Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Game Pass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

LOL at Metal Gear Survive
    I wouldn't play it if you paid me

It was a right pain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Then new games have been announced for console for the first half of May.

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1258018904598671360?s=19

7th
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    DayZ

14th
    Final Fantasy IX

19th
    Fractured Minds

FF IX is Play Anywhere so will also be available on PC with a Console or GPU sub.

PC games up now too, no dates though.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/06/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-for-pc-may-2020/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Halo 2
    Final Fantasy IX
    Endless Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,761 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

RDR2 is going to look amazing on the One X.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    RDR2 is going to look amazing on the One X.

It does, night and day between the One X and PS4 Pro.

• Advertisement

PC games up now too, no dates though.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/06/coming-soon-xbox-game-pass-for-pc-may-2020/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Halo 2
    Final Fantasy IX
    Endless Legend

Halo 2 PC is next week I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Any idea what size day z will be

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Glebee

naughto wrote: »

Its about 18GB on PC, I dont know if theres any similarity.

naughto wrote: »

10.8GB according to xbox.com

• Registered Users Posts: 27,904 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

When did Mech Warrior 5 go onto game pass?

• Advertisement

TitianGerm wrote: »
    When did Mech Warrior 5 go onto game pass?

Today, just got a notification about it.

Today, just got a notification about it.

I nearly bought it from Epic last month :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Dayz looks very...bad. Like 2 generations ago bad.

Can you game share with Game Pass on PC? I have ultimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Can you game share with Game Pass on PC? I have ultimate.

You mean with other logins on windows?

Yes, I found a few posts how to do it, you have to add yourself as a user under the "other user" and switch the store account to yours to install.

I had a weird issue with it not expecting my more-than-4-digit pin that I had to change to a 4 digit one before adding my login.

Idleater wrote: »
    You mean with other logins on windows?

Yes, I found a few posts how to do it, you have to add yourself as a user under the "other user" and switch the store account to yours to install.

I had a weird issue with it not expecting my more-than-4-digit pin that I had to change to a 4 digit one before adding my login.

No like on Xbox. Myself and my brother game share so trying to see will it work on PC with Game Pass.

No like on Xbox. Myself and my brother game share so trying to see will it work on PC with Game Pass.

Confused. I shared my game pass to another user on Windows - they are able to play gamepass games that I have access to. Apologies if I misunderstand what you are trying to do.

Confused. I shared my game pass to another user on Windows - they are able to play gamepass games that I have access to. Apologies if I misunderstand what you are trying to do.

Interesting, I thought this wasn't possible. So when the 2nd user plays game pass games are they on their own xbox account? Or are they signed in as you?

Another user on the same PC?

Another user on the same PC?

Yes.

I think these are the steps I followed (you need to be in the same family under Microsoft accounts I think)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cannot-share-game-pass-ultimate-on-pc-with-my/f8925df7-cad7-48c6-9dfe-c865c4ad4ef6

• Advertisement

Yes.

I think these are the steps I followed (you need to be in the same family under Microsoft accounts I think)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cannot-share-game-pass-ultimate-on-pc-with-my/f8925df7-cad7-48c6-9dfe-c865c4ad4ef6
    Great stuff, thanks for sharing.

Do you have to stay logged into the store on the 2nd PC? Guess I'll try it and see...

Interesting, I thought this wasn't possible. So when the 2nd user plays game pass games are they on their own xbox account? Or are they signed in as you?

Hmm, good question, I'll have to check. This was an attempt by me to pacify another member of the household with two point hospital.

IIRC my account downloads the game, they are free to sign in and run it (like the account picker on the Xbox)

Yes.

Thanks I'll give that a go when he finishes his build.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Question for anyone that changed their region to UK to get GamePass ultimate at launch.

I did that at the time and I'm good till 2022

Just redeemed a microsoft reward for a month of GamePass ultimate and got the code via email.

I'm getting an error saying my sub is a different region to the code.

I can change my region on the app or is there more to do, can't remember fully.

Or will my sub always be a UK sub until it expires?

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Question for anyone that changed their region to UK to get GamePass ultimate at launch.

I did that at the time and I'm good till 2022

Just redeemed a microsoft reward for a month of GamePass ultimate and got the code via email.

I'm getting an error saying my sub is a different region to the code.

I can change my region on the app or is there more to do, can't remember fully.

Or will my sub always be a UK sub until it expires?

You can change your region on the console to enter the code. You'll need to do that for extending your sub from now on unless you wait for it to expire first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

You can change your region on the console to enter the code. You'll need to do that for extending your sub from now on unless you wait for it to expire first.

I changed everything on the console back to the UK and it seems the code went through OK.

I'll have to remember this in future. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭sioda

Flew through metro exodus in 2 days was very impressed tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

I'm a week away from my game pass ultimate expiring.

Whats the current best value for money way for me to extend?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭This is it

Downloaded GTA a few days ago, went to play it yesterday only to see it was gone :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Faker74 wrote: »
    I'm a week away from my game pass ultimate expiring.

Whats the current best value for money way for me to extend?

Let it expire, load up on Gold, then upgrade your gold to Ultimate by buying a one month Ultimate code.

Advertisement