Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 Chicago (merged)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭nandoslover

2017J1 wrote: »
    Hi Steve,

I've after getting taken on in Bubba Gump on Navy Pier this summer. I am just wondering roughly how much did you come out with each week including tips and how many hours did you end up working?

Feel free to private message me if you'd prefer!
    Really hope to hear back cheers!

Heya,
    Just wondering how did you get a job with Bubba Gump? Did you email + send CV or do you have a contact?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 darraghoco

I had 3 J1s. Chicago was my favorite one.

I worked in Navy Pier in bubba humps. They hire a lot of summer staff. Good money too. Email them and ask?

They turned everyone away that didn't have a social security card. I was lucky to have one from a previous summer.

Hey Steve. Just wondering where did you stay during your work at Bubba Gump? Cheers man.

Advertisement