Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And so it begins...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Can't see him taking her back, especially as she is Canadian!

I've met her a few times she's quite nice. I always thought she was Canadian too but she's from Seattle I think. I think it's her partner is from Vancouver. So unless she gained Canadian nationality from being married to her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Every Trump supporter I've met is a complete idiot and/or racist.

They disagree with you so automatically in your mind they would have to be those things, let's be honest, you decided that they are idiot racists before you have even met them. One of the big reasons Trump won is because there is massive backlash against the you're a racist/misogynist/homophobe/whatever if you don't agree with everything I say mentality. An awful lot of people are sick to the back teeth of being preached at and being told what they can think by sanctimonious ''educated'' commies who think their mutterings are gospel and everyone should just fall into line and do what they are told.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

The vast majority of the posts in this thread are pathetic, hyperbolic, over reactions of childish keyboard warriors. The man is no more or less dangerous than any of his predecessors or indeed the proposed alternatives when it comes to the long term safety and welfare of the world.

Laughable how personally some of the ranters on this side of the world are taking this. Obama was going to change the world not nine years ago and yet here we are.

Utter drivel in this thread. Great laugh reading some of the scaremongering tripe being posted though. Weak minded crap.
    What is really laughable is the cringeworthy expressions on those lined up behind his desk as he signs his executive orders. How the Americans put this ignorant oaf in power is beyond me,

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

The vast majority of the posts in this thread are pathetic, hyperbolic, over reactions of childish keyboard warriors. The man is no more or less dangerous than any of his predecessors or indeed the proposed alternatives when it comes to the long term safety and welfare of the world.

Laughable how personally some of the ranters on this side of the world are taking this. Obama was going to change the world not nine years ago and yet here we are.

Utter drivel in this thread. Great laugh reading some of the scaremongering tripe being posted though. Weak minded crap.

I work for a gov state dept in Colorado. I'm stationed in the UK for half of it, but you haven't a clue what you're talking about. This is a man who resulted in some fairly high up resignations in the state department. Normally officials stay for a few months after a new administration comes in, but these guys just left. Are they weak minded?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

They disagree with you so automatically in your mind they would have to be those things, let's be honest, you decided that they are idiot racists before you have even met them. One of the big reasons Trump won is because there is massive backlash against the you're a racist/misogynist/homophobe/whatever if you don't agree with everything I say mentality. An awful lot of people are sick to the back teeth of being preached at and being told what they can think by sanctimonious ''educated'' commies who think their mutterings are gospel and everyone should just fall into line and do what they are told.

No I disagree with a lot of what America has a country has done. This is different. Trump attracts support of large numbers of racists e.g the KKK.

• Advertisement

Is it?

How many people did we refuse admission to?

It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE that 600 Irish people would be able to apply for work visas for, say, Australia, that require a Garda check, and every one of them would get granted. So how many Syrians have been turned down by our rigorous screening programme?

I don't know the numbers but I know people do get turned down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Is it?

How many people did we refuse admission to?

It is statistically IMPOSSIBLE that 600 Irish people would be able to apply for work visas for, say, Australia, that require a Garda check, and every one of them would get granted. So how many Syrians have been turned down by our rigorous screening programme?

You do realise that the Syrians refugees that are being settled here were vetted through a Resettlement Program while they were in refugee camps in the Lebanon etc?
    You seem to be under the impression that they just showed up claiming asylum at Dublin Airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,426 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Can't see him taking her back, especially as she is Canadian!

Incorrect, American born.

steddyeddy wrote: »
    This is a man who resulted in some fairly high up resignations in the state department. Normally officials stay for a few months after a new administration comes in, but these guys just left. Are they weak minded?

Like who? Victoria ''cookie'' Nuland? No loss. Technically these people resigned to save face but the bottom line is they were sacked. They are not wanted or needed anymore so they had to pack their bags. Their brand of underhand, trouble making ''diplomacy'' is no good. Fantastic news that these fuqers are being cleared out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

2017: The year of the leftist mental health meltdown epidemic. Trump has exceeded all triggering expectations. Eight executive orders within a week you say?:D

Strap yourself in lads. Crazy SJWs being crazy you say? You ain't seen nothing yet.

It's days like this I wish I was back in university. All the fun I could have. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,017 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

2017: The year of the leftist mental health meltdown. Trump has exceeded all triggering expectations. Eight executive orders within a week you say?:D

Strap yourself in lads. Crazy SJWs being crazy you say? You ain't seen nothing yet.

It's days like this I wish I was back in university. All the fun I could have. :D

.........2018:

everybody dead..........................

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    .........2018:

Trump will have them all rounded up into extermination camps by the end of this year :D

Seriously, some of them actually believe that.

Trump will have them all rounded up into extermination camps by the end of this year :D

Seriously, some of them actually believe that.

planet earth = largest 'extermination camp'

at least we re having the craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    .........2018:

GIT TO DA CHOPPA!

ogegan2y8ubZre3TlMc-o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Are you any relation to the legendary Degsy who used to post on here?

Characters like him, CD, Sergeant, Bantum and Crown are sorely missed on this site.

Clearly you don't remember Degsy! He'd have loved Trump.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

You have to laugh at the Trumpoids, crying and moaning all the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 TheRa

It's only a matter of time before Europe enacts similar policies. I give it one more "spectacular" in a major European city and that will be that.

Or Wilders and Le Pen winning this year.

TheRa wrote: »
    It's only a matter of time before Europe enacts similar policies. I give it one more "spectacular" in a major European city and that will be that.

Or Wilders and Le Pen winning this year.

or maybe rome could be the next 'spectacular'
    Play nice, children.

jebus, mammy/daddy is boring:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,305 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

No Trump fan. He's an impulsive self satisfied bigot. But I'm seriously tired already of the daily doses of self righteousness from all sides

RTE are particularity bad. Not one piece about Trump is an analysis piece but something more akin to an echo chamber with each one trying to out do each other in the indignant stakes..

And the personal attacks on yer wan for having a picture taken at a ball!? Seriously wtf is wrong with people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Meanwhile, at the White House

I suppose if you can't play a fiddle, you have to watch cartoons :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭C. Montgomery Gurns

infogiver wrote: »
    You do realise that the Syrians refugees that are being settled here were vetted through a Resettlement Program while they were in refugee camps in the Lebanon etc?
    You seem to be under the impression that they just showed up claiming asylum at Dublin Airport?

You have just revealed your own ignorance.

They don't show up in Dublin airport. They are pre approved in Greee.

We don't take refugees from Italy because the Italian police refused to allow Gardai to operate within Italy.

Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. Bar two, I've never met a leftist with a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

rachb wrote: »
    The world has been a lot less safer place since we let in all the undocumented economic migrants into Europe.

and thats what Donald is trying to put right in the US and he's being slated for it :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 TheRa

I think you're the ignorant one. They're coming from Greece. Not the Lebanon.

fryup wrote: »
    and thats what Donald is trying to put right in the US and he's being slated for it :cool:

the world is a lot less safer since imperial powers such as america decided its best we should all have their form of 'democracy' and it would be best for them to 'implement' it in countries that resisted this new form of 'freedom'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

lawred2 wrote: »
    No Trump fan. He's an impulsive self satisfied bigot. But I'm seriously tired already of the daily doses of self righteousness from all sides

RTE are particularity bad. Not one piece about Trump is an analysis piece but something more akin to an echo chamber with each one trying to out do each other in the indignant stakes..

And the personal attacks on yer wan for having a picture taken at a ball!? Seriously wtf is wrong with people.

How long till we see Irish Illegals on the LL show crying and Given a platform ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

2017: The year of the leftist mental health meltdown epidemic. Trump has exceeded all triggering expectations. Eight executive orders within a week you say?:D

The way I see the next few years going is that these crowds of protesters will dwindle and then the full-on crazies will be the more prominent on our tv screens and social networks. This along with all the poisoned chalices of celebrity endorsements will turn Trumps 46% (who will stay loyal) into a larger percentage.

The SJWs will become so nauseating that they will turn people into Trump supporters, Thus winning 4 more years for The Donald.

A lot of people that didn't Vote for Trump did not have a polarising view on him. Some were curious but maybe didn't believe he would back what he said up and went for the tried and tested option of Clinton.

Believe this, there is not 1 person who voted for Donald Trump that is saying, "I probably should've voted for Hillary".

He made 4 Big Promises on his Election Campaign
    1. He's gonna build that wall - CHECK
    2. He's gonna introduce extreme vetting from Muslim countries - CHECK
    3. He is going to be the Greatest job creator that God has ever produced - Work in Progress
    4. He's gonna blow **** outta ISIS - ISIS will be done in 4 years time, no matter what he does. Penicilled-in CHECK

Now let's start focusing on Ivanka 2024

TheRa wrote: »
    I think you're the ignorant one. They're coming from Greece. Not the Lebanon.

They are coming from refugee camps in both Greece and the Lebanon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

You have just revealed your own ignorance.

They don't show up in Dublin airport. They are pre approved in Greee.

We don't take refugees from Italy because the Italian police refused to allow Gardai to operate within Italy.

Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant. Bar two, I've never met a leftist with a job.

I think that your probably drunk and you need to go to bed. Some of them are pre approved in Greece and some of them in Lebanon. The ignorant one is YOU. If you think I'm left you need to get a dictionary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

I think that your probably drunk and you need to go to bed. Some of them are pre approved in Greece and some of them in Lebanon. The ignorant one is YOU If you think I'm left you need to get a dictionary

lol....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,868 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

vicwatson wrote: »
    A stay has been put on the order, ACLU took it into court last night.

Here's some stats for yis - 737 people killed by falling out of bed :D:D....only in America

C3ShpWXWIAEoHEe.jpg

All these stats are funny

We can all think of many americans killed by ISIS inspired terrorists in USA in last few year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement