Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citywest Village Launch Spring 2017

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,365 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

It wasn't Citywest Village, its a social housing estate called stonemasons Court that was built the same as CWV. 3 fellas in their 20's got in to attack a convicted sex offender that was there at the time.

A social housing element of the overall development, to the extent that the housing units share the same design as citywest village.
    Vigilante justice against a sex offender is hardly a silver lining here.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Qrt

nullzero wrote: »
    A social housing element of the overall development, to the extent that the housing units share the same design as citywest village.
    Vigilante justice against a sex offender is hardly a silver lining here.

It’s all Citywest Village. The road is already cut off and segregated from the rest of the estate and that’s bad enough – doesn’t need it more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goranjawdat

Anyone looking into their release on Sep 19?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I passed recently and it is like some of the houses have apartments literally sitting on top of them - is that in the same development?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭Qrt

anewme wrote: »
    I passed recently and it is like some of the houses have apartments literally sitting on top of them - is that in the same development?

The ones beside the Luas stop and the ones beside the main junction? Yeah, they were always part of citywest village afaik. The one beside the lights is Citywest Village House (I think) and the other I’m not sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,860 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Qrt wrote: »
    The ones beside the Luas stop and the ones beside the main junction? Yeah, they were always part of citywest village afaik. The one beside the lights is Citywest Village House (I think) and the other I’m not sure.

The ones near the main junction.

The apartments are towering over the houses literally beside them.

Dreadful.

Advertisement