Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Game Pass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Perfecto, Thanks a lot for all your patience and understanding!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ace Combat 7, Kona and The Surge 2 added to Game Pass Tomorrow.

Bleeding Edge is out on Tuesday and Power Rangers next Thursday.

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1240262292542910465?s=19

The following are being removed at the end of the month.

Console

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
    Cities: Skylines
    The Golf Club 2
    LEGO Worlds
    Operencia: The Stolen Sun
    Vampyr

PC

Battle Chef Brigade
    Cities: Skylines
    Kingsway
    Operencia: The Stolen Sun
    Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You
    Vampyr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Brian201888

When they're removed do you just lose the ability to download them or does the downloaded game stop working?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,212 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

When they're removed do you just lose the ability to download them or does the downloaded game stop working?

Both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Shame, I actually played the golf club a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭piplip87

hots wrote: »

The latest gold club game with the PGA tour on it is fairly good. I'd think you would pick it up cheap enough on the store

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

hots wrote: »

if you like it, you can usually buy it at a discount before it leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

piplip87 wrote: »
    The latest gold club game with the PGA tour on it is fairly good. I'd think you would pick it up cheap enough on the store

ah actually that's the one I've been playing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Anybody having issues with sharing game pass and not being able to download games. Other console keeps saying to buy game pass even though it's set to the home console.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,942 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Game pass working again. Panic over for the nephew :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

I always have to go to the store for the game. Won’t work through game pass or the game pass app for me via game sharing

tony1980 wrote: »
    I always have to go to the store for the game. Won’t work through game pass or the game pass app for me via game sharing

Game pass app only sends to your home console, the store lets you select any console/pc your profile is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Game pass app only sends to your home console, the store lets you select any console/pc your profile is on.

Tried the store on Xbox app and it just looks for me to pay. On the console it works fine.

tony1980 wrote: »
    Tried the store on Xbox app and it just looks for me to pay. On the console it works fine.

Use the website, much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

sweetie wrote: »
    New Ori is brilliant so far.

Loving it

The toad boss was absolutely doing my head in on hard mode. Finally beat him lastnight, then 5 mins later straight into the fúckin spider just to break my spirits again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

maximoose wrote: »
    Loving it

The toad boss was absolutely doing my head in on hard mode. Finally beat him lastnight, then 5 mins later straight into the fúckin spider just to break my spirits again :pac:

Yeah he was tough even on normal mode, I did him after the spider. I'm near the end, the
    last chase
    is wrecking my head ginso tree style.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hi guys,

Just about to get game pass,best option starting just to ultimate off store for a month for a euro?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just about to get game pass,best option starting just to ultimate off store for a month for a euro?

If you want to try it out, sure. However, there is a much better deal on offer with Gamepass.

Any existing subscription will be upgraded when you join Gamepass Ultimate, so a 1 year Gold subscription will be upgraded to 1 year of Ultimate + 1 Month.

To get the most out of this deal, you should load three years of Gold onto your account, then run the upgrade. It's a massive saving overall.

Just tried out Bleeding Edge. Mediocre at best... I fear this is what's to come with the Netflix model of quantity over quality.

One more question please folks! Can you use the €1 ultimate upgrade more than once?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    One more question please folks! Can you use the €1 ultimate upgrade more than once?

No, i think its a one of per account. I could only use it once. There was also a €1 for 3 month offer. Maybe that came ofter the initial €1 offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭This is it

New to all this. Haven't really played online for 3-4 years but signed up to game pass last week for €1. I see mention of "best value" above.

Anyone fancy walking me through what this entails and how to go about it? I think I'm down to pay €13 when the trial is up, pricey enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Buy at least 2 12 month and 1 6 month Gold cards and then sign up for Ultimate.

Make sure auto renew is turned off so the subscription actually expires.

Cdkeys are selling 12 month subs for €40 as they're daily deal today.
    This is it wrote: »
    New to all this. Haven't really played online for 3-4 years but signed up to game pass last week for €1. I see mention of "best value" above.

Anyone fancy walking me through what this entails and how to go about it? I think I'm down to pay €13 when the trial is up, pricey enough...

Was only 2 pages back

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Just tried out Bleeding Edge. Mediocre at best... I fear this is what's to come with the Netflix model of quantity over quality.

Ninja Theory was already working on Bleeding Edge when Microsoft bought them and had a small team working on that and on Project: Mara with the main team now working on Hellblade 2. With how well they've done showing off the new console getting out ahead of Sony and with better messaging, I expect there will be a couple of big game announcements this summer to keep the momentum going.

Glebee wrote: »
    No, i think its a one of per account. I could only use it once. There was also a €1 for 3 month offer. Maybe that came ofter the initial €1 offer.

We have 2 xbox live accounts in the house so I reckon I can use the other account without too much hassle hopefully? They are both on the same xbox

We have 2 xbox live accounts in the house so I reckon I can use the other account without too much hassle hopefully? They are both on the same xbox

I would advise using whichever account you have your Gold sub on as you will lose access to any Xbox One Games with Gold titles you downloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

I'm pretty sure you only need Xbox Live on one account and both profiles will have access to it. The same with Game Pass. It'll save ya some cash if you're buying two all the time.

I'm pretty sure you only need Xbox Live on one account and both profiles will have access to it. The same with Game Pass. It'll save ya some cash if you're buying two all the time.

That is correct.

That is correct.

Thanks, so we originally took the €1 for 3 months ultimate deal at Christmas, it wasnt the €1 upgrade from gold deal. do you think I could now use the upgrade deal as soon as the 3 months have expired? I purchased 24 months gold off cdkeys last week, sorry if that sounds confusing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Thanks, so we originally took the €1 for 3 months ultimate deal at Christmas, it wasnt the €1 upgrade from gold deal. do you think I could now use the upgrade deal as soon as the 3 months have expired? I purchased 24 months gold off cdkeys last week, sorry if that sounds confusing!

If you are not eligable for the €1 offer just buy the 1 month for €7.99 of cdkeys and it will change your gold to ultimate

Advertisement