/wiki/community/tips/greatbiglist

I'm enjoying it so far.

Is Alan Wake meant to be an arsehole?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I bought No Mans Sky there when it was on sale a while back, so of course it's being added to Game Pass

https://twitter.com/XboxWire/status/1265267598398238721

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I bought No Mans Sky there when it was on sale a while back, so of course it's being added to Game Pass

Loved the look of that pre-release and then watched the car crash of a launch and forgot all about it, could be an ideal game for passing lots of hours.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,183 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

hots wrote: »
    Loved the look of that pre-release and then watched the car crash of a launch and forgot all about it, could be an ideal game for passing lots of hours.

It's a much better game now than it was at launch.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It's a much better game now than it was at launch.

Yes, I remember being uninterested in this at prelaunch, and then spending several days laughing at all the memes that came out once it launched.

I'd sort of followed it since, and it became clear over the years that they've spent ages improving and getting it right. It's something that I admire in a developer/publisher, so I decided to actually buy it a while back to support them. Have I played it since? God no, way too many games on my backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭recyclops

Been waiting on this a whole and nearly pulled the plug for my ps4 today. Phew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Minecraft Dungeons is great craic, having fun with it

Hopefully they keep expanding it and adding levels

Advertisement