Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Festival Fever

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Unreal picking yesterday, Aidan. I'm keeping the faith with the two from the Prix du Jockey Club - Orderofthegarter (9/2) and Taj Mahal (16/1) e/w.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭minibear

I missed the break yesterday and had none of yours backed, I'm not making the same mistake today!! Well done again Aidan. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

2:30
    Sioux Nation was progressing like a good horse until he hit softer ground on his last run. Previous to that he got outstayed by Brother Bear who ran a great race here on Tuesday. The drop in trip and fast ground could well suit him and 20/1 is big enough .
    1 Point win 20/1 sky/hills/lads/bv and more

Great start to the day with a winner Aidan, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

aidankkk wrote: »
    Sioux Nation was progressing like a good horse until he hit softer ground on his last run. Previous to that he got outstayed by Brother Bear who ran a great race here on Tuesday. The drop in trip and fast ground could well suit him and 20/1 is big enough .
    1 Point win 20/1 sky/hills/lads/bv and more
    3:05
    I’ve been done here again by Pricewise, Order of the Garter should be fav here and I’ve missed the 7/1 from yesterday. I’m not so sure about 9/2. Watching brief for me but I hope he scoots up.
    4:20
    This is a very straightforward pick here. Trip to Paris has been a bit disappointing since his win here and to be fair that race probably wasn’t the best but there are only a few horses that can fully see out this trip. I’m encouraged that this time last year he ran a great race over far too short a trip behind Scottish and ignoring Mayden and his next run, I’d have to think he will be right for today. 80/1 is madness. If I could get 4 places id be losing the plot here but we’ll have to make do with 3. Quest for more will almost certainly be vastly improved here today after a poor trip to mayden and an expected meyden hangover afterwards. I’m sure he will be ready for this. Winning at Longchamp last year was a big step up over the longer trip and I’m fairly sure he is the 2nd best horse on display here. 28/1 is about twice the price he should be
    1 Point EW Trip to Paris 80/1 BV/betway/tote/fred
    2 Points EW Quest for More 28/1 Stan 25/1 paddy/hills and more

5:00
    Senator looked to be progressing like a nice horse as a 2yo until he pulled far too hard in a listed race. He ran a decent enough race over too short a trip on soft ground on his 3yo debut and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the step up and decent ground really suited him of what looks a workable mark.33/1 6 places looks value
    1 Point EW 6 places Paddy/Betway 28/1 6 places Sky

SImply genius. Never seen anything like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭00benski

Thanks Aidan 👊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Mother of Jaysus Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭bladespin

The awesome is strong, thanks Aidan, love these threads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

unreal. missed the bet this morning but was on yesterday. simply genius

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Amazing stuff again, Aidan. Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Senator placed at 33s! Savage stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Forgot about the 6 places. Was wondering why my balance jumped. Cheers Aiden.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Forgot about the 6 places. Was wondering why my balance jumped. Cheers Aiden.

Was just about to ask could see on mobile connection . These extra places are huge in these races .

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Thanks Aidan, I always followed your posts as a reader with interest, your tips always caught my eye due to the manner that you back them up. I tend not to bet but love to read your threads. After thanking your posts from yesterday but not backing and again seeing your result from the 2.30 (you are an Oracle) I thought enough is enough...put a small sum on Senator this eve and it's won me a lovely meal out with my partner tonight so thank you! Your posts are the biz :) I love watching the races and the input and insight you give brings another element to what to keep an eye on. Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Ah Jesus.... I'm correcting ****ing exams do I haven't gone near this this week and then this happens!!! Gutted!

Delighted for you Aidan and those who got on!

5:35
    I’m going with another unexposed horse here. Shabeeb looked a very good horse on good-firm last year. He won 2 decent races and ran great in a race that has worked out really well at Newmarket. He has had 1 poor run this year and shows up here for a trainer in form at a huge price. I think he has a workable mark here and 40/1 with 5 places looks huge.
    The other Horse I’m interested in here is Lustrous Light at a huge price. He looks a decent near group class horse in Ireland and I’m hopeful he has been moved to the uk for better ground. He has enough form in the book already to make his 50/1 price too big of this mark

2 Points EW Shabeeb 5 places 40/1 Paddy/Betfair 4places ¼ bet365 40/1
    1 Point EW Lustrous Light 5 places 50/1 Paddy/Betfair 40/1 6 places sky

The low drawn horses look to have this in a stranglehold but I’m going to go with value on the other side in Actress. She ran well enough against the hot fav last time out and she has been totally written off because she has been beaten by a potential superstar. She is a silly 66/1 with 365 and id be knocking them over at that price but the general 33/1 4 places is plenty good enough
    1 Point EW 66/1 4 places 365 33/1 4 places generally

On the low side I’m going to go with Wesley Wards 2nd string Princess Peggy. There is nothing between his 2 runners here and she is just too big at 22/1.
    1 Point ew 22/1 4 places Princess Peggy generally

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Massimo Tara

Sky only 3 places in the first. *shakes fist* outrageous

Roly Poly has an equal chance of any of the shorter priced horses in the w/o winter race and I think 8/1 is at least 3 points too big . She really improved on her last run and could be better again here.

1 point win 8/1 w/o winter sky/hills 15/2 365

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Roly Poly has an equal chance of any of the shorter priced horses in the w/o winter race and I think 8/1 is at least 3 points too big . She really improved on her last run and could be better again here.

Roly Poly at 25/1 on Bet365...is that a mistake?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Roly Poly at 25/1 on Bet365...is that a mistake?

20/1 on pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Lads, Aidan is taking about the betting w/o market.

Ah sorry, I missed the w/o

Earendil wrote: »
    Lads, Aidan is taking about the betting w/o market.

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

It's 10/3 now on PP W//O

Not sure if that represents value now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

FLOOPER wrote: »
    It's 10/3 now on PP W//O

365 still have it at 8.5, nearly double compared to 4.33 with PP and others. (w/o 2pl).

FLOOPER wrote: »
    It's 10/3 now on PP W//O

Definitely not  needs to be 6/1 or better and 15/2 is still available..

Lovely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Class again.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Well done Aidan again. great tipping. Got W/O on Lads at 7s.

Thanks

• Advertisement

On form! Thanks Aidan!

Advertisement