Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Stand With Eamon Dunphy

Options
1697071727375»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I've noticed when speaking with Niall Stanage he always mentions Trump/the Republicans stance on abortion as if it's an outrageous restriction on women's rights, but I remember him telling John Waters that he's 'on his side' during their hilariously short-lived discussion in the build up to the 8th amendment referendum.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭cheese sandwich

Hold on - are you saying that Dunphy’s opinions aren’t consistent?! 🤯

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Lecter8319

I like Eamon, he has alot of charm and has a good heart underneath it all but I cant stand his BS politics and the serious left wing bias he has on his show. He doesnt mix it up on the show and if he did, it would be a top class as the podcast has alot of other things going for it. I'd happily pay the 5.99 a month if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭applehunter

As someone that is pro-life, it really sticks in the craw.

It comes up nearly every US episode.

Nothing to be shy about it you think abortion is killing another human.

Who is he trying to please?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Westernview

Debating the rights and wrongs of abortion is probably a separate thread entirely.

If he is taking a stance on it then its probably just what he believes and as he has more or less full autonomy on his own podcast he probably isn't trying to please anyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement